Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,390 members, 7,974,628 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. (235 Views)

Like New 2TB Seagate External Drive / 2tb Seagate External Hard Drive / 2tb Seagate External Hard Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by Ournolly: 7:57pm On May 23
Purchased sometime ago for the content but no longer have the need as I currently live stream movies with my StarLink and do my backups on cloud.
The external hdd in question is a Seagate product, 2TB and USB 3.0. To be used on both computer or media players.

Please note that the movies and series are not that current but you can watch good old movies and series loaded on it.

You can also format and you is as backup drive is you so wish.

Price : ₦30k (non negotiable).

Contact - o.9.1.52o77256

Note : Please, do come to my WhatsApp and price it 10k as many do.
I am not hungry, desperate student and I know the price.
Thanks.
Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by Ournolly: 8:18pm On May 23
Sorry, forgot to add images.

Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by VerifiedGadgets: 8:39pm On May 23
Ournolly:
Sorry, forgot to add images.

For starters, Bro use starlink snap a resolute picture na. 2ndly Are you in Abuja? 3rdly what's the health of the drive. I what to store PS4 PKG on them
Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by Ournolly: 9:12pm On May 23
VerifiedGadgets:

For starters, Bro use starlink snap a resolute picture na. 2ndly Are you in Abuja? 3rdly what's the health of the drive. I what to store PS4 PKG on them
Sorry, snapped the pictures this night and the phone camera performs poorly in the dark.

I stay in Onitsha.

The drive is ok. Will store PS4 PKG files but you need to place the files on the root folder and the HDD should be formatted to exFAT.

Also, do not expect the speed to match nvme SSD or even SATA SSD.

Below is the screenshot of the health check

Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by VerifiedGadgets: 9:35pm On May 23
Ournolly:

Sorry, snapped the pictures this night and the phone camera performs poorly in the dark.

I stay in Onitsha.

The drive is ok. Will store PS4 PKG files but you need to place the files on the root folder and the HDD should be formatted to exFAT.

Also, do not expect the speed to match nvme SSD or even SATA SSD.

Below is the screenshot of the health check

The health of any external hard drive is measured in percentage. I need to find the health percentage so that we can for to the pricing and closing part of this deal.. just install sentinel on Ur PC it does it better. Or u plan on visiting Abuja soon ✓
Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by Ournolly: 10:05pm On May 23
VerifiedGadgets:

The health of any external hard drive is measured in percentage. I need to find the health percentage so that we can for to the pricing and closing part of this deal.. just install sentinel on Ur PC it does it better. Or u plan on visiting Abuja soon ✓

Not planing on visiting Abuja anytime soon.
Won't boot my pc again this night.

Deal won't be possible if you need me to be in Abuja.
Thanks.
Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by VerifiedGadgets: 6:24am On May 24
Ournolly:

Not planing on visiting Abuja anytime soon.
Won't boot open my pc again this night.

Deal won't be possible if you need me to be in Abuja.
Thanks.

I understand. But if the health of the item is below the belt it becomes an instant loss for me. PS4 PKGs can go as heavy as 70gb per game, that makes any drive not healthy drowsy. Well let's drop our pen here! Thanks brother

Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by Ournolly: 7:26am On May 24
[quote author=VerifiedGadgets post=130112299][/quote]
External hdd are mostly backup and media players.
Deep into your pocket and get yourself newer technology like sata ssd or better, nvme.

Loading and constantly playing your hacked ps4 games on external hdd is always a risk. The hdd will eventually fail over time and if you do not have ups backup incase of few sudden Nepa power failure you'll be in trouble soonest.
Re: 2TB Seagate External HDD 3.0 Filled With Movies And Music For Sale. by VerifiedGadgets: 8:21am On May 24
Ournolly:

External hdd are mostly backup and media players.
Deep into your pocket and get yourself newer technology like sata ssd or better, nvme.

Loading and constantly playing your hacked ps4 games on external hdd is always a risk. The hdd will eventually fail over time and if you do not have ups backup incase of few sudden Nepa power failure you'll be in trouble soonest.

I will see to that Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Home Theater / Sold!!!! - 3 Weeks Old Samsung Galaxy A05 - 80k - Urgent Sale / Iphone XR For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.