Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun (16470 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Man Killed By Okada In Anambra Few Days To Okada Ban - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Melancho: 9:05am On May 24
We pray for safety and condolences to the family.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Faposky95: 9:17am On May 24
post=130109545:
Whenever We Are Online, We Expose bad news

OFFLINE....IT IS STILL NEWS

1 Like

Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Lomprico2: 9:25am On May 24
Nigeria has ended her. RIP
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by babtoundey(m): 9:32am On May 24
Ogun state government is too lax with traffic laws. I have never seen a location where taking one way is considered a norm. Those okada riders in particular. One nearly hit me two weeks ago.

If there's a specific law that punishes traffic offenders, roads will definitely be safe for road users.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Iamtenacious: 9:34am On May 24
Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by ElevationD: 9:52am On May 24
Padipadi:

The news no shock me. Stop and these childish comments of yours to drive traffic. You sef go kpsin one day and ya people won't be happy seeing ya bad news.

He simply said “just imagine”.
Ask people to interpret their languages to you, for better understanding.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by tfelicityk(m): 10:05am On May 24
All this association of motorcycles riders in the Nation are only after collecting money from the riders using the boys they recruited and, the governments are not helping out too.

No sensitisation program given to the riders by inviting some agencies to educate them on safety management.

Let individual who do patronise this motorcycles riders to always caution them of their reckless riding to save their life and the riders too.

May the soul of the lady rest in peace.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 11:08am On May 24
Padipadi:

The news no shock me. Stop and these childish comments of yours to drive traffic. You sef go kpsin one day and ya people won't be happy seeing ya bad news.

Na Childish Things Dey Pay Mr Blogger Pass
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Livingdeath(m): 11:16am On May 24
rest in peace...
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Lovelygirl23: 11:26am On May 24
post=130109532:

Source: https://leadership.ng/woman-hit-by-okada-crushed-to-death-by-moving-truck-in-ogun/

This news is so bad. I think all Okada should be banned again from Lagos. The rate of accidents are mostly caused by them cry
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by chigoziri2403(m): 11:46am On May 24
Nicepoker:
From that picture I can see a tipper. So freight trains should now transport sand and granite grin
it would reduce and not eliminate the threats of accidents caused by tippers and trailers
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by CrossRhodes: 11:56am On May 24
chigoziri2403:
Let's there be cargo train across Nigeria to Reduce the rate of accidents
Nigerians will still sell their goods on the rail track....
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Iamtenacious: 12:57pm On May 24
These things just keep happening every now and then!!!
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Padipadi: 1:09pm On May 24
post=130116668:

Na Childish Things Dey Pay Mr Blogger Pass
Getat
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Padipadi: 1:10pm On May 24
ElevationD:

He simply said “just imagine”.
Ask people to interpret their languages to you, for better understanding.
I know the meaning of what he said.
He's just throwing tantrums to invite people to his poor blog.

What about those ge posted below?
The News Shock You 😲[/quote]
post=130109545:
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 1:15pm On May 24
Padipadi:
Getat

Mr Blogger Is Very Popular
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by ElevationD: 1:44pm On May 24
Padipadi:

I know the meaning of what he said.
He's just throwing tantrums to invite people to his poor blog.

What about those ge posted below?
The News Shock You 😲

Thanks for understanding.

Sorry, I did not see his earlier posts.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by kevinexit(m): 2:00pm On May 24
A country where there is no traffic signs. No stop signs .drivers are illiterates . U will see someone driving a big truck like that drinking in a joint and then climbs his truck to drive. In developed countries you will go to jail for killing someone while driving. Your license will be seized.
In Canada here, it's hard to even obtain that class of driving license which enables you to drive big vehicles.
In Nigeria people drive without a license.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Padipadi: 2:54pm On May 24
post=130118886:

Mr Blogger Is Very Popular
Getat!
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Padipadi: 2:55pm On May 24
ElevationD:

Thanks for understanding.

Sorry, I did not see his earlier posts.
He's notorious for posting bad news and still taunting the victims as if it can't be him
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by chigoziri2403(m): 4:54pm On May 24
CrossRhodes:

Nigerians will still sell their goods on the rail track....
Those ones have themselves to blame
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by xjiggy: 7:30pm On May 24
I do not believe in Village people but on this matter, they are definitely involved
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by Emdebby2: 9:02pm On May 24
Ban okada from plying the express way.
Re: Woman Hit By Okada Crushed To Death By Moving Truck In Ogun by nesphil(m): 1:02am On May 28
Double wahala for dead body.
And the owner of the body.

post=130109532:

Source: https://leadership.ng/woman-hit-by-okada-crushed-to-death-by-moving-truck-in-ogun/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Razed Inside NNPC Filling Station In Lagos / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) / Applying For Nigerian Passport Reissue In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.