Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes (407 Views)

Have You Used This Tomatoes To Cook Before? / How Much Is This Tomatoes Worth In Your Present Location / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by georgecso(m): 10:28pm On May 23
Check out the tomatoes l bought today for N3,500.00 today

Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by Xpeerence: 10:32pm On May 23
A paint of pepper is now 14k,can you beat that?
Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by Peakdesign23(m): 11:16pm On May 23
Things are damn expensive generally, from garri to dried ice fish, stock fish, canda, rice , beans, onions, egg, etc

Eating tomatoes stew is by the grace of God, I don’t blame those women that goes for the rotten ones, perhaps this is the right time to learn from them.

that reminds me, I saw someone in the market, blending cucumber in place of tomatoes. According to what she said “ever since I tasted cucumber stew I have not had tomato stew.

When and how did we get here?🥲
Re: Check Out Cost Of This Tomatoes by yeyebrity: 7:03am On May 24
Peakdesign23:
Things are damn expensive generally, from garri to dried ice fish, stock fish, canda, rice , beans, onions, egg, etc

Eating tomatoes stew is by the grace of God, I don’t blame those women that goes for the rotten ones, perhaps this is the right time to learn from them.

that reminds me, I saw someone in the market, blending cucumber in place of tomatoes. According to what she said “ever since I tasted cucumber stew I have not had tomato stew.

When and how did we get here?🥲

Is cucumber even cheap?

(1) (Reply)

Food Security : ODSG Partner Foreign Firm / Local Food The Key To Surviving Record Gas Prices / NIX Farms: Fish Farming Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.