Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US (23333 Views)

Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:51am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

From your projection to your level of Inferiority complex and level of insecurity, I am 100% sure you are Igbo.

Oya continue screaming ape while shedding hot tears behind the emojies. Lol.

An Ape thinks turning ordinary receipt to tribal war will shake the human who does not work in energy sector 😁😁

An ape should go buy a burger and send the receipt in obodo oyibo America
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by opamoses1: 7:51am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

From your projection to your level of Inferiority complex and level of insecurity, I am 100% sure you are Igbo.

Oya continue screaming ape while shedding hot tears behind the emojies. Lol.
I like how you have refrained from insulting that clown. The mods are letting him roam free, but one you insult back, they will ban you. That seems to be their modus operandi nowadays on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by bixton(m): 7:53am On May 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

I will only say except the Minister is trying to say that Dangote's refinery is yet to get the US crude. Otherwise it seems he is either telling the President that he does not know the operational reason behind the refinery and where it intends to get it's crude from and by that saying there will be no import duties on such crude.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Eagleways: 7:53am On May 24
helinues:
Is Dangote no longer a private business owner?

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary
you lied.

But they can monitor small private businesses for taxation

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:53am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

An Ape thinks turning ordinary receipt to tribal war will shake the human who does not work in energy sector 😁😁

An ape should go buy a burger and send the receipt in obodo oyibo America
You are still not coherent..continue screaming ape this ape that all over the thread. You can't believe the so called "agbado" are living the life you can only dream of LMAO.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:54am On May 24
opamoses1:

I like how you have refrained from insulting that clown. The mods are letting him roam free, but one you insult back, they will ban you. That seems to be their modus operandi nowadays on Nairaland.
I know right lol.
I am just catching cruise with the boy trying to project his poverty on others hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:54am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

You are still not coherent..continue screaming ape this ape that all over the thread. You can't believe the so called "agbado" are living the life you can only dream of LMAO.

Aww poor breed of ape stopped saying Igbo

The receipt energy sector man!! πŸ˜„
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:55am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Aww poor breed of ape stopped saying Igbo

The receipt energy sector man!! πŸ˜„
Oya continue screaming ape. Ibo boy Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Santalpharay: 7:57am On May 24
helinues:

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary

Just listen to yourself. Dangote company is Soo huge that the government cannot see it. Chaii, I miss Lie Mohammed. His offsprings did not master the art very well 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Eriokanmi: 7:57am On May 24
masterfactor:
Nigeria my country, The government is so confuse that they don't know what is going on in the country, and there is a ministry for information. Politician don't read news at all
You're probably one of the easily-deceived youths, if you ever believe this administration . Even illiterate beings know dangote imports crude. That's why I always wonder the type of brain and conscience those who supported and voted this administration had. Prof soyinka really disappointed him. He simply rubbished all his respect I had for him by pitching his tents with this lying and evil party

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:59am On May 24
vanbonattel:
grin

Am sure there are not aware of it.

The only thing they are aware of, is how to steal the peoples vote and damage the economy to keep people suffering.

Bunch of brainless lunatics with damaged brain cells due to drug use.

I'm* I'm* I'm* Am❌ Am ❌
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:59am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Oya continue screaming ape. Ibo boy Lol.

Receipt!!

Shikena
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:00am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Receipt!!

Shikena
You are already tired of calling people ape. I blame the mods Sha.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00am On May 24
ronu oooo!
grin
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by ibtommy(m): 8:01am On May 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

Yeye nation being led by yeyetic leaders. Let's continue. Other nations are picking up gradually, while we are retrogressing. Our eyes never clear yet grin. We still dey play ethnic politics. Ordinary garri we no fit buy again. E mu ra si. cheesy
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:01am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Receipt!!

Shikena
You forgot to scream ape LMAO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by cjudy(m): 8:01am On May 24
helinues:

Why do you lots always tempted to attack my comments unnecessarily?

I saw your comments before I made mine but wasn't tempted.

Make una dey make una submission and Waka without knocking others down

Are you lots obsessed with my comments/opinions?

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity
They will continue to attack you until that pap up there turn to brain

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary
Oh God!

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Minjim: 8:02am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:
He would buy crude oil where it's cheapest as via his energy traders as Nigeria's crude is not particularly cheap, especially that it's sweet, and it's better refined for high octane premium gasoline.

It happens all over the world, Canada (an oil producing country buys crude from the US. US also buys crude from Canada and Saudi Arabia. UK buys crude from Libya even though it has crude in the North Sea e.t.c)

The refined crude would be what will flood the Nigerian market since cost of transportation will be eliminated, and Nigeria would have an edge as it's at its doorstep.

This will retain in the country forex used in importing refined crude. However, that minister needs to be sacked for extreme ignorance.

Retain which country's FOREX?! This same FG that said it's not aware Dangote is importing crude?
Are you sure they have a way of monitoring Dangote Refinery's Forex ?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Fiscus105(m): 8:02am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

So, government shouldn't know what comes in and goes out in her territory?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by shinealight(m): 8:02am On May 24
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by SaLongs1(m): 8:02am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary
Helinues fear God ooO!!
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by femi4: 8:04am On May 24
lonelydora:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

What a country!
It's so bad that crude is now a pin that can be smuggled into the country

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by shinealight(m): 8:04am On May 24
masterfactor:
Nigeria my country, The government is so confuse that they don't know what is going on in the country, and there is a ministry for information. Politician don't read news at all

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man runs his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary! cool cool
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 8:05am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

You forgot to scream ape LMAO.

An Ape is now laughing without bringing obodo American receipt
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06am On May 24
I swear to God, Nigeria is not a country!

it's a constituents of idiots & criminals!

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Santalpharay: 8:06am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

I am not an analyst or whatever you call it. However, Iwork in the energy industry and currently evem working away from Nigeria on an assignment in America as I type this post.

I don't know why Obidients always think people are poor. I believe you are projector your condition on others.

You don't sound like you are learned or travelled out before. If not you will know how government is run to accommodate the citizens,not trying to bring down their business by making rash policies. Or even targeting a section of the country that you claim as one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Melkizedeck: 8:07am On May 24
Those of you who defend Dangote's importation of crude should have their heads examined!

The problem here is that, no one has been able to counter them with superior argument.

Initially, it was a taboo for any individual in Nigeria to build and operate a refinery as it was seen as one of government's choke hold. It was infact seen as a matter of national security!

Finally Dangote came and broke that barrier and the government of the day hailed the move as an economic saver. We Nigerians waited, yet the naira kept plunging.
Crude is to Nigeria, what high-tech is to the United States; Elon Musk cannot just chose to sell his technology anywhere just because he is a business man and should find anywhere cheaper to do business!!! He is bounded by laws of the country in which he lives.
National security is at stake if this continues!
You cannot take coal to Newcastle!!!

Again what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander!

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:07am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

An Ape is now laughing without bringing obodo American receipt
Oya continue screaming ape lol.
That's one of the 10 vocabularies in your brain.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 8:08am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Oya continue screaming ape lol.

Receipt no more in America?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:09am On May 24
Santalpharay:

You don't sound like you are learned or travelled out before. If not you will know how government is run to accommodate the citizens,not trying to bring down their business by making rash policies. Or even targeting a section of the country that you claim as one Nigeria.
No. I have never left Sabon Gari. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:09am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Receipt no more in America?
Continue screaming ape my boy. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.