Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku (6196 Views)

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi / 2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu β€” Wike / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by MaziObinnaokija: 10:38am On May 24
grin EXPENSIVE SCAM.OBI and his dummies Obidients πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€s go hear am in 2027
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Prince111111: 10:45am On May 24
ogascomax:
It will be useless for anybody to waste his/her time voting in 2027 election if Atiku and Obi run in different parties. People were too sentimental about Atiku in the 2023 election due to the fact that he is from the North. If his emergence made life better today won't it be better than Tinubu South presidency killing the nation with hunger, untold suffering and suffocation. Then my opinion was that isn't about North or South this is about Nigerians survival. Emotions and sentiment has never helped anyone and it will not help us in the future if you say that it most be Obi. Obi cannot win an election if he is not running in PDP. Next election will be worst for him if he contested under any party because the state government in PDP controlled State now know what to do to win their State for their party. My opinion should be Atiku/Obi ticket otherwise Tinubu will win and presidency will now go to the North and Obi won't get that wide support but strangely, those who are saying that North shouldn't run now, then they would still support Obi by drawing references to anyone.
you said my mind!
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Morphinne: 11:04am On May 24
Nackzy:
Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria, if i may ask what is he coming to change or he's just after the national cake, if Nigeria was a sane place, Akuwumi Adesina, Peter Obi, Ngozi Okonjo iwella would together lead this country out of this mess if that is ever possible, Maybe Divide the country into 4 Regions, dismantle the so called national assembly
You putting Peter Obi among those big names was based on what metric actually?
Please enlighten us, why and how did Obi stray into the mix? What qualities do they have that Obi also has? You listed two intellects but still had to smuggle Peter Obi into the discussion so your agenda can agend grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Nackzy: 11:16am On May 24
Morphinne:

Please enlighten us, why and how did Obi stray into the mix? What qualities do they have that Obi also has? You listed two intellects but still had to smuggle Peter Obi into the discussion so your agenda can agend grin
lol, I just feel he's love by Nigerians and also he can deliver from how he talks and his views about reforms in the government, cutting government cost and all that, i am not saying he's perfect as long as he's human, rather than include atiku, tinubu, buhari in that list I'd rather put Peter obi there
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Basic123: 11:17am On May 24
Morphinne:

πŸ˜†

They have assume all their audience are like them who just play ostrich to the fact that Peter obi they packaged is a political prostitute,A bigot,a mentee of ATIKU and ABACHA,A failed former Governor of Anambra and a betrayal of OJUKWU and Dasuki loot distributor.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Basic123: 11:19am On May 24
Nackzy:
lol, I just feel he's love by Nigerians and also he can deliver from how he talks and his views about reforms in the government, cutting government cost and all that, i am not saying he's perfect as long as he's human, rather than include atiku, tinubu, buhari in that list I'd rather put Peter obi there
You Mean,instead of including Atiku his mentor? πŸ˜†

OBI is a thief like his mentor ATIKU.

He has never distant himself from that rogue because he is a rogue like him
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by ogbonti: 11:30am On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
No one is interested on what Atiku has to offer.

Atiku is just another thief feeling entitled like Olodo Emilokan - nothing positive to offer grin but just to bear the name PRESIDENT of NIGERIA

Atiku is waiting for his turn at the expense of 200 million Nigerians - our lives is not Ludo - we need progress not massaging anyone's ego!!!

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by AbujaLagos: 12:25pm On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
speak for yourself
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by meditator(m): 12:35pm On May 24
Righthussle:
This greedy man will never support anybody.
Who should he support that is fit for the position ? A man that receives advice from a mad man ?
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by dododawa1: 12:40pm On May 24
We will make sure

We NIGERIANS collected our

Stolen wealth back

From looters

One way d others.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by meditator(m): 12:41pm On May 24
Freshtruth:
If PDP should hand this MaN their party ticket again will be a monkery on a party who have sitting Governors scatter over Nigeria.

PDP should hand their party ticket to a southern candidate Udom Emmanuel or osinbajo is not a bad choice. But for them to give it to Atiku again kilode na only he dey na so PDP a one time biggest party in Africa now a personal property? Haba na
PDP doesn't hand over party tickets to individuals, it conducts primary elections where the winner emerges as the candidate of the party. Over the years, it's only being contested by those with political might and influences in the party. The featherweight politcians usually chicken out. This is the reason the Agulu fraud left the party, which he's scheming to come back
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Segzy19: 12:46pm On May 24
Keep running till you are tired....run till you kpeme
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Krankhead: 1:09pm On May 24
Another blow for Mr Gbajue and his online e-rats. They thought Atiku will step.down for him . I warned them not be believe anything coming out of Atiku mouth. They refused. You see una life?
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by idanone(m): 1:16pm On May 24
And you will continue to lose grin
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Nackzy: 2:01pm On May 24
Basic123:

You Mean,instead of including Atiku his mentor? πŸ˜†

OBI is a thief like his mentor ATIKU.

He has never distant himself from that rogue because he is a rogue like him
now I understand where you're coming from, don't worry you're not fit for the discussion
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by ubimagos: 2:39pm On May 24
Nackzy:
Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria, if i may ask what is he coming to change or he's just after the national cake, if Nigeria was a sane place, Akuwumi Adesina, Peter Obi, Ngozi Okonjo iwella would together lead this country out of this mess if that is ever possible, Maybe Divide the country into 4 Regions, dismantle the so called national assembly

You were making sense until you mentioned Obi, then, I realized, you were only trying to whine me!
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Basic123: 3:10pm On May 24
Nackzy:
now I understand where you're coming from, don't worry you're not fit for the discussion
You are right!
I can't fit into such a stupid,emotional and highly bias discussion
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Nackzy: 3:13pm On May 24
Basic123:
You are right!
I can't fit into such a stupid,emotional and highly bias discussion
you're Tinubu's die hard I guess
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Nackzy: 3:14pm On May 24
ubimagos:

You were making sense until you mentioned Obi, then, I realized, you were only trying to whine me!
you're Tinubu's die hard right?
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 7:16pm On May 24
A thief coup.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by soccerlite: 7:59pm On May 24
OneCandleAway:

Well nothing is Impossible in africa. If some countries can have president using walking stick or passing on himself, Nigeria can have geriatric president

How old is Biden, trump?
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by soccerlite: 8:01pm On May 24
Nackzy:

The people you mentioned aren't after national cake 🍰?

Atleast Atiku Abubakar will restructure nigeria
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by BondRiv: 8:05pm On May 24
The words of a desperado. Dubai resident.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On May 24
Nackzy:
the same peter obi

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Goodvibes007: 9:51pm On May 24
OneCandleAway:

Lol
By then he will be too old
Not older than Biden or Trump.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Goodvibes007: 9:52pm On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
I am.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Goodvibes007: 9:53pm On May 24
Honestey:
This means that brother Peteru only went to beg his master for VP slot the other day.
Atiku&Obi for 2054, who says no?
Peter Obi is already thinking that a VP alot is not that bad 🀣
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Goodvibes007: 9:55pm On May 24
CommonSense1967:
I guess he's no longer stepping down for the IPOB Agulu packaged fraud. Clowns 🀑.
He was never stepping down. It's just Obidients creating imaginary nonsense in their brain as usual and running with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 1:03am On May 25
Just what does he want to give that no other can give? It's funny.
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by HRMK: 6:25am On May 25
YOU NO LONGER WANT TO WITHDRAW FOR PETER OBI AGAIN?HAHAHAHAHA.......
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Nackzy: 6:56am On May 25
yarimo:
the same peter obi
Yarmouth you still dey I been think say you don die during buhari hardship, remember you carried it on your head then
Re: 2027: I Will Continue Running For President If God Gives Me Good Health - Atiku by Brenbentondiaz: 9:07am On May 25
How? B-b-b-but he said he would step down and become Bitter Grievingory Obi's PA?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day / Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . / Corecting The Lies About 100 Biafrans Burnt To Death By Hausa PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.