Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,062 members, 7,966,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi (19810 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Condition For Peace With Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by historic: 10:46pm On May 24
zomby:

The Obidients have allowed their stupidity to disable themselves; they are irrelevant and nobody around the country takes them serious. They've exposed themselves as senseless group of people that want nothing great for our great country.

I must give credit to president Bola Ahmed Tinubu for remaining focused on his job...the man doesn't send anyone, he couldn't careless what the losers (obidients0 and their master, Bitter Obi think or say...And that's what we called a COMPLETE LEADER.

Yes give him credit for taken the country back to the stone age ... Complete leader who has made you not to be able to afford three square meals any longer and are planning how to japa from this Tinubulation.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Fahd11: 3:37am On May 25
RENO 100.......Raise am !!!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HRMK: 6:21am On May 25
TO ME,THE SO CALLED OBIDIENTS ARE WORSE THAN TOUTS AND GANGSTERS!CHECK COMPUTER VILLAGE AND ALABA MARKET AND AJEGUNLE AND AGEGE MOTOR SPARE PARTS MARKET!YOU WILL KNOW MOST OF THEM ARE HOOLIGANS!!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by heniford2: 4:37pm On May 25
richie240:
We know that already.
Even if a madman contests, you will vote him so long as he's 'my bloda'.
cool

yes if that makes u happy
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40am On May 26
muhammaduyusufu:
Rheinno should just get lost.

He is a typical example of people who throw baby away with baby's after-bath water in anger,, just because the baby's after-bath water is very dirty..
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:48am On May 26
ZIAZI:
Politics aside, most of us no just get respect!
Prof. Soyinka is a legend and abusing him based on his political opinion or affiliation is stupid!

I voted for Peter Obi during the election because he was my preferred candidate over Atiku and now Pres. Tinubu, but why should we divide ourselves to abuse people based on their political positions? I have never insulted Tinubu and I do not wish him to fail. If anything should go wrong, it will affect me too because I am situate in Nigeria.

It's not just some of the Obidients, it's gradually becoming an ethnoreligious something. If one politician no be your person, the other one na grand rubbish!

I like Nyesom Wike, but the next person from another camp sees me as a madman!

Na wahala we dey oooo!

1. If a respected elder disrespects himself (by getting your 13-year-old relative pregnant -- for instance),, how would you regard him.??

2. If an elder slaps you four hard times on your cheeks with two hands (two slaps on each of your cheeks with both hands), and you saw no reason for those slaps,, what would you do.??
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 8:10am On May 26
HitlerWasRight:

What is conspiracy about Obi and his Zikist philosophy ?

Obi even campaigned on preserving the flawed 1999 constitution which is nothing but a handed down document of Zik's aspirations for a Nigeria ruled under a powerful centrist government.
Now you're beginning to tell lies..

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust / Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike / How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.