Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? (5865 Views)

Tinubu Romance With Kwankwaso;is He Preparing For A Rerun? / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by udomonday: 4:21pm On May 24
Ay04z:
And is not healthy for his age...he can just walk a long miles
how do you know,are you his doctor?oversabi.
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by Jagaban2012: 4:22pm On May 24
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by blowjohn(m): 4:40pm On May 24
papyjaypaul:

You cannot satisfy human beings. Amaechi talk, problem. Amaechi no talk, problem. Amaechi runs, problem. Amaechi does not run, problem..
Amaechi ran at the stadium last time with cameras around him. Now he is running in peace,maybe on Bourdillon while the Bourdillon resident has ran to Abuja and running Nigeria. Let everyone run in peace. He may be running away from the Rivers of trouble but he didn't invite any cameras, he just wants to run in peace and last time he came out, he said his advisors told him not to talk to the media.

Well, maybe he should just stick to walking.
He'll still burn calories and still be eligible to run for future elections
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by papyjaypaul: 4:46pm On May 24
blowjohn:

Well, maybe he should just stick to walking.
He'll still burn calories and still be eligible to run for future elections

Maybe, maybe not. I think as a lawyer, he is learned enough to talk to his medical advisors before he does this. As an old man, I think he is also wise enough with plenty experiences. Maybe he wants to be like Japanese elders who are fit, he doesn't need to follow the same path which make older people weak because they are not using their energies. I don't think Amaechi is doing this for publicity, it's the camera that brought him to us.

Do you remember Ojo Maduekwe He wanted Nigerians to ride bikes more but he had a bike accident in Abuja. He was Transport Minister.
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by Blazebond(m): 5:46pm On May 24
Why can't these ex-governors reside in their states? All of them just pack full Lagos like sardines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On May 24
papyjaypaul:

Maybe, maybe not. I think as a lawyer, he is learned enough to talk to his medical advisors before he does this. As an old man, I think he is also wise enough with plenty experiences. Maybe he wants to be like Japanese elders who are fit, he doesn't need to follow the same path which make older people weak because they are not using their energies. I don't think Amaechi is doing this for publicity, it's the camera that brought him to us.

Do you remember Ojo Maduekwe He wanted Nigerians to ride bikes more but he had a bike accident in Abuja. He was Transport Minister.

Well, the ojo is not as popular as Amaechi.

And we didn't see the accident weda in video or as pics.

As per if he should run or walk, any medical adviser he has will recommend walking for his age.

Abi is he planning on going to the Olympics?
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by papyjaypaul: 12:57am On May 25
Ojo Maduekwe was popular for his time. Two time Minister and strong in PDP. I don't believe in recording everything so I am happy we did not see video of his crash

As per Olympics, they are not too old. Their fathers still go to farm in the village as a way of keeping fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfgwDF2SbyE?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYC4lx4y2so?feature=shared

Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by Forkthiefnubu: 1:39am On May 25
Na gutter him go run enter
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by Max24: 2:17am On May 25
OlujobaSamuel:
All this politicians wey their state isn't good enough for them to reside should not be considered for any post within the state, after feeding from the state for 24yrs, you moved to Lagos
Same thing Obi did until he realized he had to relocate back to Anambra to fool his Obidenses. After living peacefully for years in Lagos he realized he had to be politically correct by relocating back . Obi and Amaechi living in what the Obidenses call a slum of Lagos. Obidenses and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6.
Re: Amaechi Jogging This Morning In Ikoyi. Is He Preparing To Run Again? by candygist: 6:30pm On May 25
Golan007:

Hope you'll ask this question if there's an abduction attempt.

Give it a try let see first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) / Arab Billionaires Bows To Shake Peter Obi At Senator Barau's Son Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.