Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,290 members, 7,881,074 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties (16575 Views)

FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Dominic Joshua: SFU Secures Interim Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Worth N15m / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Menclothing1: 12:47pm On May 24
After okotiebo this is the second richest cbn gov 8b cash

All those area he has properties in lagos only land is 2b above

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Mjshexy(f): 12:48pm On May 24
Wow...until these politicians begin to face death by hanging or life imprisonment, stealing amongst them will never stop shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Flier: 12:49pm On May 24
ebinpawa:
This is the treatment GEJ should have given Sanusi but he was a weakling
What did Sanusi do? He was the best Central bank Governor ever!
Emefiele properties should be demolished so he won’t recover it later.
Emefiele look like one of the most corrupt men Nigeria has ever produced,he would have been sentence to death if it happened in Korea or China
And the worst thing is, even a lay man who doesn’t go to school told Emefiele that what he was doing is illegal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by advanceDNA: 12:51pm On May 24
The funniest part is other officials are already doing the same as we speak..at all levels of government ....

This is why Nigeria is not doing well....it's not subsidy, it's not the amount of barrels/day, its not loan servicing ..it's the thieving/ embezzling culture among the ruling class..... It's my turn..I must steal as much as I can for my next 20 generations

Then one werey will be saying minimum wage cannot be 200k...... When just one person has stolen almost half of the nation's annual budget.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by BondRiv: 12:51pm On May 24
Ever since I listened to the leaked audios on YouTube from Sahara Reporters on this man and other CBN officials, I knew he was irredeemably corrupt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:52pm On May 24
If Emefele can posses up to this amount, imagine what who Tinubu, told us is the best for the country as President is in possession of now ...

No wonder he warned that he doesn't want anyone disturbing his past Government ways..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by ebinpawa: 12:53pm On May 24
Flier:
Emefiele look like one of the most corrupt men Nigeria has ever produced,he would have been sentence to death if it happened in Korea or China

Sanusi stole 100 million and gave it to Kano and kebbi for boko

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Blitzking: 12:54pm On May 24
Nothing you wan tell me...this man na thief..but tinubu wan cut this man wing finally a whole presidential aspirant..I wonder why other presidents didn't cut tinubu wings when they had the chance....if the president in 2015 wasn't Jonathan tinubu wil never taste that seat.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57pm On May 24
Flier:
And the worst thing is, even a lay man who doesn’t go to school told Emefiele that what he was doing is illegal.

There is no corruption that has no chains ....why is nobody ever talking about his Boss or some of them in that government

Abacha will be a learner when finally the anus of the chicken is blown by a wild wind of opposition government....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Amah70: 12:59pm On May 24
Awuuuu. Emefiele the scapegoat of Buhari's maladministration still takes the knocks during the administration of Buhari's staunch ally, Bola Tinubu.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by BigDawsNet: 1:01pm On May 24
I wish you we can follow the Chinese corruption punishment laws…

I’m pretty sure it will be difficult for a politician to steal eve 5naira
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Flier: 1:03pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

Sanusi stole 100 million and gave it to Kano and kebbi for boko
Lol 100 million won’t we happy if this people are stealing just 100 million ? Beside its not on record that Sanusi steal.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by malali: 1:04pm On May 24
Chicken Change.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by HitlerWasRight: 1:08pm On May 24
StOla:

Is it his, legitimate income?

Lolz.

Person wey don already start plea bargain.

The real big fish is the $4.5bn he amassed from FX racketeering.

The idiot never paused to think a day like this will come until the last minute when he went to purchase APC presidential form.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by commoditiesnig: 1:09pm On May 24
Did i see $4.5bn in the below paragraph? No that's unbelievable! Haba this is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by commoditiesnig: 1:12pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Lolz.

Person wey don already start plea bargain.

The real big fish is the $4.5bn he amassed from FX racketeering.

The idiot never paused to think a day like this will come until the last minute when he went to purchase APC presidential form.

Are you for real? That's unbelievably huge oh.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by HitlerWasRight: 1:15pm On May 24
commoditiesnig:

Are you for real? That's unbelievably huge oh.

Read the article again and see that the FG is prosecuting him for recieving bribes to the tune of $4.5bn.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by commoditiesnig: 1:17pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Read the article again and see that the FG is prosecuting him for recieving bribes to the tune of $4.5bn.
Sure i did. But the money "too loud to believe o my brother". God help this country.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by HitlerWasRight: 1:20pm On May 24
commoditiesnig:

Sure i did. But the money "too loud to believe o my brother". God help this country.

The man was CBN governor for close to ten years and during that period he arbitrarily set the exchange rate as he deem fits.

You want $100mil ? Give me 10% of the FX and I will give you at a waivered rate far below the official market price.

Now that was his racket the entire time he was the CBN governor

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Okeoghenerobert: 1:22pm On May 24
This man pass Abacha o.Na wa o
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Seyitosino(m): 1:30pm On May 24
The worst CBN governor in Nigeria so far.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by IdowuRufai: 1:35pm On May 24
StOla:

Is it his, legitimate income?
Cut him some slack, he was the former managing director of zenith bank, you can check the amount of shares allocated to him, it’s public knowledge.
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by EdiskyHarry: 1:38pm On May 24
If Nigeria was a serious country, by now, emefiele, Betta edu, sadiya, former aviation minister and their likes would have been chilling in grave by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by frog12: 1:38pm On May 24
while stealing, na properties dem go buy immediately
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Gbogbowa: 1:40pm On May 24
cunny88:

That's almost 8bn
if you think a CBN governor from Jonathan time will not have 8B then what is he working for
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Timmi: 1:42pm On May 24
ebubeson:
Emefiele...Is this justice or revenge?

The mentality that you all have developed towards corruption is mind bugling. Someone stole this much money and acquired these many properties using our collective resources? And all you said “is this justice or revenge? Where is the revenge please! Lack of sense (both common and uncommon) is bothering a whole lot of you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by Timmi: 1:45pm On May 24
IdowuRufai:

Cut him some slack, he was the former managing director of zenith bank, you can check the amount of shares allocated to him, it’s public knowledge.

IdowuRufai, your brother Emelthief is still in control of the Zenith shares. He didn’t sell them yet, so the properties and fund are not proceeds of the Zenith share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by jojothaiv(m): 1:52pm On May 24
dynicks:
How emeifiele hunted heavy amounts of the naira in this country......
Sharp huntsman..
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by koyeni(m): 1:53pm On May 24
94 units of 11-floor buildings?
Omo

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by jersey4: 1:54pm On May 24
Unbridled Corruption
Bane of Black Man shocked shocked
Re: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $4.7m, ₦‎830.8m, Properties by gigabyte13: 1:56pm On May 24
Emefiele go soon turn to another
Olisa Metuh
By the time dis regime finish with am.
Over humility gp wear am cloth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here / Governor Dickson Celebrates Valentine In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.