Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana (52378 Views)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Santalpharay: 4:35am On May 25
Sleekfingers:

Some issues are way beyond repair.......

The bigger issue is this. After divorcing, especially where there are kids involved, things always get too complicated especially if the woman begins a new relationship. The kids always suffer.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Callosobruchus(m): 7:34am On May 25
This is the second news I've read today that involves a male lover killing his woman who left her husband for him.Women,a toxic man and a wife beater is bad,no doubt;but do not forget that there are ups and downs in marriage and everything in life so to speak.Do not just up and leave because you have been inspired and motivated by one online slay queen who can't handle marriage to leave your husband just because he slapped you just one time.Woke people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by hstar: 8:24am On May 25
strangest:
Side boyfriend killed madam over 2 million naira....

Madam na wa oo... See as you take destroy your life...
2 million naira you said?

Please, is Ghanian 20,000 cedis equal to Nigerian #20,000?
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 8:34am On May 25
Callosobruchus:
This is the second news I've read today that involves a male lover killing his woman who left her husband for him.Women,a toxic man and a wife beater is bad,no doubt;but do not forget that there are ups and downs in marriage and everything in life so to speak.Do not just up and leave because you have been inspired and motivated by one online slay queen who can't handle marriage to leave your husband just because he slapped you just one time.Woke people everywhere.

Lol.....this ur advice na wah oooo....So collecting slap and beating is okay as long as it has not lead to death..she should manage

..... Will she get a text or memo when the husband will become more harsh and kill her by mistake...

. Abi u think all those men that killed their wives woke up with the with the decision to do so......they got used to the bully-victim mentality

U don't know pple who beat their partner or anyone unconsciously enjoy the thrill of having power over another human that doesn't fight back....that why bullies don't stop until something bad happens
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Sk5050: 9:18am On May 25
Evil boyfriend his plan was to wipe out the entire family too bad. Him won reap for were him know sow bloody criminal.
Women should learn to avoid side boyfriends imagine this disaster na wah.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Callosobruchus(m): 9:33am On May 25
advanceDNA:

Lol.....this ur advice na wah oooo....So collecting slap and beating is okay as long as it has not lead to death..she should manage

..... Will she get a text or memo when the husband will become more harsh and kill her by mistake...

. Abi u think all those men that killed their wives woke up with the with the decision to do so......they got used to the bully-victim mentality

U don't know pple who beat their partner or anyone unconsciously enjoy the thrill of having power over another human that doesn't fight back....that why bullies don't stop until something bad happens
My point is simple; tolerance.Why would a wife presume that a husband would continue slapping her after doing it just once?Tolerance is been replaced by foolish pride,you have to leave him only when you've discovered that it is a habit.How would you discover that if you don't tolerate? Tolerance with applied wisdom is what I mean though.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 9:36am On May 25
Callosobruchus:
My point is simple; tolerance.Why would a wife presume that a husband would continue slapping her after doing it just once?Tolerance is been replaced by foolish pride,you have to leave him only when you've discovered that it is a habit.How would you discover that if you don't tolerate? Tolerate with wisdom though.

No one should tolerate bully..weda at home or on the street ........u either fight back or avoid them..not stay and remain a pushover till u die..

Nobody leaves their home.because of one altercation..that's not how it works all women leave when it becomes repetitive
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Callosobruchus(m): 9:51am On May 25
advanceDNA:

No one should tolerate bully..weda at home or on the street ........u either fight back or avoid them..not stay and remain a pushover till u die..

Nobody leaves their home.because of one altercation..that's not how it works all women leave when it becomes repetitive
I repeat,once.You can't judge a person's character because he or she did you wrong just once.ONCE.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by caye(m): 9:54am On May 25
Pls, African women, let's try to hold our families intact with prayer and grace.
Divorce is not good, single -motherhood is dangerous to our children and our future, and all these baby-mama mentality is not good.

And we men, let's be more forgiving if our wives, put our ego aside and create a happy home for our children and wives. But we need the Grace of God, because the evil forces against us , though mighty, but our God has defeated them.

Also, may the police receive grace to catch this beast, and may a good judge sentence him to a quick execution, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Didi2d(m): 10:50am On May 25
Ex husband or just say her husband in the US. Am curious anyway, cos am seeing a 9 month old baby was also injured.
Husband dey send money for upkeep, one yeye guy dey chop the money plus kpekus and the eye guy still vex stab her and her kids.
This story long pass like this
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On May 25
advanceDNA:
Lol....I'm not bringing stories ..the story is up there..... When there is a time lag btw the formation that got u angry and the action of murder ...it's not crime of passion......because u had time to process the issue....

so you are claiming that its IMPOSSIBLE that he went there with the intention to confront/talk/beat her in order to have her retrieve the police report... and got super angry "then" when she refused to retrieve her police report and/or that when he got there she said something that angered him, which triggered the attack?! why do you automatically assume that he got angry before getting there? what else do you see in your crystal ball that we dont? open your mind bro!

U cannot kill innocent children and call it crime of passion...what is the relationship is between u and the children that triggered strong killing emotions towards them.... The guy transfered aggression he felt for the mother to the children .......

a crime of passion is indeed when someone out of a sudden rush of emotion/anger will do something so crazy to a loved one, it goes to the extreme... aka like stabbing someone +20times (overkill) etc. the stabbing of the 9months old points to that, as that child is just an innocent bystander to all this, who cant even talk. so the dude would either be a true psycho or into a killing frenzy brought on by that sudden rush of anger (aka crime of passion)...

U keep defining crime of passion ...but the definition only applies at the very scene of the murder...
Still there are other technicalities involved: u cannot go to someone's house to confront them with and say u got angry and killed them because of something they said or did and u called it crime of passion... U are the aggressor, and that's enough to accuse u of premeditated murder

come on bro, now you are not making any sense at all... so you are claiming that the above scenario i just wrote is far fetched?
SO HERE IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED: he got there to talk to her or even to beat her (but not with the intention to kill her, and certainly not to kill her kids), he simply wanted her to retrieve that police report...but then they started arguing about the money that was stolen and also about that police report and she probably said some fouls stuff about him that got him super angry... and he got a sudden rush of emotion and went crazy and wanted her to stop saying these things, so started lashing out at mother... but with all the commotion, the kids started screaming and the baby started crying too so he didnt stop until everyone in the house was dead and quiet (aka crime of passion).
SO HERE IS WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED: he learned she made a police report so he he got up and said:"to solve the problem, i am going to go there and kill her and all her kids, included that 9months old"... and thats what happened.

ok sir.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by advanceDNA: 5:02pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

SO HERE IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED:[/color][/b] he got there to talk to her or even to beat her (but not with the intention to kill her, and certainly not to kill her kids), he simply wanted her to retrieve that police report...but then they started arguing about the money that was stolen and also about that police report and she probably said some fouls stuff about him that got him super angry... and he got a sudden rush of emotion and went crazy and wanted her to stop saying these things, so started lashing out at mother... but with all the commotion, the kids started screaming and the baby started crying too so he didnt stop until everyone in the house was dead and quiet (aka crime of passion).
SO HERE IS WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED: he learned she made a police report so he he got up and said:"to solve the problem, i am going to go there and kill her and all her kids, included that 9months old"... and thats what happened.

ok sir.

A lot of people don't plan to go and murderer ..that doesn't make crime of passion just becos they were angry before doing it.....

I am telling u his case is not crime of passion becos malice can be proven....malice, because the woman had reported him for an initial crime and he had knowledge of it before killing her....

His case could also pass for manslaughter .if it can be proven he ddnt approach her to go and kill her.but it will be aggravated manslaughter i.e., when a person recklessly cause death under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On May 25
advanceDNA:
A lot of people don't plan to go and murderer ..that doesn't make crime of passion just becos they were angry before doing it...

again, if i dislike my neighbor because he reported me to welfare service and then decide to get my gun and wait for him to come out his house and shoot him and all the kids in their yard, thats not a crime of passion. if i get stopped by police and because i dont like police i get angry and start shooting everyone at the checkpoint (including innocent bystanding children) that not a crime of passion either. but then, if i meet a woman at the club, take her home and then when we get into bed and after we kissed and get ready to fukc, i realize thats a man, and in a sudden fit of rage i kill "him".... THATS a crime of passion. crime of passion is the grey area with temporary insanity cases.

I am telling u his case is not crime of passion becos malice can be proven....malice, because the woman had reported him for an initial crime and he had knowledge of it before killing her....

how can you prove that A) he knew she reported him before he got to her house and/or B) he knowingly went to her house with the intent to kill her and the kids, and not to confront her OR even just beat her?

His case could also pass for manslaughter .if it can be proven he ddnt approach her to go and kill her.but it will be aggravated manslaughter i.e., when a person recklessly cause death under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to human life

stop mixing apples with oranges bro...
remember, a crime of passion is just the defense that a lawyer would use to describe why a crime occurred (just like temporary insanity OR self defense) and not the type of crime committed... you could therefore have the above crime of passion labelled a 2nd degree murder/manslaughter, an involuntary or voluntary manslaughter etc, depending on where you live.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Messina123: 5:46pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

he killed her because he got angered when he learned she reported him to the police... thats the definition of a crime of passion. aka he got angered by what she did and the sudden rage he fell towards her made him lash out at her and her kids.

EDIT i think some of you believe that crime of passion only means crime of jealousy etc, here is the definition:
CRIME OF PASSION: in popular usage, refers to a violent crime, especially homicide, in which the perpetrator commits the act against someone because of sudden strong impulse such as ANGER or jealousy rather than as a premeditated crime

Alot of people here don't understand English. They just hear words and go with the literal translation of the word and not the definition

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by Messina123: 5:47pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

he killed her because he got angered when he learned she reported him to the police... thats the definition of a crime of passion. aka he got angered by what she did and the sudden rage he fell towards her made him lash out at her and her kids.

EDIT i think some of you believe that crime of passion only means crime of jealousy etc, here is the definition:
CRIME OF PASSION: in popular usage, refers to a violent crime, especially homicide, in which the perpetrator commits the act against someone because of sudden strong impulse such as ANGER or jealousy rather than as a premeditated crime

Alot of people here don't understand English. They just hear words and go with the literal translation of the word and not the definition

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by dinkyicon: 11:30pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

that's NOT a crime of passion. There are several cases to that effect. It must be spontaneous. It's not even linked to passion at all
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On May 26
dinkyicon:
that's NOT a crime of passion. There are several cases to that effect. It must be spontaneous. It's not even linked to passion at all

if you dont know what a crime of passion is, then educate yourself on the subject before quoting me. you sound very clueless about what a crime of passion is.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by dinkyicon: 9:17pm On May 26
MrBrownJay1:

if you dont know what a crime of passion is, then educate yourself on the subject before quoting me. you sound very clueless about what a crime of passion is.
wth. This is so funny. Bro I'm a lawyer. A practicing one. Ones again a crime of passion which is one of the defence of murder must be spontaneous, must not be PRE MEDITATED. I think you are wallowing in ignorance. Just calm down and let me educate you with judicial authorities on crime of passion
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On May 26
dinkyicon:
wth. This is so funny. Bro I'm a lawyer. A practicing one. Ones again a crime of passion which is one of the defence of murder must be spontaneous, must not be PRE MEDITATED. I think you are wallowing in ignorance. Just calm down and let me educate you with judicial authorities on crime of passion

MR PRACTICING LAWYER (who assumes yeye nonsense and should probably get a refund on his law education), here are some questions for your clueless self...
- where in your crystal ball did you see that this crime was premeditated?
- any clue or evidence that the culprit knew about the police report before he got to this woman's house?
- and even if he did know of the police report beforehand, the dude could have gone there simply to talk to the woman and unfortunately things got out of hand (aka crime of passion). isnt it?

Ones again a crime of passion which is one of the defence of murder

now here is for you EDUCATION OF THE DAY: a crime of passion doesnt have to result in someone dying before it being called a crime of passion. a person could commit a violent crime (aka beat someone black and blue), and it could equally be referred as a crime of passion, duh!
thank me later for your education, Mr practicing lawyer!
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by dinkyicon: 8:37am On May 27
MrBrownJay1:

The major element of a crime of passion is the lack of premeditation, driven by an intense emotional reaction to a sudden and provocative event. This element is critical in distinguishing a crime of passion from premeditated crimes. Here's a breakdown of its importance:

1. Spontaneity: The act must be impulsive, occurring shortly after the triggering event, without prior planning or deliberation.

2. Provocation: The emotional response is triggered by a provocative event that would cause a reasonable person to lose self-control, such as discovering infidelity or being subjected to severe verbal abuse.

3. Emotional Overload: The perpetrator's actions are a direct result of overwhelming emotions like anger, jealousy, or heartbreak, impairing their ability to think rationally at the moment.

This lack of premeditation is what often leads courts to consider a crime of passion under voluntary manslaughter rather than murder, resulting in lesser charges or reduced sentences.

Now choke on this.

You obviously don't know and you are still arguing blindly just to display your fuulishness.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On May 27
dinkyicon:
The major element of a crime of passion is the lack of premeditation, driven by an intense emotional reaction to a sudden and provocative event. This element is critical in distinguishing a crime of passion from premeditated crimes. Here's a breakdown of its importance:
1. Spontaneity: The act must be impulsive, occurring shortly after the triggering event, without prior planning or deliberation.
2. Provocation: The emotional response is triggered by a provocative event that would cause a reasonable person to lose self-control, such as discovering infidelity or being subjected to severe verbal abuse.
3. Emotional Overload: The perpetrator's actions are a direct result of overwhelming emotions like anger, jealousy, or heartbreak, impairing their ability to think rationally at the moment.
This lack of premeditation is what often leads courts to consider a crime of passion under voluntary manslaughter rather than murder, resulting in lesser charges or reduced sentences.
Now choke on this.
You obviously don't know and you are still arguing blindly just to display your fuulishness.

see this dude, claiming to be a lawyer and not ANSWERING THE SIMPLE QUESTION I ASKED... instead of giving us the above yeye nonsense why dont you reply the simple questions i asked and thank me for educating your clueless self? you deliberately pretended to not see what i wrote, and quoted an earlier post of mine BWAAAAAAAAAH

here again is my last response, that you omitted to reply or thank me for:

MrBrownJay1:
MR PRACTICING LAWYER (who assumes yeye nonsense and should probably get a refund on his law education), here are some questions for your clueless self...
- where in your crystal ball did you see that this crime was premeditated?
- any clue or evidence that the culprit knew about the police report before he got to this woman's house?
- and even if he did know of the police report beforehand, the dude could have gone there simply to talk to the woman and unfortunately things got out of hand (aka crime of passion). isnt it?

now here is for you EDUCATION OF THE DAY: a crime of passion doesnt have to result in someone dying before it being called a crime of passion. a person could commit a violent crime (aka beat someone black and blue), and it could equally be referred as a crime of passion, duh!
thank me later for your education, Mr practicing lawyer!

NOW ANSWER MY ABOVE QUESTION, MR PRACTICING LAWYER (who is clueless about the law) AND STOP WASTING MY DAMN TIME POSTING USELESS IRRELEVANT RESPONSES, THAT ARE CONTRADICTING EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED.
Re: Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana by LastDon1407: 5:32am On May 29
EdiskyHarry:
Imagine, a woman having
Husband,
Ex husband
And boyfriend at the same time.
I only pity those innocent kids.
So is there a crime in a divorce lady having boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.