Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,998 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final (21524 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Matabue1985: 11:32pm On May 24
fergie001:
Earlier, today Barcelona CF & AC Milan sacked coaches, Xavi Hernandez and Stefan Pioli respectively

SOURCE
One idiot said that Manchester united will defeat mancity tommorry in the FA cup final and I have already staked 100k for mancity to win and if I have a house I will also sell it and stake my life along with it for mancity to win because I know that there is absolutely no way Manchester united is going to win that match

Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by blowjohn(m): 2:53am On May 25
Nazgul:
Making this kind of announcement before the FA cup final isn't wise. Cos the news might affect the mentality of the players in their game against city. They might be in a sober state because they're fully aware that their coach would be sacked regardless of the outcome of the game, thus handing city the trophy on a platter of gold.

A similar thing happened to Liverpool January this this year when klopp announced that he would be leaving at the end of the season, it affected the players mentally and they started struggling to win matches. They were once in the title race but flopped and lost out. They also crashed out of the Europa League no thanks to a 0-3 defeat at Ann Field by Atalanta.

The board should have waited until after the FA cup final before announcing his sack.

. Atalanta wasn't anybody's mate as the Europa competition kept going. Atalanta players are faster than any other club players on the pitch.
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Enemyofpeace: 3:24am On May 25
Dozis:
Long overdue.
Though there aren't many world class coaches available and why is no one mentioning Zinedine Zidane
Zidane is going to Eyimba Fc next season
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Enemyofpeace: 3:28am On May 25
Emma1Oj:
Despite all the things he has done for Man-U, they still want to sack him. That's unfair.
what did he did for us? He didn’t did anything jo
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Adext4sure(m): 4:41am On May 25
How I wish Onana can be sack with Ten Hag.
Very useless people
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by uunwanaobong3: 6:14am On May 25
Tears go plenty for EPL over this news

Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by uunwanaobong3: 6:17am On May 25
I guess, arsenal has not yet finished their celebration over winning EPL. But why is the parade bus empty?

What small club with small mentality and a violent fan base.

Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by uunwanaobong3: 6:24am On May 25
Make I count up to 10 if man utd no sack this useless HAG-MAN then call me names:

One hag
Two hag
Three hag
Four hag
Five hag
Six hag
Seven hag
Eight hag
Nine hag

Ten hag ..lol

See person wey dey coach man utd, he is even a number.
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by tachia406: 12:04pm On May 25
I hate to hear injury worries as the cause of United's horrible season than the manager's naivety. When all his backline went injured, his bald head would have told him that his style of play puts so much pressure on the defenders.

EPL is a league that teams easily pick your lapses and capitalise on that to punish you. Since ETH preferred to play from the back, teams knew and attacked Man U from the first minute to the last thus putting a lot of pressure on the defenders leading to their injuries.
I wish him the best for the future.
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by osazsky(m): 12:34pm On May 25
Nor be this clown say he go end pep and klopp era
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Dsimmer: 1:50pm On May 25
He spent a lot however, he's done well a bit with the new addition players such as Mainoo and Hojlund. Garnacho too. I think Manutd needs a box to box midfielder who's offensive and solid defensively to complement Mainoo who's more of a holding midfielder. The porous defence also need some rejuvenation.📌Lastly, at least another good wing forward to complement the attack the more 💯
Re: Man Utd To Sack Ten Hag After FA Cup Final by Emma1Oj(m): 3:47pm On May 25
Enemyofpeace:
what did he did for us? He didn’t did anything jo
He's beating man city 2:0 now to lift the FA cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 15th September 2018 / Chelsea Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 26th December 2014 / Galatasaray Vs Manchester United UCL (3 - 3) On 29th November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.