Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) (77531 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Jun 29
Waffarianman:

If Sex no be number 1 for life how your mama and papa cum take born you. Be calming down bro sex is everything even animals loves mating all the times.

Must sex have to be number 1, before a couple brings forth children?

How is sex everything?
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jun 29
Atarakpa:
do you know after alert the next thing is enjoyment with woman. Simply because the sweetness of money nah for pri...c.....k. e dey.

So after getting money the first thing for u is sex?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jun 29
CaptainFM1:

It's either you shaft is broken or no longer spinning for you to compare all these trash with nature's best food!

How is everything he mentioned trash?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by FBBriggs: 4:44pm On Jun 29
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Shomek(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29
Nice one
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by hammer567: 4:45pm On Jun 29
Chicentt:
Wetin you smoke, abeg sad

Dont mind am.

Sex is God gift to human.

The commandment is be fruitful.

He never said be a chopper or foodie. grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by hammer567: 4:47pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:
I think sex is overrated and I don't know why people are so obsessed with it.

I am going to share things I consider better than sex.

Feel free to add yours if I don't mention it.

Lets go.

OP na una dey spoil sex for us.

Must u advertise your hunger online.

We already know their is hunger in the land, yet una president dey spend 1billion dollars on private jet
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by PissInside: 4:49pm On Jun 29
OP must be impotent or he probably has a low libido grin

Do you know how much nigerian guys spend daily on sex?

From married men to fraudsters,bussinessmen and politicians,why do you think almost every nigerian woman is into hookup?

Just go the island and visit any beach(Let's even leave out hotels,clubs,lounge and upscale restaurants)Go to any beach on the island and see big boys bargaining for sex as if their lives depend on it.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Dpopsman123(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29
I thought I'm the only one thinking about this really...

Sex is just overrated among the Mumus.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Calicoe: 4:50pm On Jun 29
E be like say na olosho wey dey always complain this one dey always jam
When you jam someone with
Tyla face
Arya starr waist
Com Sabi straff like mercy eke
Na u go come rewrite this topic
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Jun 29
Hezmatosky:
Nothing is to be compared with a natural beauty taste of sex. That's why God himself made strong laws on it. You must eat your own and your own only. If you eat another, it becomes sin. Surprisingly, when you finish consuming a good meal, waking up from a good sleep, receiving all the credit alerts, getting debt free, and all bullshiits, the next thing you will feel like doing again as an adult is sex. It has no alternative. Even the more happy you're, the more your urge to have sexx increases grin
Those are things he considers better sex does not mean he does not like to have sex. He only decided to put sex on his scale of preference and it is low on his list

In a way it's good cos he can have a clear head and won't be desperate and become a simp because of sex

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Franzinni: 4:51pm On Jun 29
There is nothing better than sex with someone you love

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Lovit(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29
Well that feeling of when an alert of N10m and above enter your account is second to none

except that, na rubbish you dey cap @OP
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Maxtipulation(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29
Watch Tinubu do the fall dobale is way better than SEX
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Rejouir: 4:51pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:
Receiving alert is better than sex
You definitely need the alert, to have sex. cheesy grin No lady, opens her thighs, for a poor man. Who can't provide her basic needs.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29
NonsenseRubbish:
I don’t think you’ve had sex with someone you really love and share with. The bond and the feeling is compared to none
trash .. Receive 100million first. U will cùm.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Jun 29
PissInside:
OP must be Impotent or he probably has a low libido grin

Do you know how much nigerian guys spend daily on sex?

From married men to fraudsters,bussinessmen and politicians,why do you think almost every nigerian woman is into hookup?

Just go the island and visit any beach(Let's even leave out hotels,clubs,lounge and upscale restaurants)Go to any beach on the island and see big boys bargaining for sex as if their lives depend on it.

How does all you have said make sex important?

The fact that you allude to the fact that people spend a lot on sex corroborates what he said that sex is overrated.

Why will you spend money because you want sex as a man?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:
Being debt free is better than sex

With these loan Apps? I have the data to show that Nigerian youths(mostly students) are hooked on loan apps.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Greattha: 4:53pm On Jun 29
OP, try all these things you listed that is with plenty Money in your account, eat Good Food, play PS5, in an A.C tight room, then fall asleep in said room on a high thread count sheet after having your woman then come back and let's talk🤣😎

You think they're better than sex because you're doing them in isolation.

Combine and testify.

Infolenka:

Lets go.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NSK4U(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29
Things we see online enhhhhh

Nawa o
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29
The feeling u get when ur know ur not the one washing the plates after dinner. ( no be my turn today) grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29
Urgent1Million:

Listening to the ATM count the money you wanna withdraw!!
Feels really refreshing.

It depends on wetin remain for account o.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Alexiiydon: 4:57pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:

Lets go.
musturbation
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Pootle: 4:58pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:
PlayStation is better than sex

even at my age dont still know how i cant do without it
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by BigDawsNet: 4:58pm On Jun 29
Becoming American Citizen is better than sex

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by VIKTO83(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29
All the things u mentioned is better than sex. The only thing better than all those things or complementary to them is MAKING LOVE.
We most atimes misrepresent sex and Love making.
If u make love, u will be refreshed.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by steveodo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29
Perverted soul spotted
otherway:
As long as my wife allows me to give her head steady and she also gives me good head I'm good.

You may say but that is also sex but it is very different from penetrative sex which I believe is so overrated.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Faposky95: 5:01pm On Jun 29
Infolenka:
Being debt free is better than sex
Once a year, having a carefree landlord is usually better than b.....leeping
Colos on the first three hits .....
Having a women less relationships.......
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Jun 29
Rejouir:
You definitely need the alert, to have sex. cheesy grin No lady, opens her thighs, for a poor man. Who can't provide her basic needs.

Pls explain how you need alert to have sex?

How do you know that "no lady, opens her thighs, for a poor man"?

Are all men rich?

It's when men like you who have low self esteem and can't control their diicks think like this, that makes women feel you must pay them to sleep with them

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29
Sex is the sweetest thing I know, followed by cold water.

Infolenka:

Lets go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.