Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination (2181 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Killed In Aba As IPOB Militants Run Wild In Abia / Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by mu2sa2: 5:46am On May 25
Celebration ke! For ordinary street light! Anyway, congratulations ndigbo for seeing streetlight for the first time. Nnamdi Kanu and Sam ekpa will also celebrate this "unprecedented achievement" in alaigbo. Let the celebrations continue ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by SS777(m): 5:54am On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
Abia state is really backward. Even abokis will not behave this primitively.

My got streets light 20 years ago in Delta state,this means Igbo is still very far away from civilization,no wonder they are forcing themselves to be Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ozo13(m): 6:02am On May 25
Gossiphub:
That's Dividend of Democracy.

Baterians, when will Tinubu make NIGERIANs to smile too?

Even Garri that used to be cheaper than street light, the poor can't even eat again!!

Tinubu even got elected before Otti oooo yet Nigerians both young and old, yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa are all crying
street light wey my senator dey install for my town plenty plenty

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by 9japride(m): 6:09am On May 25
LOVEALAIGBO:

The only backward one here is you that parades all over nairaland using a Igbo moniker when you’re actually a Igbo-hating bigot! Why are you ashamed of carrying on your hate and trolling using your real ethnic identity!?

On topic: I’m happy for Ndi-Abia! I will rejoice with them over this had i been there! The symbolism of having streetlights on their street for the first time goes much deeper than just celebrating streetlights….it shows gov’t is being felt in their lives and means well for the masses for the first time possibly since 1999!
[color=#006600][/color]

You are just wasting your schooling those unstable people. How can an adult seat behind a computer and starts dishing out hatred?
I doubt if these tribalistic things are Nigerians? If they are, it's best one avoid them if seen outside the shores of the country.
The are capable of causing serious harm to someone.
Just imagine having just 20% Otti capacity in the federal level?
Those hating on Otti are the ones that can happily vote a pig just to ensure the people don't enjoy good governance.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by idealogical: 6:13am On May 25
yarimo:
Backwardness, millionaires and billionaires celebrating streetlight ooo chaiiiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is another hilarious and sad reality in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Walai(m): 6:22am On May 25
Aba is the gold mine. Fix Aba and watch the state economy multiply 10 fold. Though, I have seen videos of road construction and other infrastructures in other local governments

Blazebond:
Lol,but I want to ask o,is it only.ABA that the governor is working on? Because all I read is ABA everyday,what about the other cities or local government?
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Landforsaletv: 6:30am On May 25
meum:
Was it really that bad?

Chai. God go continually bless that Returning Officer m, Prof. N. Oti for making Abians enjoy dividends of democracy. For them to rejoice over street lights then it was bad
That woman suppose done collect multiple Awards.
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by femicyrus(m): 7:08am On May 25
Wondering how they develop Lagos leaving abia behind all this years

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by igwebuike01: 7:13am On May 25
Does Makoko have streetlight? These Yoruba people are a big joke. Always focusing on posh areas instead of developing the whole part of the state
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ruggedtimi(m): 7:18am On May 25
Na wa for ontop street light..

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:39am On May 25
Celebrate streetlight in 2024

Ahhh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Esama: 7:41am On May 25
Igbo land is the most backwardness region .

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Goodvibes007: 7:50am On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
Celebrate streetlight in 2024

Ahhh cheesy cheesy
Even some villages in different states in Nigeria have been enjoying solar street light from the mid 2000s. grin
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Goodvibes007: 7:54am On May 25
igwebuike01:
Does Makoko have streetlight? These Yoruba people are a big joke. Always focusing on posh areas instead of developing the whole part of the state
Yes. Makoko has street light.
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ezegold4we: 8:00am On May 25
All the idiot's here that are against the people Rejoicing for the street lights will forever remain in perpetual darkness with Their families all the days of Their lives,

What has the mandate thief in abuja done?

Ingratitude is a silent killer.
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Belurved1(m): 8:45am On May 25
Put the blame on their past Leaders but to be honest, they have a long way to go. I hope this government won't take advantage of their level of exposure. To me, he can do better. Anyway, kudos to Governor.
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by BondRiv: 9:37am On May 25
Imagine what is being celebrated in 2024. This country has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by Malawian(m): 9:45am On May 25
It only allows for night business as this was lacking hitherto. Even private buildings had "street lights" before now.
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by kedeojo(m): 10:09am On May 25
Gossiphub:
That's Dividend of Democracy.

Baterians, when will Tinubu make NIGERIANs to smile too?

Even Garri that used to be cheaper than street light, the poor can't even eat again!!

Tinubu even got elected before Otti oooo yet Nigerians both young and old, yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa are all crying
Jubilation over street light in 2024. That is primitiveness joor. A man some years ago light up my town with street light. Na so Aba backward upon hosting Ariaria market.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ariesbull: 10:13am On May 25
Goodvibes007:
They celebrate:
- Julius Berger sign
- Thick gutter
- Streetlight
- Funny looking fountain
SE has not enjoyed good governance since the 1960s.
just like Osun, Ekiti,Ondo, Oyo, Bayelsa, Delta etc
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ariesbull: 10:14am On May 25
kedeojo:
Jubilation over street light in 2024. That is primitiveness joor. A man some years ago light up my town with street light. Na so Aba backward upon hosting Ariaria market.
do you know that there are villages in South West that dont have ordinary electricity for centuries
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ASAPFERG: 10:21am On May 25
Backward tribe...

no wonder they die in motor accident while trying to run to the SW for greener pasture

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by beerfraud(f): 10:26am On May 25
Gossiphub:

I dare you to mention your state of Origin let's compare it with Abia.

If them born you well, mention it.
he is a Lagosian

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by garykoeman: 11:07am On May 25
Imagine ordinary street light.

S.E leaders are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by jimetagambo: 1:30pm On May 25
ariesbull:
just like Osun, Ekiti,Ondo, Oyo, Bayelsa, Delta etc
When have those ones celebrated streetlight?
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On May 25
Residents of a Ehi street are celebrating theur Street getting street light

The person calling that out has no street light on his street
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Residents Witness Streetlight Illumination by ariesbull: 11:01am On May 26
jimetagambo:

When have those ones celebrated streetlight?
they don't even have street light to celebrate with

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Hairstyles Barack Obama Should Not Have / Nigeria Army 242 Battalion Vs Nigeria Police Badagry Division / Alomo Bitters Maker To Build $50m Factory In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.