Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Gas Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Business (121 Views)

Retail System Of Gas Business / Is Gas Business Profitable / Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Business by edoncast: 1:01am On May 25
Good evenning all,

I thought about diversifying today on my way from office .I am a private firm employee with monthly pay of over 250k .I notice I can’t be rich with salary job cos I don’t even have savings.So,I thought of gas business .

I just want someone who is into gas selling to educate me about this business because I want to start planning immediately so that by almost end of this year ,I will have something to fall back to apart from my monthly salary .

Thanks
Re: Gas Business by HeatSeeker(m): 1:41am On May 25
edoncast:
Good evenning all,

I thought about diversifying today on my way from office .I am a private firm employee with monthly pay of over 250k .I notice I can’t be rich with salary job cos I don’t even have savings.So,I thought of gas business .

I just want someone who is into gas selling to educate me about this business because I want to start planning immediately so that by almost end of this year ,I will have something to fall back to apart from my monthly salary .

Thanks

Startup is with 10 to 15 million depending on location. It can be less if you do it the way igbos do, but if you're in for standard stuff that is not average, then hold your money o!
Re: Gas Business by edoncast: 1:54am On May 25
HeatSeeker:

Startup is with 10 to 15 million depending on location. It can be less if you do it the way igbos do, but if you're in for standard stuff that is not average, then hold your money o!

Am I buying the petroleum and gas industry with such amount .I mean selling gas to the people around me .filling up their cylinders to cook na
Re: Gas Business by HeatSeeker(m): 6:18am On May 25
edoncast:

Am I buying the petroleum and gas industry with such amount .I mean selling gas to the people around me .filling up their cylinders to cook na

Oh well... smiley

You want to do it the way igbos do. I wish you good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bio, Coach , Happy New Month / How To Create A Whatsapp Market For Your Business / Finally Heritage Bank Sink!!! As Cbn Revokes Licence Over Financial Instability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.