Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,677 members, 7,930,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi (25709 Views)

Why I Adopted Elephant As A Member Of My Family – Iziak Salako / Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by BeigJawnson(m): 1:59pm On May 25
aguluobi:
All sort of nonentity n caricature from Ipobland now wake up to insult a Nobel laureate no one in their entire tribe be it hime or abroad can attain his status.

Noble laureate my foot
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by moshino(m): 2:04pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

You must've spent considerable time at the psychiatric hospital, for you to have immediately recognized it. But it appears you desperately need to go back again for further observation and treatment. Because, the guy is saner, more intelligent and articulate than you. I suggest you try 'yaba-left' this time, I've heard good things about them.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Blackdisciple(m): 2:09pm On May 25
ezegold4we:
Wole soyinka is suffering From accelerated dementia,

Only tribalistic elements are clapping For Him,

How will a normal person prefer Tinubu over Obi?

Obi remains the best presidential material from now till 2060.

Pls what is accelerated dementia,
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Impliment: 2:21pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

The guy made the video from the psychiatric hospital. But I wonder why doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals

Your sanity is in dought.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Uncletony(m): 2:24pm On May 25
Please no true obedient should reply a cultist founder.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by annyz: 2:28pm On May 25
Christistruth00:

Who doesn't know Obidients are the Black Version of Adolf Hitler's Nazis ?

Ordinary Election loss they cannot handle.

God Almighty truly loves Nigeria

You are the main saboteur of this century!

Are you talking of stolen mandate?

Don't worry.......You will soon be served your own dish
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by richie240: 2:53pm On May 25
Is dt all??
Ngwa, go take ur melecine, its almost 3 O'clock.

ArcSEMPECJ:

There is more hope for a FOOL than for an acclaimed wise man that runs in the dining of wise men....be healed and guided properly next time..

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Alex80s(m): 2:59pm On May 25
Goodvibes007:

Yeah. The boy that made the video contested under LP in the last election. He was one of those that rushed to labour from other parties. He came from YPP..a political hustler just like their principal.

Did he make any sense? That's the question. Don't attack the messenger, criticise his opinion constructively.

The cultist left the boobs and was suckling lump at his age... It's a pity.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by garykoeman: 3:01pm On May 25
Alex80s:

Did he make any sense? That's the question. Don't attack the messenger, criticise his opinion constructively.

The cultist left the boobs and was suckling lump at his age... It's a pity.

Which useless message.

Can his lineage achieve 1% of wole Soyinka achievement in life.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Elusive001: 3:15pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
You tried to sound funny but you ended up sounding dumb.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You want Tinubu supporter to sound how? Intelligent? Wise?

Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by AfonjaConehead: 3:43pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
Your pal Helinues has been banned still you won't learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Vulcan24(m): 4:35pm On May 25
WS is not a politician and he's entitled to his opinion, choice of political candidate and pol party! This he-goat is a fvvl for attacking him ! Down the tears when life and experience teaches him better, he will regret this
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by orazx: 4:36pm On May 25
Snake001:
Igbos should rest abeg.

Everyone of us (including Igbos) knows Igbo can’t rule Nigeria.

The truth is bitter.

This Salako (if truly he is Salako and not Okechukwu) is one of the brainwashed Omoluabi

Reason why there might be another civil war
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 5:21pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

just like wole soyinka was on hard drugs when he made such comment about peter obi
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 5:24pm On May 25
Snake001:
Igbos should rest abeg.

The truth is bitter.

This Salako (if truly he is Salako and not Okechukwu) is one of the brainwashed Omoluabi
coming from someone who is still crying over hardship coming from their so called president brothers
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 5:34pm On May 25
Snake001:
Igbos should rest abeg.

The truth is bitter.

Thieves in office use tribalism to keep you poor..

One year on , dollar is 1500

Kidnapping and banditry is everywhere

Food prices is high

inflation is 33% all time high

No sector is improving

Nigerians are dying of hunger

Is this the best Yoruba man can do? Ebin pawa is the song in South west
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by AnambraPikinSel: 5:38pm On May 25
Ife salako dey madgrin
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Onewazobia(m): 6:53pm On May 25
otipoju:
I've not recovered from the trauma of the last Presidential elections. I lost faith in our elders. Their unbridled tribalism and and illogical hatred was on full display in church and I was ashamed on their behalf.

As I dey so we just dey go church dey worship together, no single one of them can give me any advise about life or Christianity...i no dey interested at all.

You're not alone on this

The hate in their hearts stinks to the heavens and goes against everything my parents and the Bible teaches about Christianity.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by oluspicy: 7:03pm On May 25
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgfJXg8chLw

A Nigerian took to social media to call out Wole Soyinka on his attack on the Labour Party Presidential Candidate for 2023, His Excellency Peter Obi.

In a 4-minute video, Ife Salako, who identifies as an Obidient, with a view of showing the hypocrisy in the Professor's words, beamed the light on some of the 'physically aggressive' and 'criminally minded' supporters the octogenarian shares a support base with.

He also touched on the life Wole Soyinka himself lived as a youth dissatisfied with the country, and the role played by cultism which he played a role in sowing the seeds in Nigeria.

Ife went on to suggest that the Professor's age may have inspired such 'juvenile' approach to issues and admonished him to not ruin the country further.

This Ife is a two-faced politician who campaigned under YPP and lost woefully. Now calling himself the spokesperson for LP in Lagos. Instead of facing his Amala business in Ibadan...

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by opeldavid: 7:04pm On May 25
Soyinka will now realise that he can no longer bamboozle us with his 1960/1970 outdated English no more grin grin grin.
This generation has exposed him big time. His bigotry and hatred & bias nature & character have been exposed. We can no longer be deceived. Of all the problems in this country, it is Peter Obi that this old senile man sees as his problem. Rubbish!!!
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by essentialone(m): 7:05pm On May 25
zombieHUNTER:

Thieves in office use tribalism to keep you poor..

One year on , dollar is 1500

Kidnapping and banditry is everywhere

Food prices is high

inflation is 33% all time high

No sector is improving

Nigerians are dying of hunger

Is this the best Yoruba man can do? Ebin pawa is the song in South west
The main cause of inflation in Nigeria cannot be tackled by CBN.

Na Yahoo Yahoo boys. Dem no dey ever price anything. Their own na "Oga na how much? Oya bring 4".

Me: 😲

🏃🏃🏃
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Darkmode64: 8:32pm On May 25
DesChyko:

You are right. What I admire most is the architecture of the hospital ward he is in. It's mind-blowing that it was intricately crafted in form of a car.

Kudos to Julius Berger for such wonderful craftsmanship.
You sef deserve award for the most top-tier use of sarcasm cos whaaaaat cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:18pm On May 25
richie240:
Is dt all??
Ngwa, go take ur melecine, its almost 3 O'clock.

As usual...
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by ManOfMan: 11:01pm On May 25
Remman:
I mean, come on, who takes Wole Soyinka seriously?

Only Psychos
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Jagaban2012: 11:10pm On May 25
ezegold4we:
Wole soyinka is suffering From accelerated dementia,

Only tribalistic elements are clapping For Him,

How will a normal person prefer Tinubu over Obi?

Obi remains the best presidential material from now till 2060.

Obi is still president, but he left Anambra state in worse shape than when he arrived. Obiano and Soludo inherited the subpar roads that Obi built in the state.
Charity begins at home...Ojukwu who happened to be his godfather.cursed him in his sick bed....

Explain to me why Ojukwu Son in the Obi Cabinet Resigned.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by alcuin(m): 11:44pm On May 25
PussyOdour:

In your deluded mind.

I can bet, the so called useless fóolish Nobel laureate is not known as much as Chinua Achebe is known in the world even after his mortal eviction. Chinua Achebe is far more popular and respected more than the living fóolish cultist prof.

Non of the illitèrate whole Soyinka works can stand the test of time as much as Chinua Achebe's work. Every house hold ,every country is singing THINGS FALL APAR, NO LONGER AT EASE, ARROW OF GOD etc

Ask anyone around you now to mention any book written by the cultist fóolish prof, I bet nobody would give you instant reply, they'll all gafe, but ask anyone to mention any of the books written by Chinua Achebe, even those that haven't read any of his books will still tell you THINGS FALL APART.

There are levels to this, this is not cultism ...the fóolish illitèrate whole Soyinka would still be a kid to where Chinua Achebe was.

You Igbos are really making it very difficult to like you people.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 11:47pm On May 25
This was the very same Mistake Victor Banjo Made when he kept on supporting Ojukwu and his lost Cause even when he knew and could see there was no road there

Till Today Col Banjo's family don't know where Ojukwu buried him after Framing and Killing him, same Ojukwu that wasn't ready to die for anyone but preferred to flee

The Obidients will soon pounce on Ife Sakako Himself unless he decides to ignore the Truth

People that cannot stand Truth or Correction for a moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 8:16am On May 26
essentialone:

The main cause of inflation in Nigeria cannot be tackled by CBN.

Na Yahoo Yahoo boys. Dem no dey ever price anything. Their own na "Oga na how much? Oya bring 4".

Me: 😲

🏃🏃🏃

Kindly shut up when you have nothing reasonable to say..

Yahoo boys made a dollar to be 1500

They made a paint of Garri become 4000
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by essentialone(m): 11:24am On May 26
zombieHUNTER:

Kindly shut up when you have nothing reasonable to say..

Yahoo boys made a dollar to be 1500

They made a paint of Garri become 4000

Yes na una cause am.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by bobestman(m): 12:08pm On May 26
Eriokanmi:
Did i hear you say many yorubas are now wiser? This isn't even about tribalism but about personality, we've always been wise. I'm sure you knew what happemed when the criminals turned off the server. Where would Tinubu have won? Let them try it again in 2027 then they'd know the majority are more than the minority that they are. Obi has it all. He also fears God. If you don't have that, you can't rule your people successfully. I

Those ruling us now have no conscience. Their conscience is dead. Today they lie to us on something we already know, tomorrow they fabricate another lie. They don't even care anymore.

I personally mobilised millions of voters for Obi in lagos, in Alimosho where yoruba population is 95%, both Christians and Muslims willingly came out to vote Obi and I enjoin others to do the same come 2027 and jettison tribalism and bigotry of sorts, if they'retruly tired of deceit. Tinubu is only out to serve his family and associates. See the coastal highway project, its his company Hitech that it was awarded to. How come? You can answer that.

When i was shouting here last year, they gave me unprintable names, calling me ibo. Now, they're the ones shouting ebi npawon. A word is enough for the wise. That 2k they gave them, are they still spending it? I doubt.
Thanks brother. We need more ppl like you. We can't move forward without unity. We can only be United if we see evil and reject it. Thanks
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by Metrofox(m): 12:11pm On May 26
EmperorCaesar:
Soyinka is what Einstein is...An academic Nobel prize winner

And yea, the IQ point of both of them is online

So if u would worship that jew and disrespect WS, then u are just a true Ape that the whites call u cheesy cheesy cheesy

What Einstein again ? grin all these delulu boys online . An arts professor , what a joke grin. Crown him and let him walk down the streets of England to be celebrated for speaking the white man's language.
Re: 'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 6:42pm On May 26
essentialone:

Yes na una cause am.
undecided

Tinubu is a foolish president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There’ll Be Four Years Hardship, Tinubu Has No Solution – Primate Ayodele / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.