Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,563 members, 7,923,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' (23813 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by IyaTola: 6:04pm On May 25
cry
popes001:
Underrated write-up. Rural areas are now becoming expensive to live in because of the manace called "yahoo boys". Their lifestyle has influenced our ladies to be self taught "pablets" as it's now the dream of these young girls to date a yahoo boy and use an iPhone with a pro max at the end of the pronoun of the phone. Ours is a decaying society and very soon the nemesis of the past will ultimately catch up with us"
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by IyaTola: 6:05pm On May 25
JustPowerApps:
A good day to be a landlord in those vicinity. Steady cashout wink
Recently a yahoo moved into my compound, his gen is on for most past of the night from 7pm -7am every day, the landlord just increased the rent

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by donslmnstvn(m): 6:06pm On May 25
gbengene1234:
The only way to reduce Yahoo Boys to the lowest is a very simple thing. EFCC should create a portal wherein you can report someone you feel his wealth is questionable. The portal should comprises a space where the suspects Name, Photograph, House Address, Vehicle Plate Number and Telephone Number can be provided.
Note: The reporters details must not be revealed on the portal. I swear to God Almighty, Even EFCC will make bastard money, Dem go seize properties and assets tire. Tell me how Yahoo won't reduce drastically. Alot of parents will start cautioning their children's

Agreed but the reason why this might not work is that most EFCC guys along with Police officers collects bribe from these guyz when being caught so it's like collecting from Peter to Pay Paul
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by donslmnstvn(m): 6:13pm On May 25
uuzba:

A portal in this Nigeria?
That internet is doing anyhow?
The same yahoo boys will hack that portal and put your name there.
Ordinary election we did last year, February, INEC server crashed.
We cannot count vote till today.
We have been registering NIN for 100 years but no kidnapper has been caught.

Funny enough 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Dicoder: 6:35pm On May 25
Even in Ilorin everywhere sef
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Marvellee: 6:45pm On May 25
All I see in the comment section is all ENVY, Are yahoo boys really your problems!?, why not work on improving yourself individually, this is a country where outrageous things are happening everyday, and you guys choose this as a topic?… you all that r blaming yahoo boys should better identify the real problems of this country… You all have yahoo boys as either as your child, brother or even friends aside from those RITUALIST who hides with the tag “Yahoo boy”, I would boldly say Yahoo boys have done more good than bad in this country, Respect everyone it’s not easy in this country!!!! 🫡 ❤️ [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by ZaddyJ: 7:04pm On May 25
sacajawea:

150k where?
Even very local areas don't accept that

Okay you see, the place is before maya bus stop parafa to be precise
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Laurene: 7:06pm On May 25
Beverlyjean:

Most of them know...they just choose to overlook because of the money....when this law is implemented....they will know ...u don't even have to worry ... that's when u will know how smart people can be when it involves their lives
No they won't just know! Unless one has obvious loopholes that give them away.
Criminals have devised means even far ahead of current tech to maneuver those security systems.

I hope you ain't advocating for authoritarian stereotypes and profiling that are used in dictatorships such as spying and wire-tapping or even launching direct affront on democratic freedoms in the guise of fighting fraud?

I'd love to hear how they're supposed to know those into fraud from your own opinion.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by wman(m): 7:08pm On May 25
Azazyel:
Go to warri and see what yahoo boys are doing there. You would marvel. The yahoo boys in Ikorodu dey learn work. Go to Benin too and see. The biggest supporters of Yahoo boys are our musicians. I remember that endsars protest, I wanted to join cos truly SARS has been a problem but when I saw yahoo boys sponsoring and joining the protests, I had to calm down. Yahoo boys wanted sars out of the way so badly and now we can see the results. They are coming out very boldly ever since sars was disbanded. Well... Sars also fumbled and got what they deserved. It disgusts me to see people hailing fraudsters here in the south. If you trace the root of ritual killings between Ikorodu and Ogun State, you would find that it leads to these boys. We are not yet ready to deal with fraud cos only few people are speaking against Yahoo boys. Some people would even tell you that Yahoo is far better than armed robbery. That Yahoo removed robbers from the streets. Nigerians sha. Na we dey do ourselves.

When last had you had ritual killings in Ikorodu and Ogun like the Baddo boys sponsored by politicians? So you want SARS back on the streets? SARS that torment regular Nigerians like me and you?
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by gbengene1234(m): 7:17pm On May 25
uuzba:

A portal in this Nigeria?
That internet is doing anyhow?
The same yahoo boys will hack that portal and put your name there.
Ordinary election we did last year, February, INEC server crashed.
We cannot count vote till today.
We have been registering NIN for 100 years but no kidnapper has been caught.

Seems like you got a better suggestion. Why not share it with us? And you're saying they will hack the portal grin Not when the FG is truly committed to the cause not some shambles commitment full of corruptions. Take it or leave it, it's worth giving a try

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by gbengene1234(m): 7:27pm On May 25
donslmnstvn:

Agreed but the reason why this might not work is that most EFCC guys along with Police officers collects bribe from these guyz when being caught so it's like collecting from Peter to Pay Paul

We need EFCC to do the work themselves not Police. It's going to be an official arrest. You have no reason to run helter-skelter when you know you ain't guilty of the charge. Some peeps might trynna frustrate the portal and render it useless by reporting mostly people who are not into fraud.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Oloki: 7:37pm On May 25
[quote author=Besuccesful post=130135889]Who will rent self con in ikorodu for 350k? I stay in Agric and I can say house is still relatively cheap in ikorodu compare to ajah where I stay before.

Ikorodu is still consider as far back of lagos hence many people frown at the place.

You might not believe it. I live in gbaga, along ijede road. Two bedroom apartments is 500k plus agency, making it 700k. My neighbor just moved into one three days ago. So I know what am saying. From Itamaga to ginti, houses no be beans. Courtesy: yahoo guys

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by sacajawea: 7:38pm On May 25
ZaddyJ:

Okay you see, the place is before maya bus stop parafa to be precise
Is the house really bad? Area so backwards too?
Why accept 150k for 2 bedroom?
No water in the house? No gates or fence at all at all?
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by kay29000(m): 7:57pm On May 25
Even in Ibadan...the last 4 years has seen a crazy rise in Yahoo boys in the city, which in turn has increased cost of living in Ibadan. This has also made a lot of young girls turn to runs. It's really crazy right now.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Beverlyjean(f): 7:58pm On May 25
Laurene:
No they won't just know! Unless one has obvious loopholes that give them away.
Criminals have devised means even far ahead of current tech to maneuver those security systems.

I hope you ain't advocating for authoritarian stereotypes and profiling that are used in dictatorships such as spying and wire-tapping or even launching direct affront on democratic freedoms in the guise of fighting fraud?

I'd love to hear how they're supposed to know those into fraud from your own opinion.

To be honest...due to the evil minded people, insensitive people that now see it as norm... I believe to get it right.... we need authoritarian riles and profiling ...just to weed the nation from those that now see these vices as norm as they are really growing in numbers
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by kay29000(m): 7:58pm On May 25
LongwayGone2021:
No lies. Making it look like the decent or non-yahoo income earners are lazy...and unproductive.

It's frustrating.

Pre-EndSARS, it wasn't like this!

Very true.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Azazyel: 8:11pm On May 25
wman:

When last had you had ritual killings in Ikorodu and Ogun like the Baddo boys sponsored by politicians? So you want SARS back on the streets? SARS that torment regular Nigerians like me and you?

Read my post again. I never supported SARS behavior. no sars officer has ever harassed me in my life. Infact I pass by them numerous times without any form of trouble. I read accounts of innocent people who were targeted by SARS and it was really disturbing. I never supported SARS. There are still ritual killings going on there. Some of those things aren't reported. My friend who went to sagamu via odogunyan said he arrived at a place where people gathered. It was cos they saw the headless body of a young girl in a bush. This was last month. SARS was a good idea that reduced robbery but the officers were poorly trained. They were strong and good with weapons so much that armed robbers were scared to death. Their mentality however was bleeped up. Some certain high ranking individuals in the police started using them to extort people. Started giving them target of how much funds to make on the field.

2 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by wman(m): 8:12pm On May 25
Azazyel:

Read my post again. I never supported SARS behavior. no sars officer has ever harassed me in my life. Infact I pass by them numerous times without any form of trouble. I read accounts of innocent people who were targeted by SARS and it was really disturbing. I never supported SARS. There are still ritual killings going on there. Some of those things aren't reported. My friend who went to sagamu via odogunyan said he arrived at a place where people gathered. It was cos they saw the headless body of a young girl in a bush. This was last month. SARS was a good idea that reduced robbery but the officers were poorly trained. They were strong and good with weapons so much that armed robbers were scared to death. Their mentality however was bleeped up. Some certain high ranking individuals in the police started using them to extort people. Started giving them target of how much funds to make on the field.

Okay, I understand your point.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by kay29000(m): 8:21pm On May 25
uuzba:

Very simple
when you see this type of thin trouser & slippers,
He's a yahoo boy.

Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by lexy2014: 8:23pm On May 25
membranus:

You've missed your vocation, which is being a Lawyer. You love asking meaningless questions on every thread, including on mentions that have nothing to do with you.

I know you will answer me with another query.

what is your vocation? have you found it? have you made a meaningful comment? if you say I respond to "mentions that have nothing to do with" me, does this mention you responded to have anything to do with you?

meanwhile, how does all you said answer the question that I asked?

what are the violent crimes in the north that are not in southern nigeria?
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Laurene: 9:30pm On May 25
Beverlyjean:

To be honest...due to the evil minded people, insensitive people that now see it as norm... I believe to get it right.... we need authoritarian riles and profiling ...just to weed the nation from those that now see these vices as norm as they are really growing in numbers
You need authoritarianism but you admire the west and would not reject a free visa?

We all know the rise to lots of these vices are as a result of bad policies from ignoramuses and incompetent personnels at the helm of affairs.

India used to have same level (even worst) level of crime until their government strengthened the economy and effected median working class policies that favoured masses and low income earners and reduced cyber crime by indigenes significantly.

Crackdown by hook or by crook (force) is shortlived and may affect innocent persons living just life.

When men in the police were harassing young boys in the name of curtailing yahoo, people like you cheered it as weeding the nuisance until innocent people began to get affected in their illegal maraudings and activities.

Be careful what you wish for... Your loved ones you think that are innocent might get caught in the rope.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Gerrard59(m): 1:25am On May 26
samsard:
I think you people are forgetting the fact that Nigeria currently has an annual inflation rate of over 28%. Please do keep in mind that it's the "official" rate and real-life inflation is way more than that. While I can't speak to the truthfulness of the op's claim, you have to keep in mind that living costs have gone up astronomically and even property owners will not be left behind in price increases.
Someone mentioned polo of 5k now going for 20k, when last did you check the exchange rate? Almost every piece of clothing is imported.
Between Tinubu's inauguration last year and now the exchange rate has all but doubled.
The former neighborhood I stayed are very picky about renting to young guys with questionable income. But rents have kept going up and most of the people living there are family people.

Don't be surprised by their gross illiteracy and ignorance. Most Nigerians are economics illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Gerrard59(m): 1:28am On May 26
Alphiegabe:
While I agree it's general expansion any body doing internet business legit or not who does not need to leave home every day is now looking to go to inner mainland even Ayobo they full here legit and non legit. For instance it's far easier to g into interiors Nigeria needs to expand. We need a new city if things continue like this Lagos will be for the rich. My rent practically doubled. if I go to Ogun state place like itele, Cele men transport will be dam high. their road is really damn bad. if it rains heavily no one can pass through it. you must wait for the water to drain before you can pass through. People have been trapped during evening heavy rain. They must wait till around 3am to pass through

That is option 1. Option 2 would be to build a railway connecting Ogun and Lagos. Honestly, infrastructural development is not that hard. The Chinese are already there. Koreans and Japanese are willing to provide technical know-how. Why do we make things unnecessarily difficult?

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Gerrard59(m): 1:31am On May 26
Azazyel:
Go to warri and see what yahoo boys are doing there. You would marvel. The yahoo boys in Ikorodu dey learn work. Go to Benin too and see. The biggest supporters of Yahoo boys are our musicians. I remember that endsars protest, I wanted to join cos truly SARS has been a problem but when I saw yahoo boys sponsoring and joining the protests, I had to calm down. Yahoo boys wanted sars out of the way so badly and now we can see the results. They are coming out very boldly ever since sars was disbanded. Well... Sars also fumbled and got what they deserved. It disgusts me to see people hailing fraudsters here in the south. If you trace the root of ritual killings between Ikorodu and Ogun State, you would find that it leads to these boys. We are not yet ready to deal with fraud cos only few people are speaking against Yahoo boys. Some people would even tell you that Yahoo is far better than armed robbery. That Yahoo removed robbers from the streets. Nigerians sha. Na we dey do ourselves.

I saw the defence by SoNature and shook my head. When I read about the atrocities of Yahoo boys in Osun, I was shocked to the bones. People who deliberately open hair saloons so they obtain women's hair are who Nigerians are supporting?!

Let them keep defending evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Gerrard59(m): 1:33am On May 26
Jokerman:
In Ogudu, Ojota, Gbagada.

As an Realtor myself, I shudder when I hear some prices some landlords call for rent...

How can a Miniflat be going for 1.5M per annum ?? For what reason??

Those places have almost 24/7 electricity. Did you not study economics in your SS1?

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Gerrard59(m): 1:41am On May 26
As I have written elsewhere:

Gerrard59:

To solve the housing shortage problem anywhere is relatively simple:

- Increase the supply of land and ease the process of building houses/apartments. The government should also go into public housing provision. That is what the Singapore government does. After COVID, property prices ballooned because of WFH policies, returning Singaporeans from abroad, people who emigrated from Hong Kong because of kini kon CCP laws, rising costs of labour as most workers moved back to their home countries, rising costs of building materials because of supply chain backlog from COVID etc. Expectedly, citizens complained and the government rose to action by easing border rules for construction workers and investing massively into newer PUBLIC housing developments. On the other hand, she released new lands to private developers while also increasing the taxes on those who purchased more than one property. The government also increased the tax rates on foreigners who purchased properties and closed loopholes. As I write, house rents have declined considerably compared to 2022 levels. It is not magic, but specific government policies.

- In Hong Kong, prices plummeted as many foreigners emigrated for various reasons. The government still had to invest in PUBLIC housing developments to satisfy the demands of younger Hong Kongers, especially as housing is tied to marriage, which is tied to fertility rates. But because the HK City Council generates hooge revenues from land sales, the government has not reduced the prices, unlike its counterpart in Singapore. However, compared to pre-COVID, house prices have declined significantly. To prop up demand, the government has eased immigration rules.

P.S. None of those governments DICTATED or stipulated to private developers the prices they should peg to lease their properties like our resident Karl Marxes argue, foolishly as expected anyway. Dictating to private developers how to price their rented properties has not worked anywhere in the world.

To solve Lagos housing issues, again, it is simple:

- Lagos MUST build UP. It is Nigeria's smallest state with the biggest economy and the most populous. That is more than enough to warrant consistent and increasing demand for apartments.

- High-speed railways to Ogun, Oyo and even Osun states. Everyone must not live in Lagos itself. Well-tarred roads leading to train/metro hubs so that commuters can easily and quickly move from Point A to Point B. Make driving, especially personal cars/vehicles, expensive within Lagos itself. Upgrade and privatise the water ferry transport systems. Insist on safety, cleanliness, punctuality and efficiency.

- Other states should be opened up economically so that the majority of young Nigerians don't have to move to Lagos to begin their nascent careers. States like Delta, Edo, Ogun, Oyo, Ebonyi, Bayesla, Cross River, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Kaduna, Plateau, and even the unfortunate Kogi should and can be developed as commuter hubs for residents. That is how it is easy in Japan, where most commuters live in Chiba and Saitama but work in Tokyo. How is this possible? Trains!

Are we so unintelligent in that part of the world that we cannot copy good things from others who have mastered them?!

For those aforementioned states to become commuter zones, invest in infrastructure, especially roads and railways, and most importantly, in security. Again, these are simple policies. Nothing is hard here, as it is not rocket science.

Because fewer people are not building newer homes for tenants to rent. People rather build and offer as Airbnbs. The Airbnb phenomenon also affects house prices elsewhere in the world. Since private investors own those properties, the government cannot regulate them, so the government should invest in public housing. The Singapore government banned Airbnb in public housing.

How is that bad? Is the landlord unaffected by the increase in goods and services in 2024? Is the value of 50K in 2013 the same as 50K in 2024? The very reason why landlords with older homes can increase their prices to compete with newer ones is supply and demand. I already covered supply above. If the demand for residential properties remains consistently high, basic and elementary economics says there would be a corresponding increase in the prices of properties regardless of their ages.

And if the shape is renovated to 2024 standards, should the landlord lease them on 2013 prices because the property was built in 2013? Is the price of cement in 2013 the same as that in 2024? What about the wages of construction workers?

It is not wickedness but basic economic principles and concepts. Nigerians have this attitude of using words anyhow. Wickedness is when the landlord outrightly refuses to lease the property even after offered millions. Looking at it again, that is not wickedness because the landlord has the right to choose whether or not his property should be rented out.

If you want to be kind with your properties, it is very simple. Go out there to build houses and rent them out however you like. That is the beauty of capitalism: you choose what to do. Hopefully, you and many others get to practice what you people have mendaciously preached in this thread.

From this thread, it further proves my hypothesis that certain states' futures are doomed: Edo, Delta and now Osun.

Let's see what the future has to say.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Azazyel: 5:05am On May 26
Gerrard59:

I saw the defence by SoNature and shook my head. When I read about the atrocities of Yahoo boys in Osun, I was shocked to the bones. People who deliberately open hair saloons so they obtain women's hair are who Nigerians are supporting?!

Let them keep defending evil.

One thing I notice about many Nigerians is that they are so gullible. The moment they start enjoying some little cash from criminals, they would defend those criminals against good people sef. Nigeria has a long way to go. A country where people hate doing the right thing can never progress.

2 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Jokerman(m): 6:01am On May 26
Gerrard59:

Those places have almost 24/7 electricity. Did you not study economics in your SS1?

Is that why the price should be so exhorbitant ?
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Bfly: 7:06am On May 26
SoNature:
Yahoo boys have kept many highbrow businesses growing in Nigeria and those businesses pay taxes to the government. Yahoo-Yahoo is the reason why we don't have violent crimes in Southern Nigeria like Northern Nigeria.

Yes, yahoo has its negative impact, but I cannot be quick to criticise them because they live in a country where their leaders have failed them. It takes a lot of discipline and rectitude to live in Nigeria and not get involved in crime.

There is nothing good about it. Pls. Call it what it is. Imagine a society without it. Will they not still flourish?
Fraud keeps Nigeria backward just like some polithieves in public offices

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by Jessez: 7:48am On May 26
nlfpmod:

Lola Okunrin

But is the same you people that wil be insulting efcc for raiding them,,, I have said this many times yahoo guys are very bad useless they contribute to the increase of prices but people only blame government
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by sherylbaky(f): 1:27pm On May 26
Honeydenz:

It's worse in Ekpoma, edo state. A two bedroom flat in Emaudo Ekpoma presently is over 1 million naira, no exaggeration. A POP house 3 bedroom my church member's son (yahoo boy) rented for 1.460m agent fee 60k in Ekpoma o, I didn't say Abuja
God bless that agent and the likes of him in that place. If it's in Lagos, agent will collect minimum of 146k on that house if not more than. Except if that 1.46m isn't the anual rent, maybe agreement and caution already added, that's when it can reduce a bit.

Cry, plead or even show them say u be street till tomorrow, dem no go reduce am.
Re: 'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' by sherylbaky(f): 1:39pm On May 26
tuzle:
I swear, those guys are wicked and heartless. I don't use to curse people o but those agent guys deserve worse. I heard of someone who wanted to rent a face me I face u room at isolo, the room itself is 60k for a year but the stupid agent want to collect 100k as agent fee. Like why will agent fee be more expensive than the room.
It should be total for agency, agreement and caution. Which these agreement and caution are still going to the landlord's pocket. Most of us just sum the total up in our mind thinking everything belongs to the agent. Mostly, the problem is really from the greedy landlords.

Some agents are evil and extremely greedy too but definitely not all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / Wall Finishes -3d Panels, Wallpapers, Painting Etc / Professional Aluminum Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.