Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video (3169 Views)

Human Organ Harvesting And Ritual Killings Exposed, Occultic Members Running / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 6:06pm On May 25
mii4u:

U are nit fabricating anything, I watched the said video to the end, it's so heart wrenching. I even have the video on my fone.

Can you share?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Jakumo(m): 6:14pm On May 25
zeuss:

Please share it and help it go viral so that the soul of that poor girl will not be forgotten and investigations may commence based on any evidence that may be seen or recognized in the clip please share it. Her family may not even know her fate. You will be helping her and many other would be victims if the reality is of such cruelty and wickedness is vivid.
It is not wrong to share such clips.....it serves to expose and inform....very heart wrenching.

A well-known Nairaland writer known as Gabriel has identified that video clip as being from Brazil, and he mentioned that it also dates back a couple of years. Since several WhatsApp contacts of mine all saw the video for the first time very recently, I incorrectly assumed that the caption added to that video, which claimed it depicts Chinese organ harvesters murdering an African girl, was factual.

The video clip is extremely traumatizing to watch, but I saved it on my laptop despite being unwilling to watch it to the end. Hopefully, someone with a link to it will chime in and post that, but for now, I will extract a screenshot that is not too horrible, to show the opening scene of that nightmare.

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Westves: 6:59pm On May 25
Jakumo:

When you do finally see this horrific video clip, you will actually wish you had never seen it. I will leave it at that.

A couple of years back, I actively followed nairaland's homepage, certain of its massive success with allaying my fear of reports bearing the "graphic image" disclaimer. So, when one of my contacts preceded a video with that caution, I didn't think twice before prodding the next status. Unlike you, I endured watching it thrice. Rather than being clobbered, hers was a live decapitation– in a montage rehearsed with probably a dozen other victims, she was relieved of the encumbrance seated atop her neck

over the days that followed, I felt every single emotion you've described on this thread. The video was a reminder of a barrier for which my gore tolerance is yet to exceed. The face of the animals who effected her slaughter were shrouded in rags and dirty t-shirts improvised as masks, but I'm not familiar with what language they spoke

Nowadays, I am never curious enough to obtain first hand spectacle of such media. I bolt at the first warning sign and read comments instead. I have since lost contact of that particular fellow, ridding my WhatsApp of such booby traps and untoward contents
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by aycorporat(m): 7:05pm On May 25
Jakumo:
I watched the first few moments yesterday, of a video clip that horrified and sickened me to the extent that I barely slept throughout the night, on account of being tormented by the utterly petrifying images I saw in that video clip that is currently being shared virally on WhatsApp, but which will in all likelihood soon be taken down due to the devastating story of abject horror that footage tells.

The video clip whose link I would NEVER share, started with the image of a confused but still calm young black girl aged about twenty, sitting on the ground in a forest while Chinese-speaking voices chatter in the background as the cameraman, who appears to be a member of the human organ harvesting gang, calmly films the scene of stark debilitating horror that commences so fast my heart missed a beat.

The young girl was dressed as though for a modeling photo shoot with a theme of beach attire. Yellow shorts, and a cleavage-bearing blue top. The girl was handed a flat metal plate measuring about 6 inches square and instructed to use both hands to position that plate on the very top of her head. The girl complied and was looking up from her seated position as though awaiting further instructions, when out of nowhere, a yam-pounding pestle was slammed with full force unto the girl's head in a massive blow from above, dead center on that small metal plate, rendering the girl comatose instantly. With shaking hands, I hastily stopped the video clip and staggered backward out of my chair in such a state of utter shock so overwhelming that I felt I might require medical attention.

I never watched the rest of that video clip, but I did forward it via WhatsApp to a friend in one of the nation's security agencies, who informed me that extracted human organs survive the removal and refrigeration process better if the victim is STILL ALIVE while those organs, including the still beating heart, are surgically removed and placed into freezer boxes for export to China where the legal and black markets in human organs are booming and essentially unregulated. The security officer said that while the perpetrators who were heard laughing and chatting excitedly during that filmed murder of a young African woman were without question speaking in Mandarin Chinese, the specific country where the murder occurred could not be ascertained from that particular video clip.

The writeup accompanying this video clip makes a specific mention of bogus "employment agencies" that have been set up to lure in and ensnare young women in Ghana, Nigeria, and other West African countries, using promises of lucrative jobs on offer locally or in the mythical "overseas" that so many of Africa's poor are preconditioned to regard as the place of abundance where dreams and ambitions reach fruition. The women who apply for such jobs, ranging from infant care nanny jobs to sales positions, then find themselves isolated among strangers whose job is to stun those job applicants with massive blows to the head, and then swiftly butcher them alive for every organ that they can harvest for sale in China.

Beware those job agencies, African women. Beware of ANY job offer made by the Chinese in Africa. This video clip gives a harrowing glimpse into the depth of pure unadulterated evil that befalls so many young female job applicants who respond to adverts placed by organ harvesters in disguise, who are now tragically, on the hunt deep in the heart of black Africa. It is high time that the Nigerian federal government conducts a comprehensive investigation and registration of ALL employment agencies advertising in Nigeria so that the individuals involved in such agencies can be properly scrutinized and investigated to narrow down on those who might be in the business of mass murder for organ theft, in Nigeria, hidden in plain sight amid a climate of kidnap for ransom that disguises many far worse and surreally depraved evils.

Oga Jakumo
I know that video and it has been online for over two years.

You aptly described it in details and the message is for people to beware of fake job vacancies as there are networks of human traffickers and organ harvesters everywhere.

I don't know why some peeps are doubting the authenticity of the video. However, the one I watched, though the girl died, I don't know if her organs were harvested or just a revenge mission on a girl (like Chinese are fond of killing partners that jilted them) or the likes.

In all, you still passed a great message

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Jakumo(m): 7:06pm On May 25
Westves:

A couple of years back, I actively followed nairaland's homepage, certain of its debilitating effects on desensitising me to the "graphic image" disclaimer. So, when one of my contacts preceded a video with that caution, I didn't think twice before clicking through to collide with the video on the next status. Unlike you, I actually watched it thrice. Rather than a bludgeon, hers was a live decapitation– in a sequence of events rehearsed with probably a dozen other victims, she was relieved of the encumbrance seated atop her neck

over the days that followed, I felt every single emotion you've described on this thread. The video was a reminder of a barrier for which my gore tolerance is yet to exceed. The face of the animals who effected her slaughter were shrouded in rags and dirty t-shirts improvised as masks, but I'm not familiar with what language they spoke

Nowadays, I am never curious enough to obtain first hand spectacle of such media. I bolt at the first warning sign and read comments instead. I have since lost contact of that particular fellow, ridding my WhatsApp of such booby traps and untoward contents

There does come that point when such imagery is best left unseen to protect one's sanity. I have now reached that point, and I consider my viewing of even those opening few seconds showing this girl's fate, as a mistake with lasting consequences to the subconscious mind.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by mii4u(f): 7:42pm On May 25
illicit:

Can you share?
Yes i can share, but finding it difficult to upload
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by NSNO(m): 7:49pm On May 25
I once watched a video like this but the victim was a white girl and she was killed by Islamic militants. They were up to 5 and they held knives and cutlasses, in 10 seconds this lady no longer had a head, they smashed it to bits.

I was not myself for days.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by pointblank247(m): 8:34pm On May 25
illicit:

Post the link sir

Or you just using ur imagination
I have watched the video, i actually wept for the girl
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 8:37pm On May 25
pointblank247:
I have watched the video, i actually wept for the girl

Too bad

Can you share the video ?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by SuperOnyi: 8:56pm On May 25
illicit:

Too bad

Can you share the video ?

shocked

It's either you're one of sick gore lovers or just too curious for your own good?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 9:02pm On May 25
SuperOnyi:

shocked

It's either you're one of sick gore lovers or just too curious for your own good?

If you have seen it,why can't I?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by SuperOnyi: 9:07pm On May 25
illicit:

If you have seen it,why can't I?

shocked

I haven't, boss. I'm saving that memory space for the next world war or religious war or just any war in case humans decide to become more stupid. The ones I watched years ago as teenage boy fvcked me up, I noticed I might get addicted to such shxts.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 9:11pm On May 25
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I haven't, boss. I'm saving that memory space for the next world war or religious war or just any war in case humans decide to become more stupid. The ones I watched years ago as teenage boy fvcked me up, I noticed I might get addicted to such shxts.

I don't like violence

I don't even like to see blood
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by jamesversion: 9:16pm On May 25
illicit:
Oga share the link

If not u are just capping nonsense

How do we know u didn't just dream about this?

Na Jakumo you dey tell say dey cap nonsense. Na wah oh. This forum is indeed a leveller. I am in shock. shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by SuperOnyi: 9:18pm On May 25
illicit:

I don't like violence

I don't even like to see blood

shocked

And you want to watch that video? Even the write-up is graphic, let alone the video. Nobody likes suffering but you must be prepared. That shxt can fvck you up mentally.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 9:22pm On May 25
jamesversion:

Na Jakumo you dey tell say dey cap nonsense. Na wah oh. This forum is indeed a leveller. I am in shock. shocked

I was drunk actually

😑
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Shagati(m): 10:04pm On May 25
Jakumo:

A well-known Nairaland writer known as Gabriel has identified that video clip as being from Brazil...........

https://sfnoticias.com.br/bandidos-sao-presos-apos-divulgarem-video-de-adolescente-sendo-torturada-no-tribunal-do-trafico-em-nova-friburgo

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On May 25
Jakumo:

A well-known Nairaland writer known as Gabriel has identified that video clip as being from Brazil, and he mentioned that it also dates back a couple of years. Since several WhatsApp contacts of mine all saw the video for the first time very recently, I incorrectly assumed that the caption added to that video, which claimed it depicts Chinese organ harvesters murdering an African girl, was factual.

The video clip is extremely traumatizing to watch, but I saved it on my laptop despite being unwilling to watch it to the end. Hopefully, someone with a link to it will chime in and post that, but for now, I will extract a screenshot that is not too horrible, to show the opening scene of that nightmare.

She looks very much brazilian, seems like one of those graphic south American mafia criminal groups. Many websites dedicated to graphic content like this. This is how organised criminals treat people that cross them

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by illicit(m): 12:32am On May 26
Jakumo:

I am certain someone who saw that terrifying video will post it, either here in this topic or in their dedicated new topic created on this subject.

Sorry for being rude earlier

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by meobizy(f): 2:22am On May 26
Jakumo:

She was a thief. Mscheew. That wasn't an organ trafficking video. See the way I wasted my whole day following this thread. She was Brazilian as well as everyone else in the video. Una dey lock thieves inside Geepee tanks as punishment, what is the difference here?

Nairaland really is a collection of time wasters.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Sapasenator: 2:30am On May 26
Proserpina:
The responses on this thread are distasteful! Is this so because the victims are females or the average black mind is purely dumb!

You mean the lack of link invalidates Op's claims or what? You think this doesn't happen? That organ harvest isn't real? Sigh!

The least anyone can do is to create more awareness as op has done not try to undermine a situation because your mind is conditioned to see no wrong in whites!

When did Chinese become "Whites" ?
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Sapasenator: 2:40am On May 26
I nor dey watch. If any of my contact send that kain video, na permanent block be that. I don't have to witness all the evils going on in the world.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by youngrichnigga: 5:02am On May 26
It's a gang related crime and happened in South America. Really sad 😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On May 26
illicit:

Sorry for being rude earlier

For decent human beings such as yourself and I, our minds instinctively reject the possibility that cruelty of the extreme nature shown in that video clip could exist, so your reluctance to accept that such a video clip even exists is understandable.

I too initially considered the possibility that the filmed killing of that girl was simply a movie scene that looked a bit too real, however, the girl's reaction to that massive impact on her head left me in no doubt that what I saw occurred and resulted in a grotesque fatality.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by aieromon(m): 11:27am On May 26
Jakumo:

I too initially considered the possibility that the filmed killing of that girl was simply a movie scene that looked a bit too real, however, the girl's reaction to that massive impact on her head left me in no doubt that what I saw occurred and resulted in a grotesque fatality.

What about your bias against the Chinese? WhatsApp is a poor source for verified information these days.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Jakumo(m): 12:53pm On May 26
aieromon:

What about your bias against the Chinese? WhatsApp is a poor source of verified information these days.

Human organ trafficking is big business in China where the government is a major player that gets its supply chain of fresh organs from prisoners executed over the flimsiest of excuses and then dissected by medical teams waiting aboard the execution ambulances.

Given the disproportionate prevalence of Chinese nationals in all manner of illegality throughout Africa, running the gamut from illegal mining and timber poaching to gross maltreatment of African employees in Chinese-owned companies in Africa, allegations that Chinese criminal gangs such as the Triads are sourcing internal organs in Africa cannot be discounted offhand.

In other words, one need not harbor a "bias" against the Chinese to recognize their willingness to do ANYTHING to make a dishonest buck, particularly when that deep and proudly racist hatred your average Chinese person has in their heart for black people is factored into the equation.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:50am On May 29
Jakumo:

Human organ trafficking is big business in China where the government is a major player that gets its supply chain of fresh organs from prisoners executed over the flimsiest of excuses and then dissected by medical teams waiting aboard the execution ambulances.

Given the disproportionate prevalence of Chinese nationals in all manner of illegality throughout Africa, running the gamut from illegal mining and timber poaching to gross maltreatment of African employees in Chinese-owned companies in Africa, allegations that Chinese criminal gangs such as the Triads are sourcing internal organs in Africa cannot be discounted offhand.

In other words, one need not harbor a "bias" against the Chinese to recognize their willingness to do ANYTHING to make a dishonest buck, particularly when that deep and proudly racist hatred your average Chinese person has in their heart for black people is factored into the equation.

Oga mi, the Chinese can be bad. But Africans are much much worse. I still remember South Africans cackling here around 3 years ago as Nigerians and others were keeled in xenophobic riots. And it was barely 4 years ago when reports started trickling in that fellow Nigerians in Libya were selling other Nigerians like cattle. Those being sold would be asked to call their family to be ransomed and if the family does not have money, the hostages would be raped, shot dead or burned alive for fun. Fellow Nigerians o. Are the Chinese capable of such evul in Africa yet?

And it must be borne in mind that we Africans hate each other far more than the Chinese can hate us. That's why a Chinese in Nigeria can hire a policeman to beat and oppress and why they can do as they please across much of Africa. Whatever they do, they do with the active knowledge and connivance of the local authorities. So, you cannot blame the Chinese for something and ignore the fact that their power is given to them by fellow Africans.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:53am On May 29
meobizy:
She was a thief. Mscheew. That wasn't an organ trafficking video. See the way I wasted my whole day following this thread. She was Brazilian as well as everyone else in the video. Una dey lock thieves inside Geepee tanks as punishment, what is the difference here?

Nairaland really is a collection of time wasters.

You are clearly not in your right senses.
Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Och77(m): 4:55am On May 29
Jakumo:
I watched the first few moments yesterday, of a video clip that horrified and sickened me to the extent that I barely slept throughout the night, on account of being tormented by the utterly petrifying images I saw in that video clip that is currently being shared virally on WhatsApp, but which will in all likelihood soon be taken down due to the devastating story of abject horror that footage tells.

The video clip whose link I would NEVER share, started with the image of a confused but still calm young black girl aged about twenty, sitting on the ground in a forest while Chinese-speaking voices chatter in the background as the cameraman, who appears to be a member of the human organ harvesting gang, calmly films the scene of stark debilitating horror that commences so fast my heart missed a beat.

The young girl was dressed as though for a modeling photo shoot with a theme of beach attire. Yellow shorts, and a cleavage-bearing blue top. The girl was handed a flat metal plate measuring about 6 inches square and instructed to use both hands to position that plate on the very top of her head. The girl complied and was looking up from her seated position as though awaiting further instructions, when out of nowhere, a yam-pounding pestle was slammed with full force unto the girl's head in a massive blow from above, dead center on that small metal plate, rendering the girl comatose instantly. With shaking hands, I hastily stopped the video clip and staggered backward out of my chair in such a state of utter shock so overwhelming that I felt I might require medical attention.

I never watched the rest of that video clip, but I did forward it via WhatsApp to a friend in one of the nation's security agencies, who informed me that extracted human organs survive the removal and refrigeration process better if the victim is STILL ALIVE while those organs, including the still beating heart, are surgically removed and placed into freezer boxes for export to China where the legal and black markets in human organs are booming and essentially unregulated. The security officer said that while the perpetrators who were heard laughing and chatting excitedly during that filmed murder of a young African woman were without question speaking in Mandarin Chinese, the specific country where the murder occurred could not be ascertained from that particular video clip.

The writeup accompanying this video clip makes a specific mention of bogus "employment agencies" that have been set up to lure in and ensnare young women in Ghana, Nigeria, and other West African countries, using promises of lucrative jobs on offer locally or in the mythical "overseas" that so many of Africa's poor are preconditioned to regard as the place of abundance where dreams and ambitions reach fruition. The women who apply for such jobs, ranging from infant care nanny jobs to sales positions, then find themselves isolated among strangers whose job is to stun those job applicants with massive blows to the head, and then swiftly butcher them alive for every organ that they can harvest for sale in China.

Beware those job agencies, African women. Beware of ANY job offer made by the Chinese in Africa. This video clip gives a harrowing glimpse into the depth of pure unadulterated evil that befalls so many young female job applicants who respond to adverts placed by organ harvesters in disguise, who are now tragically, on the hunt deep in the heart of black Africa. It is high time that the Nigerian federal government conducts a comprehensive investigation and registration of ALL employment agencies advertising in Nigeria so that the individuals involved in such agencies can be properly scrutinized and investigated to narrow down on those who might be in the business of mass murder for organ theft, in Nigeria, hidden in plain sight amid a climate of kidnap for ransom that disguises many far worse and surreally depraved evils.
I saw that video about 8 years ago. The voices in the background didn't sound Chinese to me instead it sounded like a blackAfrican country. May the girl's soul continue to rest in peace.
I couldn't watch to the end too.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video by Franzinni: 9:34am On May 29
Jakumo:

Always a pleasure. Thanks for your opinion.
oga don't mind those fools ... They are the same ones you will find in the say no to cultism thread looking for gore ...

You have done well for the information it remains for people with sense to take note ... You don't need to prove anything to anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Burn The Nation Newspaper's Van In Mbiama / Father Having Sex With His Daughter(pix) / Just In: Bandits Massacre 20 Police Men, Set Their Bodies Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.