Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,830 members, 7,976,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

LG Funds: Soludo Not In Any Trouble Over Abuja Court Ruling. By Chinedu Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Funds: Soludo Not In Any Trouble Over Abuja Court Ruling. By Chinedu Obigwe (116 Views)

Questions About The Bayelsa Election Ruling By The Supreme Court / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency / LG Funds: Banks Reject Cheques Issued By Govs, Says NFIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG Funds: Soludo Not In Any Trouble Over Abuja Court Ruling. By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 12:25pm On May 25
LG funds: Soludo not in any trouble over Abuja court ruling. By Chinedu Obigwe

*Re - Breaking news: More Trouble for Soludo as Court Restrains AG, Minister of Finance from Remitting 21 LGA's Allocation.*

In this my reaction, I will start by faulting the caption of this referred news report.

As a matter of fact, Governor Soludo is not in any trouble, so anybody saying that there is more trouble for him is beating around the bush.

As for the kangaroo FCT high court judgement, it will not withstand the test of time.

When Eneh Victor Chigozie, my pay as you go writer friend that is on ifeanyi Ubah pay roll reported the news of the Kangaroo Court order in a celebration manner, I said to myself that the kangaroo FCT order is obviously the devilish handiwork of the clueless ifeanyi Ubah.

His aim is to strangulate development in Anambra State but he has failed.

Nothing will distract Governor Soludo from actualising his administration set goal of using dividends of good governance delivery to put smiles on the faces of Anambra people.

The clueless ifeanyi Ubah naked dance of shame has shown that he is the number one enemy of progress in Anambra State.

He can best be described as an ideologically bereft fool at forty that will remain a fool forever.

His latest resort to politics of distraction will not yield any fruitful result for him because Governor Soludo is focused on his set goal of leading Anambra people to their envisaged promised land.

There is no cause for alarm over the Kangaroo FCT high court order because the order cannot withstand the test of proper judicial scrutiny.

Anambra people are currently in a celebration mood because of the naming of Governor Soludo as the winner of the Best Governor on infrastructural development in Nigeria award by Champions newspaper, they will not allow the clueless ifeanyi Ubah and his other evil cohorts to spoil their celebration mood with their latest naked dance of shame.

(1) (Reply)

We Want North Central Development Commission Says Apc Stakeholders / Why The Double Standard On Hamas Vs Israel? / Yahaya Bello: Kogi Indigenes Warn EFCC Against Failed Politicians Denting Commis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.