Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister (9308 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by AbuTwins: 1:34pm On May 25
Generation is increased but can we transmit it upto 90%?
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Twoclans(f): 1:34pm On May 25
A country is almost 70 years old and still no solution to power angry

Can they just scrap engineering from higher institutions,I seriously don't know what those graduates come out to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Manowar94: 1:34pm On May 25
C
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On May 25
Omoawoke:

As you japa, all you problems are solved, pls remember that.
Because the way you people talk ehn, it makes me fear the selfish mindset of human beings especially black people in Africa. Aunty, you are not the first not even among the first 100,000 to leave Nigeria, but many people still care about the country even though they don’t live in Nigeria.
Gather money japa too. Don’t come here forming self righteous when I know you’d do the same in a heartbeat.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by muyico(m): 1:34pm On May 25
lai adelabu
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On May 25
meobizy:
Gather money japa too. Don’t come here forming self righteous when I know you’d do the same in a heartbeat.

Abeg come dash me money make I chop
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by F117nighthawk: 1:35pm On May 25
Una still never pass this capacity since the 80s till 2024,the target has always been 10000 megawatts
And na 6000 una still dey celebrate for how many years, shameless people,of course what do u expect in a docile gullible system worshipping the worse failures in their system to LORD over them
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Omoawoke: 1:37pm On May 25
Twoclans:
A country is almost 70 years old and still no solution to power angry

Can they just scrap engineering from higher institutions,I seriously don't know what those graduates come out to do.

It is sick, disgusting, unimaginable.

It’s not like power is a new invention to the world, it’s not a rocket science. It’s what’s happening in countries even ten times bigger than Nigeria.
The US has 50 states, Texas alone big pass Naija, yet we can’t figure out our electricity problem in 2024

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by lymelyte(m): 1:37pm On May 25
Osiris12:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The refinery format don too cast .

Make we begin grind on this one sef
facts grin
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On May 25
Omoawoke:

Abeg come dash me money make I chop
Come and collect.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Gentlevip: 1:38pm On May 25
Seems like politicians never get tired of liars

Commoners never get tired of enjoying the lies.

It's ok
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by ShallongeV: 1:38pm On May 25
Talks too much with little action......so we should clap for you generating 6000MW in 2024 with a population of more than 200Million.
Not up to 10% of what South Africa, Egypt & other serious country in Africa generate..Mtchwwew

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by dododawa1: 1:38pm On May 25
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Omoawoke: 1:39pm On May 25
meobizy:
Come and collect.

The only collection I go collect from you na kpekus (if you be babe true true)
Bye for now
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by ceejayluv(m): 1:40pm On May 25
Still very much mediocre...
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by gift2xl: 1:41pm On May 25
Please and please they should stop all this noise making
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by ceejayluv(m): 1:41pm On May 25
Tofax:
Buhari's Government Was A Disaster - Soyinka

https://www.nairaland.com/8104287/buharis-government-disaster-soyinka
Why's he just saying it now?.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Twoclans(f): 1:42pm On May 25
Omoawoke:

It is sick, disgusting, unimaginable.

It’s not like power is a new invention to the world, it’s not a rocket science. It’s what’s happening in countries even ten times bigger than Nigeria.
The US has 50 states, Texas alone big pass Naija, yet we can’t figure out our electricity problem in 2024

I seriously hope Nigeria finds the solution to power.You cannot say you want to move from consumption to production without power.

We have engineering graduates hustling for bank jobs.We will surely continue to be in a mess as a country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by BruzMoney(m): 1:44pm On May 25
Distribution seems to be the problem.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by femi4: 1:45pm On May 25
Lamba
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by femi4: 1:46pm On May 25
vanbonattel:
grin

This is another Fashola in the power ministry, all talks and zero action, zero performance, zero achievement.

This government and all its officials are full of corruption and stupid innuendoes. See as the guy fat like spoilt transformer cheesy

Another "not a rocket science " minister. Promised heaven n earth but delivers darkness

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by gabbasin(m): 1:49pm On May 25
Lamba, promises upon promises. There's nothing on ground to support this projection. By December it will be another story like gas constraints, low level of water at kainji and shiroro, gas suppliers are being owed, turn around of the turbines at the thermal stations, gas pipeline vandalized etc. We've heard this so many times that one isn't excited again. The minister should rather tell us what's in place to achieve this and what he's doing differently from his predecessors to achieve, sustain and improve on the promised 6,000 mega watts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by cjudy(m): 1:50pm On May 25
WILL
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by owoshuyi(m): 1:50pm On May 25
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by PNomsule: 1:53pm On May 25
We all know it's a BIG LIE with benefit of hindsight.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by pek(m): 1:54pm On May 25
Nothing new you have said. Produce it let's see.
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by thesicilian: 1:54pm On May 25
We've been hearing of 6000MW since Obasanjo was president
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Felabrity: 1:54pm On May 25
Dem go sack this werey soon
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by igbsam(m): 1:59pm On May 25
The most incompetent minister in this dispensation. Always using bobo as promise to Nigerians. Oniro oshi
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by HugoBoss10(m): 2:00pm On May 25
Future tense or present participle
Yeye government grin

Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by Xiaohei(m): 2:02pm On May 25
Will - future tense grin grin
Let’s hope for the best. Sad some Nigerians have never experienced constant electricity their whole life. Truly sad!
Re: Nigeria Will Generate 6,000MW Of Electricity By December, Says Minister by playfulvivo: 2:02pm On May 25
Talk Talk government. Promises upon promises. Why not deliver before talking. Nigeria politicians ehh... spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There's nothing to score about Tinubu's regime, it's terribly bad - Sowore / 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.