Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Belief On Human Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Belief On Human Creation (793 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Kukah Gets Pope’s Special Appointment On Human Development / These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 7:18pm On May 25
Please read until the end to make meaning of my write up. I'm going to apply both scientific and biblical references and use relatable terms for better understanding.

Here's how I see it:

Human beings were created by beings from another world who had a leader/project manager (God).

These beings were not of this world. They possibly stumbled upon life on Earth while exploring and were obviously fascinated by the animals they met (no humans yet).

These beings of superior intelligence decided to experiment with the life they met on Earth by mixing their genes with chimpanzees (who happened to be the closest animal in semblance to them). So science is somewhat correct to state that homo sapiens are relatively new and evolved from chimpanzees. They just don't know the full details.

Out of this experiment they created Man who looked and behaved like them but he was primitive (Blacks). They created Man to act as their servant/labourer/assistant in taking care of the Earth they discovered for them. Think of it like a Bigman and his gateman or driver. They do not hate you but the gulf in class will be maintained.

Later on, some of these beings began to lust after the Man they created and eventually had sex with Man to produce further mutated offsprings. This is not too difficult to imagine because while Mankind were of inferior stock some must definitely have enticing features that appealed to the creators. The product of this union is mentioned in the Bible.

After this, their leader (God) decided to leave Earth since his original project had been tampered with but not before kicking out the erring members out of their spaceship (Heaven) into Earth (Hell without his supervision). These exiled beings rallied around a leader (Satan) and decided to make sure they destroyed their former leader's most revered project (Mankind) in petty retaliation. Like when your spoilt child pours away the pot of soup because you disciplined him.

I will explain the previous paragraph better:
Before the betrayal, God and his beings could come down here on Earth physically to live and give instructions to Man (like in the Bible). They could come down sometimes to solve problems with their superior technology (miracles) when summoned. Man also had a longer age limit since he was created with their DNA. But after the abomination, God decided to wipe out all of that anomaly with a flood. This flood did not cover the whole world as the Bible mentioned but just the inhabited parts.

The flood lasted longer than 40 days. It lasted many years and the ark people multiplied within it.

Some people survived the flood without being inside the ark.

These non-ark survivors migrated to Europe and Asia away from the flood and evolved over many years while the flood people were holed up in their ark. They explored and developed skills to survive on their own instead of waiting for their creators to save them as used to be the case then.

These survivors are the Whites of today.
Their skin whitened because they moved high up into the mountains and away from sunlight/sky to avoid the flood.

This is why the White's mentality is distinct from the Black's who still have the saviour gene in him. The Blacks are only just learning to survive on their own and still lag behind Whites whose ancestors managed to figure out a way during the flood.

This is also why Whites enslave Blacks throughout history because their genes still carry the original creator+creation DNA that God tried to wipe out. The ark survivors were chosen because they had the original lab experiment intact without sexual intercourse with the creator beings.

Now, through centuries of mixed race intercourse, almost everyone in the world will eventually carry the creator/created DNA that God opposed.

That is the Mark of the Beast.

When all of Mankind finally have it, the leader of the exiled beings (Satan) plans to wage war (Armageddon) with his former boss (God) since his own project has overshadowed his boss' own.

Ask me any questions.

OAM4J nlfpmod Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 7:40pm On May 25
To many sci-fi movies....now let me ask u one question...since your father gave birth to you...have u ever seen where monkey or chimpanzee metamorphosis into a human being...if it happened then...it should happen now.

Those are thoery which have not been proven... IT REMAINS A THOERY!!!
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 7:46pm On May 25
adamma24:
now let me ask u one question...since your father gave birth to you...have u ever seen where monkey or chimpanzee metamorphosis into a human being...if it happened then...it should happen now.

Point out where I said humans evolved from chimpanzees in my write up, you bilbering idiot.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by tommy589(m): 7:54pm On May 25
How about picking different groups from a dying planet and relocating them here.

Their planet destruction was likely from all or any of pollution,pandemic,ecological or nuclear disasters. To avert similar episode on planet earth,their memories were wiped off,and started evolution from cavemen to decelerate the destruction of the new planet through technological developments

Maybe blacks were the tormentor in the old planet and the whites found a way to have an edge here

1 Like

Re: My Belief On Human Creation by Solofresh2: 7:58pm On May 25
Me personally as a person, I do feel like there is somewhere else I belong apart from this world
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 9:05pm On May 25
tommy589:
How about picking different groups from a dying planet and relocating them here.

Their planet destruction was likely from all or any of pollution,pandemic,ecological or nuclear disasters. To avert similar episode on planet earth,their memories were wiped off,and started evolution from cavemen to decelerate the destruction of the new planet through technological developments

Maybe blacks were the tormentor in the old planet and the whites found a way to have an edge here

I like this theory wink
This is the type of thought process I need on my thread not that kabukabu ranting up there.

Though there is a flaw in your theory: If the superior beings could wipe off our memory, why not wipe it now since the Earth is about to he destroyed?
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 9:07pm On May 25
Solofresh2:
Me personally as a person, I do feel like there is somewhere else I belong apart from this world

Maybe you are a descendant of a fallen angel that somehow found his way back after the flood to copulate with the ark survivors.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 9:09pm On May 25
God1000 pastorrighteousness righteousness2 writernig
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by tommy589(m): 9:55pm On May 25
CuriousCart:

I like this theory wink
This is the type of thought process I need on my thread not that kabukabu ranting up there.

Though there is a flaw in your theory: If the superior beings could wipe off our memory, why not wipe it now since the Earth is about to he destroyed?

The world is not disappearing any time soon.In recent times, despite belonging to opposing blocs, the world united against COVID. The depletion of ozone layers, nuclear disarmament and other dangers that put the world at the peril of extinction are daily curtailed unitedly.

And those that wiped off our memories were not superior. They were selected out of the groups as guardian/captain,likely provided with provisions to guide and protect the groups from prehistoric animals and other earthly dangers
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 10:01pm On May 25
tommy589:

The world is not disappearing any time soon.In recent times, despite belonging to opposing blocs, the world united against COVID. The depletion of ozone layers, nuclear disarmament and other dangers that put the world at the peril of extinction are daily curtailed unitedly.

And those that wiped off our memories were not superior. They were selected out of the groups as guardian/captain,likely provided with provisions to guide and protect the groups from prehistoric animals and other earthly dangers

Anybody that can wipe off your memory is superior to you.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by tommy589(m): 10:11pm On May 25
CuriousCart:

Anybody that can wipe off your memory is superior to you.

Is the governor by virtue of his position biologically superior to the citizens or the military commander that send soldiers to war front?
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by jaephoenix(m): 10:16pm On May 25
CuriousCart:
Please read until the end to make meaning of my write up. I'm going to apply both scientific and biblical references and use relatable terms for better understanding.

Here's how I see it:

Human beings were created by beings from another world who had a leader/project manager (God).

These beings were not of this world. They possibly stumbled upon life on Earth while exploring and were obviously fascinated by the animals they met (no humans yet).

These beings of superior intelligence decided to experiment with the life they met on Earth by mixing their genes with chimpanzees (who happened to be the closest animal in semblance to them). So science is somewhat correct to state that homo sapiens are relatively new and evolved from chimpanzees. They just don't know the full details.

Out of this experiment they created Man who looked and behaved like them but he was primitive (Blacks). They created Man to act as their servant/labourer/assistant in taking care of the Earth they discovered for them. Think of it like a Bigman and his gateman or driver. They do not hate you but the gulf in class will be maintained.

Later on, some of these beings began to lust after the Man they created and eventually had sex with Man to produce further mutated offsprings. This is not too difficult to imagine because while Mankind were of inferior stock some must definitely have enticing features that appealed to the creators. The product of this union is mentioned in the Bible.

After this, their leader (God) decided to leave Earth since his original project had been tampered with but not before kicking out the erring members out of their spaceship (Heaven) into Earth (Hell without his supervision). These exiled beings rallied around a leader (Satan) and decided to make sure they destroyed their former leader's most revered project (Mankind) in petty retaliation. Like when your spoilt child pours away the pot of soup because you disciplined him.

Before the betrayal, God and his beings could come down here on Earth physically to live and give instructions to Man (like in the Bible). They could come down sometimes to solve problems with their superior technology (miracles) when summoned. Man also had a longer age limit since he was created with their DNA. But after the abomination, God decided to wipe out all of that anomaly with a flood. This flood did not cover the whole world as the Bible mentioned but just the inhabited parts.

The flood lasted longer than 40 days. It lasted many years and the ark people multiplied within it.

These non-ark survivors migrated to Europe and Asia away from the flood and evolved over many years while the flood people were holed up in their ark. They explored and developed skills to survive on their own instead of waiting for their creators to save them as used to be the case then.

Their skin whitened because they moved high up into the mountains and away from sunlight/sky to avoid the flood.

This is why the White's mentality is distinct from the Black's who still have the saviour gene in him. The Blacks are only just learning to survive on their own and still lag behind Whites whose ancestors managed to figure out a way during the flood.

This is also why Whites enslave Blacks throughout history because their genes still carry the original creator+creation DNA that God tried to wipe out. The ark survivors were chosen because they had the original lab experiment intact without sexual intercourse with the creator beings.

Now, through centuries of mixed race intercourse, almost everyone in the world will carry the creator/created DNA that God opposed.

When all of Mankind finally have it, the leader of the exiled beings (Satan) plans to wage war (Armageddon) with his former boss (God) since his own project has overshadowed his boss' own.

Ask me any questions.

OAM4J nlfpmod Seun
I didn’t read all your story. But humans didn’t descend from chimps. We have a common ancestor, the Great Ape

1 Like

Re: My Belief On Human Creation by Pickieox(m): 10:56pm On May 25
CuriousCart:

Here's how I see it:

Now, through centuries of mixed race intercourse, almost everyone in the world will carry the creator/created DNA that God opposed.

Ask me any questions.

OAM4J nlfpmod Seun

I love this💜
I love the source of your imagination✅
You are one of a kind🌻

1 Like

Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 11:35pm On May 25
jaephoenix:

I didn’t read all your story. But humans didn’t descend from chimps. We have a common ancestor, the Great Ape

I already mean the same.
Chimp/monkey/ape. Whichever you prefer.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 11:35pm On May 25
tommy589:

Is the governor by virtue of his position biologically superior to the citizens or the military commander that send soldiers to war front?

You nor hear say after God na government abi? grin
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 7:20am On May 26
CuriousCart:

Point out where I said humans evolved from chimpanzees in my write up, you bilbering idiot.

This is what you wrote in your writeup...you idiotic fvck....

Here's how I see it:

Ask me any questions.

OAM4J nlfpmod Seun
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 8:07am On May 26
adamma24:

Read it again, slowly.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 8:09am On May 26
CuriousCart:

Read it again, slowly.

Read your topic headline...this time read it slowly

You believe science was right when they told you humans evolved from chimpanzees
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 8:13am On May 26
adamma24:

Read your topic headline...this time read it slowly

You believe science was right when they told you humans evolved from chimpanzees

You are illiterate.
It's pointless trying to teach you.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:18am On May 26
jaephoenix:

When I got to that part I knew the rest would be crap.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 8:18am On May 26
CuriousCart:

You are illiterate.
It's pointless trying to teach you.

You are the fvcking illiterate here...its pointless trying to make u understand....you are here telling me about Darwin theory on evolution...this is why it is called theory in the first place....it was never proven... to become a law...or Darwin law on evolution...

maybe you copy your writeup from another website and paste that nonsense here for for all to see how stupid you think
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 8:20am On May 26
adamma24:

You are the fvcking illiterate here...its pointless trying to make u understand....you are here telling me about Darwin theory on evolution...this is why it is called theory in the first place....it was never proven... to become a law...or Darwin law on evolution...

maybe you copy your writeup from another website and paste that nonsense here for for all to see how stupid you think

Stop spitting on your phone screen and read the sentence you quoted slowly.

You hold the title for the dumbest Nairalander I ever interacted with.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 8:22am On May 26
ReacherSaidNoth:
When I got to that part I knew the rest would be crap.

Na una type dey fail exam come blame lecturer for failing you. grin

2 idiots are roaming on this thread.
The smart ones have read and understood.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 8:22am On May 26
CuriousCart:

Stop spitting on your phone screen and read the sentence you quoted slowly.

You hold the title for the dumbest Nairalander I ever interacted with.

I give up on you...u be beta olodo...writing long jargon...for you information...your opinion sucks
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by CuriousCart(f): 8:23am On May 26
adamma24:

I give up on you...u be beta olodo...writing long jargon...for you information...your opinion sucks

Look for a 5 year old to explain that sentence to you or continue to wallow in ignorance.

Your choice.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:25am On May 26
adamma24:

You and the person you are arguing with are both ignorant, you think a scientific theory is just some silly guess work when in reality it has a foundation of solid facts.

You people have near zero knowledge of science yet you choose to attach it to your ridiculous ideas about the observable world.

1 Like

Re: My Belief On Human Creation by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:28am On May 26
CuriousCart:

Na una type dey fail exam come blame lecturer for failing you. grin

2 idiots are roaming on this thread.
The smart ones have read and understood.
You are like a toad who thinks itself a tiger because it has stripes, there is no whiff of intelligence in your dumb post. Bye.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 8:28am On May 26
So science is somewhat correct to state that homo sapiens are relatively new and evolved from chimpanzees. They just don't know the full details.

It is not stupid or laughable for science ( white man ) to say they do not have the full details as to how human metamorphos from chimpanzees up till this day...and you op believe the bullcrap that we humans metamorphosis from ape or chimpanzees...when oyibo way tell you.. no even get answer to that question
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by adamma24: 8:32am On May 26
ReacherSaidNoth:
You and the person you are arguing with are both ignorant, you think a scientific theory is just some silly guess work when in reality[b] it has a foundation of solid facts.[/b]

You people have near zero knowledge of science yet you choose to attach it to your ridiculous ideas about the observable world.

Pls explain the bold further...
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:49am On May 26
adamma24:

Pls explain the bold further...
What I got from your initial post I quoted is that you mistake the scientific theory for the common idea of a theory, which is basically guessing. Also you implied that unless something is a law in science it is baseless and without merit.

To put things simply, scientific theory explains why something happens after thorough, repeated observations, while laws are able to predict natural events because of established theories. So something like gravity is both a theory and a law.
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by jaephoenix(m): 10:13am On May 26
CuriousCart:

I already mean the same.
Chimp/monkey/ape. Whichever you prefer.
These 3 animals are different
Re: My Belief On Human Creation by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:12pm On May 26
adamma24:

Here's how I see it:

Ask me any questions.

OAM4J nlfpmod Seun

Rubbishes and nonsenses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All Muslim Faithfuls! / Christian Ways To Reduce Stress / Prince Of Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.