Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,522 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku (26527 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Faleke, FCT Minister Hold Tinubu/Shetima Rally In Abuja / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by NothingDoMe: 10:16pm On May 25
Samesame247:

You are using Christ name as your handle to spread falsewood.

As you continue, may the wrath of God consume you IJN
There are many Christs. He didn't say his is Jesus Christ.
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Charly68: 10:19pm On May 25
ggood:
Bulaba should face front and leave Kano alone, he think he can win Kano in 2027, The good people of Kano can never vote a failure like A cocaine sniffing bastard
DSS should find you and arrest you for your stupidity ...una no get papa for house ?
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Honestey: 10:27pm On May 25
Atiku doesn't even know that Sanusi was deposed under Buhari's administration. Please help us tell Waziri that Ganduje is the one to blame for whatever happens. Tinubu only allowed security to avert breakdown of law and order
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Christistruth00: 10:34pm On May 25
MajorOvakporaye:

You are the opposite of your username.

Ekperima

Repent!
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by ggood: 10:41pm On May 25
Charly68:
DSS should find you and arrest you for your stupidity ...una no get papa for house ?
God punish u , u say more than that to Jonathan, why don't you hit ojota again fool
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Sleekfingers: 10:42pm On May 25
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

This idiota still dey talk? Yeye, oloju dudu.....

Obj said, Atiku can never be the president of this country. And it is playing out......

Kano should deal with their useless Emir bullshits.....And leave Tinubu outta it.
The Governor should be held responsible. And if there is any crisis. The president will declare state of emergency in Kano......
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by ElSudani: 10:42pm On May 25
"We need to remind the Tinubu administration that Kano State is known for peace and harmony spanning thousands of years, and any attempt to destabilise the peace of the Land of Commerce shall be resisted. Recall that when Muhammadu Sanusi II was dethroned on 9th March 2020, Kano forged on in peace without any fracas. -AA"

Lame. How is this Tinubu's business?

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by fredoooooo: 10:56pm On May 25
Alhaji mikano grin
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by stepaside1: 10:58pm On May 25
This looks like 2031 Presidential politics playing out. My guess is that Nuhu Ribadu has his sights firmly on the Presidency in 2031 and continues to eliminate any opposition to that. He cleverly sidelined El Rufai who is a strong contender and now trying to silence Emir Sanusi who is very vocal and a big ally of El Rufai and I believe may have ordered the soldiers to Kano. With SLS on the throne, it becomes more difficult for Ribadu. I believe Tinubu will step in and allow frayed nerves calm down for now. Interesting days, weeks and months ahead.
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by SonofLagos: 10:59pm On May 25
ggood:
Bulaba should face front and leave Kano alone, he think he can win Kano in 2027, The good people of Kano can never vote a failure like A cocaine sniffing bastard
even if he doesn’t win Kano, does that mean a bitter obi, a ibo Christian from Alaibo can win Kano? Pls make me understand this delusion cool

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by magzey: 11:00pm On May 25
christejames:
Tinubu is too power drunk shocked
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN kANO also power drunk madness grin grin

Rivers State and now Kano...
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by shegra58: 11:00pm On May 25
sleek214:

. Nope. Obi came 1st Obi also came 2nd, Obi equally took 3rd position
who's your weed plug
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by erospecial: 11:08pm On May 25
Evil Northerners including Atiku!
All of you made Tinubu and you have no right to hold Tinubu responsible for the imminent destruction and calamity befallen the north.
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by baralatie(m): 11:11pm On May 25
People should be very careful of their utterances against the office of the president
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Christistruth00: 11:26pm On May 25
DeepSight:

You people will not kill someone with laughter.

grin grin grin grin grin

All these heavy curses for what? What is so important in what has been said here by the Christistruth00 fellow? "It shall never be well" . . . "I come against you in Jesus name". . . . "you shall be clothe (sic) in shame, penury, sorrow and hunger" . . . . Haba!

Kilode?!!!

Thank Jesus Christ that Curses only always multiply Jesus Grace and Blessings in my life and my family

Bitterness and Hate have made him so miserable and blind that he doesn't need an excuse to lay curses, his belly is already full and Saturated with it
I pray that Jesus Christ would grant him the Mercy to see beyond his present hate and Repent so Christ can give him a Joyous heart and mind

Jesus Christ said out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth Speaks

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by DeepSight(m): 11:42pm On May 25
Christistruth00:

Thank Jesus Christ that Curses only always multiply Jesus Grace and Blessings in my life and my family

Bitterness and Hate have made him so miserable and blind that he doesn't need an excuse to lay curses, his belly is already full and Saturated with it

I laughed for five minutes straight after reading his curses. Waaaayyyyy toooooo dramatic and funny. Honestly some peeps have no joy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Forumites: 11:51pm On May 25
christejames:
Tinubu is too power drunk shocked

Rivers State and now Kano...
I swear.

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by yommen: 11:59pm On May 25
sleek214:

. Nope. Obi came 1st Obi also came 2nd, Obi equally took 3rd position

Man on colose!!!
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by DeepSight(m): 12:04am On May 26
Christistruth00:

I pray that Jesus Christ would grant him the Mercy to see beyond his present hate and Repent so Christ can give him a Joyous heart and mind

The same chap calling down curses in Jesus name apparently is a low grade pimmp who gives out advise on where to get the best prostitutes in Delta State . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/8061918/nairalander-first-time-plane-first/4#129469138

https://www.nairaland.com/8061918/nairalander-first-time-plane-first/4#129470591

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by lapintoz: 12:28am On May 26
Look at this riff raff spawing thrash here....1k data and this is all you can muster.....

All of your past and present generation.....name one thing they have ever achieved in their lifetime....

Baboon is purring sheepishly....

ggood:

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Yankee101: 12:31am On May 26
2027 never come dem wan start trouble just to capture Kano

Don’t give a criminal a sensitive position, he’ll do everything to keep it
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by toneroforever(m): 12:45am On May 26
gbaskiboy:
Let's see what Reno Omokirikiri will have to say about this...

The mumu will avoid this.
That one has made a mockery of himself
A Tinubu and Yoruba ass licker
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by luluman: 12:55am On May 26
ggood:
you know yiebos by their talks

1 Like

Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Patojargz: 1:25am On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Atiku has become redundant and this is a big opportunity to remind people that he is still alive with his failed political career πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜

Bitter Obituarists are just looking for opportunity to make a fool of themselves

Sanusi spoken on Channel and expressed the neutrality of our amiable preside but IPOBidients must cry as always πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

You're just miserable for deviating from d topic
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Deemas(m): 1:39am On May 26
Christistruth00:

You are the liar

SLS is an intelligent gentleman, far more intelligent than you and your so called agbado leader. SLS playing a psychological game here and giving you guyz a benefit of doubt for the world to see.
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Deemas(m): 1:42am On May 26
7upnigeria:

Obirodents on the beat. Even Sanusi said Tinubu did not interfere in his reinstatement. Its natural for a political temperatures to rise when things like this happen, and its d duty of the military to calm angry nerves.

Yes ooooo, I am Obedient northern Nigeria branch. We gingered Obi's massive win in the FCT, Nasarawa and Plateau. Nonsense thinking - anyone that opposes your leader's ineptitude is an Obedient.
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by thinkmoney(m): 2:37am On May 26
Christistruth00:

It is you it will Consume if you don't repent from Wickedness

You don't know me and you are already laying Curses on your own head because you are full of Hate and bitterness
We know u through what u write. By ur fruits we know u
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by eliwa47(m): 2:55am On May 26
Frustrated At**u
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:17am On May 26
mbahdi:
The criminal tinubu will go down in history as the worst illegitimate president in the whole world
illegitimate? He beat your candidate silly to a distant third and he will continue to rule you and your family Insha Allah
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by BigkokoRep: 4:30am On May 26
They don't know you but hustling through falsehood for Asiwaju 30k...... If you are worth 10 cents drop off your cloak make we know you. All these children wey never fit buy and wear clean boxers for one month go open mouth waaaa like pregnant fish....

Better, stop using Christ Truth as a moniker to dish out falsehood or support crooks and their evil policies, before I use you start month of June unto 7 books of Moses for your head!

If you want lie for a living or support crooks for a living, no be our business but using Christ Truth or Name is heresy and you will pay dearly for it if you don't stop.

Christistruth00:

It is you it will Consume if you don't repent from Wickedness

You don't know me and you are already laying Curses on your own head because you are full of Hate and bitterness
Re: Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku by Sapasenator: 4:50am On May 26
Samesame247:

God punish you.. It will never be well with you and your family. I come against you in Jesus name, before this year runs out, you shall be clothe in shame, penury, sorrow and hunger. May it never be well for you as from today.IJN

This is too much na. Let's take it easy ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.