Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,951 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) (49231 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:39pm On May 28
alobright17:

But I’ve seen brains before there’s evidence of brains both in human and animals . Are you this dumb to use such example ? Kai this is height of delusional we’re talking about . I’m

Have you seen yours Ode, are you this retarded and daft?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:39pm On May 28
Ynix:

A Christian na, Yoruba

Okay, you are free for now.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:40pm On May 28
ozo13:
I remember those era the crusaders killed millions of people just because they don't wanna believe the tales by moonlight stuff that pope had to apologize just few years ago.we got all on Google.dont be shy to check ills of ur faith.
That is just a screenshot of pope for you.dont be shy or scared to read history Bro. smiley

https://nationalpost.com/holy-post/pope-condems-violence-in-gods-name-apologizes-for-past-uses-of-force-by-church#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWe%20acknowledge%20it%20with%20great,faith%20in%20the%20New%20World.

So how many times have mohammed apologised for his raping and paedophilia spree?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 4:40pm On May 28
vibratingpenis:

Let me clear your lies once and for all for all to see how much islam can't survive with lies.

Was King Solomon a Muslim?

I was reading today about King Solomon in 2 Chronicles 2. Yes, Nabi Sulaiman, whom our friends say was a Muslim prophet.

In this passage, Solomon is preparing to build a Temple to honor the Name of the Lord (Yahweh). (2 Chr 2:1). Since you say Sulaiman was a Muslim, this temple was for Allah, correct?

Here’s how Solomon described the Temple for God would be:

“It will be a place set apart to burn fragrant incense before Him, to display the special sacrificial bread, and to sacrifice burnt offerings each morning and evening, on the Sabbaths….He has commanded Israel to do these things forever.” (2 Chr 2:4)

Does this describe Islam? Was this how Sulaiman, the Muslim prophet, practiced Islam? What is the significance of the sacrificial bread or the daily burnt offerings or the Sabbath in Islam? Was all this done for Allah? That does not sound like Islam to me. If it was, when did Allah decide to change the requirements of your religion? Not only that. He commanded Israel to do this forever.

To answer this, Muslims claim that the Jews have been abandoned in favor of Arabs.

In 1 Kings 6:11-13, The LORD Yahweh speaks directly to Solomon (not through an intermediary or angel) and He says to Solomon, “I will never abandon My people Israel.” Why would Allah speak such a message to a Muslim prophet directly? And then 1600 years later, speak indirectly to another Muslim prophet that all Jews are pigs. God said He would NEVER abandon Israel. But He changed His mind?

Let’s look further…

Here is how Solomon prayed.

“Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in front of the entire community of Israel. He LIFTED his hands toward heaven, and he prayed, (1 Kings 8:22-23). Also, in verse 54, it says Solomon…KNEELED with his hands RAISED toward heaven.

Is this how Muslims pray? Sulaiman apparently kneeled down and lifted his hands toward heaven when he prayed. Did Allah change the way Muslims pray today? When? Can you show in the Quran where He gave Muslims a new way to pray from the time of Sulaiman?

And finally, this is the scenario of the worship that took place in the Temple of Solomon.

“And the Levites who were musicians—Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun, and all their sons and brothers—were dressed in fine linen robes and stood at the east side of the altar playing cymbals, lyres, and harps. They were joined by 120 priests who were playing trumpets. The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise and give thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words: “He is good! His faithful love endures forever!” (2 Chr 5:12-13)

Are these “Muslims” worshipping Allah? Musicians, musical instruments, singers? Is this how you worship Allah today in your mosques? By singing and by using musical instruments? When did Allah give new instructions to abandon singing and music during worship?

Resident nairaland islamic terrorist krismas, come and add small lies please.

grin u are truly Vibratingpenis grin grin Ur religion is fake fake fake

Fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, considered one of the greatest archeological discoveries of the 20th century, are displayed 18 June 2003 at Montreal's Pointe-a-Callieres Archeological Museum

All of the Museum of the Bible’s Dead Sea Scrolls Are Fake, Report Finds
The new findings raises questions about the authenticity of a collection of texts known as the “post-2002” scrolls
Brigit Katz • March 16, 2020 at 9:39 AM
In 2009, Hobby Lobby president Steve Green began acquiring a collection of 16 Dead Sea Scrolls for his Museum of the Bible, a sprawling institution in Washington, D.C. that seeks to provide “an immersive and personalized experience with the Bible, and its ongoing impact on the world around us.”

The museum opened in 2017—and not long after, doubts began to swirl about the authenticity of its Dead Sea Scrolls. Five were confirmed to be fake. And now, reports Michael Greshko for National Geographic, a study commissioned by the museum has reached an even more damning conclusion: “[N]one of the textual fragments in the Museum of the Bible’s Dead Sea Scroll collection are authentic.”

A team of independent researchers compiled the report with funding from the museum. The investigation, unveiled at a recent academic conference, spanned six months and saw the contested scrolls undergo examination with a battery of advanced technologies, including 3-D microscopes, scanning electron microscopy and microchemical testing.

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:15pm On May 28
Krismas:
grin u are truly Vibratingpenis grin grin Ur religion is fake fake fake

Fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, considered one of the greatest archeological discoveries of the 20th century, are displayed 18 June 2003 at Montreal's Pointe-a-Callieres Archeological Museum

All of the Museum of the Bible’s Dead Sea Scrolls Are Fake, Report Finds
The new findings raises questions about the authenticity of a collection of texts known as the “post-2002” scrolls
Brigit Katz • March 16, 2020 at 9:39 AM
In 2009, Hobby Lobby president Steve Green began acquiring a collection of 16 Dead Sea Scrolls for his Museum of the Bible, a sprawling institution in Washington, D.C. that seeks to provide “an immersive and personalized experience with the Bible, and its ongoing impact on the world around us.”

The museum opened in 2017—and not long after, doubts began to swirl about the authenticity of its Dead Sea Scrolls. Five were confirmed to be fake. And now, reports Michael Greshko for National Geographic, a study commissioned by the museum has reached an even more damning conclusion: “[N]one of the textual fragments in the Museum of the Bible’s Dead Sea Scroll collection are authentic.”

A team of independent researchers compiled the report with funding from the museum. The investigation, unveiled at a recent academic conference, spanned six months and saw the contested scrolls undergo examination with a battery of advanced technologies, including 3-D microscopes, scanning electron microscopy and microchemical testing.

As usual...
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 8:36pm On May 28
vibratingpenis:

So how many times have mohammed apologised for his raping and paedophilia spree?
hope u read through and didn't shy away from knowing the real truth about your Faith to the point of killing scientist just because they believed earth was spherical as against ur faith that said it was flat and even killed for it.Happy u now know ur religion killed millions and millions just to force them to practice your religion.Even after the apology u guys are still doing it....Do u want more link .I know u are just reading the periphery of ur faith and scared to dig in deep to know the Truth and dark side of it. smiley
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 2:30am On May 29
grin
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ViceGovernor: 11:57pm On May 31
STEWpid:

We should be joyful with God, not fear Him.

He has nothing to gain from our fears!

cHAi..
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man - Ecclesiastes 12:13
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by STEWpid(f): 12:29am On Jun 01
ViceGovernor:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man - Ecclesiastes 12:13

Are you part of the Ecclesiastes?

You have no Godly reference to your own Ancestry/ethnic origin as if it doesn't exist!

No wonder you see Israel as the ONLY loved nation by God, even against your own ancestry.

Today, you will be very proud to be called an Israelite when you and I know that you have never been.

cHAi..

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ViceGovernor: 1:41am On Jun 01
STEWpid:

Are you part of the Ecclesiastes?

You have no Godly reference to your own Ancestry/ethnic origin as if it doesn't exist!

No wonder you see Israel as the ONLY loved nation by God, even against your own ancestry.

Today, you will be very proud to be called an Israelite when you and I know that you have never been.

cHAi..

You are wrong… Africans have a Godly reference to our ancestry and it is clearly represented by the word cushites in the Bible.
There are various mentions of our ancestry in the Bible.

In 2nd Kings 19:15 Hezekiah prayed to God “ O Lord God of Israel who sits enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all Nations on the earth.
You have made Heaven and the earth.”

That is an Israelite admitting that God is the creator of every nation on earth but that same God has said he has chosen one ☝️ to be a special nation to Him among all.
When God loves you specially the devil will hate you specially.

Even in your own house among your fathers children whether you admit it or not he has a favorite child and it is so in very family in this country, and I’m sure you all despise that child a little bit even though you won’t admit it openly.

Me I am not really a moralist I am more of a realist and I believe firmly in the word of the living God do you know why?
Because since I was a child till now I’ve grown I am yet to see a single lie inside it.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01
vibratingpenis:

thank God someone accept his guilt for a crime against humanity.Good one there.
If u want to mention about pedophile I will take u through the history of exact same in Christendom how ur holy scripture supported it in the time past and how it was well documented and practice in Christianity.Are u ready to read with a sincere mind smiley
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 4:48pm On Jun 01
ozo13:
thank God someone accept his guilt for a crime against humanity.Good one there.
If u want to mention about pedophile I will take u through the history of exact same in Christendom how ur holy scripture supported it in the time past and how it was well documented and practice in Christianity.Are u ready to read with a sincere mind smiley

I follow Christ, show me where he was penising a 6 year old child. Do it I will start worshipping your allah and mohammed combined.

Do you agree?

And are any of this 👇true?

Don't refuse any of your answers later.

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 6:16am On Jun 05
vibratingpenis:

I follow Christ, show me where he was penising a 6 year old child. Do it I will start worshipping your allah and mohammed combined.

Do you agree?

And are any of this 👇true?

Don't refuse any of your answers later.
lol setting criteria by saying he follow Christ.insincerity abounds.show me the evidence of penising 6 yr u mentioned.such ignorance.
Give me time to bring evidence of how Christendom was practicing exact same thing.
All this hearsay una dey do while looking the other way as regards ur religion.Thank God the subject matter we are discussing you already agreed ur religion killed millions of people all in the name of Christianity and still are doing it codedly in 21st century style despite Pope's begging for forgiveness.
Just a little time to furnish you link on how marriages use to be in real christian era.

I have a screenshot for you here and emphasis is on christain marriage in medieval era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#:~:text=In%20the%2012th%20century%2C%20Canon,is%20the%20age%20of%20reason

Take ur time and read through the link I posted on exact same thing u mocking and condemned as bn practiced in the long time
past by ur religion and how it was modified over the years until UNICEF in just some 50/60 years ago made a new modification as regards marriageable age and what a child marriage entails.
cheers 🥂

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
lol setting criteria by saying he follow Christ.insincerity abounds.show me the evidence of penising 6 yr u mentioned.such ignorance.
Give me time to bring evidence of how Christendom was practicing exact same thing.
All this hearsay una dey do while looking the other way as regards ur religion.Thank God the subject matter we are discussing you already agreed ur religion killed millions of people all in the name of Christianity and still are doing it codedly in 21st century style despite Pope's begging for forgiveness.
Just a little time to furnish you link on how marriages use to be in real christian era.

I have a screenshot for you here and emphasis is on christain marriage in medieval era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#:~:text=In%20the%2012th%20century%2C%20Canon,is%20the%20age%20of%20reason

Take ur time and read through the link I posted on exact same thing u mocking and condemned as bn practiced in the long time
past by ur religion and how it was modified over the years until UNICEF in just some 50/60 years ago made a new modification as regards marriageable age and what a child marriage entails.
cheers 🥂

Simple question I asked, look at what you are saying.

Is wikipedia your quran?
Or Uthman your mohammed?

I don't have a religion, I follow Christ, I will show you my different sources where your mohammed killed and massacred innocent people just to convert to your islam.

Please show me where my Jesus that I followed did all these, I don't want to start with Isis, Taliban, Obama bin laden, etc
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Simple question I asked, look at what you are saying.

Is wikipedia your quran?
Or Uthman your mohammed?
🤣🤣🤣 answer question too.why where christain females betrothed at age 7yrs and then husband allowed to start chopping the woman at age 12.don't be one sided.Answer ur own too.
And also answer my question of showing link of someone penising someone at age 6 as u quoted.Me am backing my own with evidence why ur own is hearsay because ur are scared to research religion.Mr hearsay
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
🤣🤣🤣 answer question too.why where christain females betrothed at age 7yrs and then husband allowed to start chopping the woman at age 12.don't be one sided.Answer ur own too.

You follow Mohammed that was raping small girls, which you agreed to acdept, show me your source where the Jesus that I follow is raping little girls please?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

You follow Mohammed that was raping small girls, which you agreed to acdept, show me your source where the Jesus that I follow is raping little girls please?
gutter talk.shiw evidence and also tell me why christain ladies where given out by priest and pastors at age 7.Mr hearsay show evidence
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
gutter talk.shiw evidence and also tell me why christain ladies where given out by priest and pastors at age 7.Mr hearsay show evidence

Where is the source of your claim please
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Where is the source of your claim please
after all the insult u are now ready to read about your own religion history.wonderful grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#:~:text=In

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06
ozo13:

So it is heresay that mohammed was raping 6 year old aisha?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
after all the insult u are now ready to read about your own religion history.wonderful grin

Give me a source where it was written that a priest married a 12 year old
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06
ozo13:

Who made canon law?

I am asking because I have never known Jesus writeuany cann law.

Was it islam that Isis, Taliban, Boko haram, etc are practising?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Who made canon law?

I am asking because I have never known Jesus writeuany cann law.

Was it islam that Isis, Taliban, Boko haram, etc are practising?
I Sha saw it and u did as well now prompting a strategy u want to use and dodge .Ask your pastors to tell you the sincerity and the truth of what prompted christains and pastors of those era to have done that and also counter mine with a link of how marriage was done 50-100yr after Jesus or even when he was with his people.I dont do emotions.i work base on available scriptural evidence. unless your religion didn't give you guys guidance of what to do as regard marriage in those eras that made pastors allowed marriages of 12yrs old and even allowed females to be betrothed at age 7
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
I Sha saw it and u did as well now prompting a strategy u want to use and dodge .Ask your pastors to tell you the sincerity and the truth of what prompted christains and pastors of those era to have done that and also counter mine with a link of how marriage was done 50-100yr after Jesus or even when he was with his people.I dont do emotions.i work base on available scriptural evidence. unless your religion didn't give you guys guidance of what to do as regard marriage in those eras that made pastors allowed marriages of 12yrs old and even allowed females to be betrothed at age 7

Your mohammed was busy raping little children in medina, show where it was written my Jesus was raping children, I don't follow pastors or canon law.

It all stems to your Mohammed is fake, your allah a fiction and your quran an attempted worthless forgery.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Your mohammed was busy raping little children in medina, show where it was written my Jesus was raping children, I don't follow pastors or canon law.

It all stems to your Mohammed is fake, your allah a fiction and your quran an attempted worthless forgery.
highest form of hypocrisy.Atleast in ur subconscious mind and spinal level u have seen the evidence I posted about how ur religion allowed underage marriage and it will continue to hunt you any time the topic arise in any discussion grin
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06
ozo13:
highest form of hypocrisy.Atleast in ur subconscious mind and spinal level u have seen the evidence I posted about how ur religion allowed underage marriage and it will continue to hunt you any time the topic arise in any discussion grin

Forget religion, we are talking of the progenitors.

Your mohammed was a rapist, a murderer, a thief, a robber, a paedophile and a nymphomaniac, YES or NO?
I Can give you history and dates too.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Forget religion, we are talking of the progenitors.

Your mohammed was a rapist, a murderer, a thief, a robber, a paedophile and a nymphomaniac, YES or NO?
I Can give you history and dates too.
Give evidence of penising a 6yr old since u are just convulsing with no tangible link for me to read.Am just having a discussion with a hear say person who can't come up with a simple link to allegation he is making
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06
ozo13:

Give evidence of penising a 6yr old since u are just convulsing with no tangible link for me to read.Am just having a discussion with a hear say person who can't come up with a simple link to allegation he is making

Let me start educating you by giving you a link first on quora, then I will lay bare all the books you were received were sacred.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Prophet-Muhammad-actually-marry-a-six-year-old-and-consummate-with-her-at-nine
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 11:16am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

Let me start educating you by giving you a link first on quora, then I will lay bare all the books you were received were sacred.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Prophet-Muhammad-actually-marry-a-six-year-old-and-consummate-with-her-at-nine
Thanks meaning there is betrothal and consummation of the marriage exact same I showed u in the link u guys practiced in christainity and also asked u if there was something contrary to what I posted as regard age of marriage as practice by the early christains but u are dodging question. If early christains practiced something contrary to what I posted show me a link .I will love to read.thanks
Again what does betrothal means and what does consummate means.meaning u lied when u said someone was penising someone at 6yrs meaning u have always believe in hearsay unless if u don't know what betrothal mean.ur religion practice same thing according to the screen shot I showed u and even challenging u to come up with fact that no it wasn't practice .we are not kids anymore

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07
ozo13:

Thanks meaning there is betrothal and consummation of the marriage exact same I showed u in the link u guys practiced in christainity and also asked u if there was something contrary to what I posted as regard age of marriage as practice by the early christains but u are dodging question. If early christains practiced something contrary to what I posted show me a link .I will love to read.thanks
Again what does betrothal means and what does consummate means.meaning u lied when u said someone was penising someone at 6yrs meaning u have always believe in hearsay unless if u don't know what betrothal mean.ur religion practice same thing according to the screen shot I showed u and even challenging u to come up with fact that no it wasn't practice .we are not kids anymore

Oga your mohammed is a sick paedophile, why will a 51 year old man even lift an eye for a 6 year old, if a 51 year old is looking at your 6 year old daughter, please what will you do?

He was a sick nymphomaniac simple. You need to get that your religion was borne out of conji period.

Islam = conji
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

Oga your mohammed is a sick paedophile, why will a 51 year old man even lift an eye for a 6 year old, if a 51 year old is looking at your 6 year old daughter, please what will you do?

He was a sick nymphomaniac simple. You need to get that your religion was borne out of conji period.

Islam = conji
now I know the level of hypocrisy am dealing with.goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.