Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,676 members, 7,914,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

One Major Reason That Has Kept Many People Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Major Reason That Has Kept Many People Poor (146 Views)

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / What Makes Some People Poor And Some People Rich - Dan Lok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Major Reason That Has Kept Many People Poor by Timo01(m): 8:55pm On May 25
You see all the money you need in life will never be made at once.

It will be given to you on an installment basis. Bit by bit. It will be given to you in pieces. That is why those who are waiting for huge money to start a business have not yet started till today.

If you have been waiting for example N2M to start a business since last year and till now the money has not yet come. What I want you to do now is go and get the statement of your account from your bank from last year till today, and you will see that more than N2M has passed through your fingers.

It was not as if the money did not come but it came bit by bit so it was easier for you to ignore it and probably used it on less important things.

How to solve this issue.

1. Ensure you save some % percentage of your income every month then spend what is left after saving.

2. When you have gotten a reasonable amount in your savings, use it to buy an asset.

3. If after some time it is still not enough to buy a reasonable asset, call one or two persons you can trust and combine your money with theirs in an agreement and buy an asset that both of you can co-own.

4. Look for an investment opportunity that may be smaller and that your little fund can afford and invest the money, don't wait.

-------------------------------

If you want to be rich, you should study the lifestyle of the rich and start doing what they are doing.
Gradually you start getting results. I have been studying the rich, here are 20 things I discovered they are doing differently from the lower class.

The lower class are doing the direct opposite. I took my time to compile them in the form of a downloadable report.

But I am giving the report to few limited number of people for free If you want it tap the button below, to contact me and I will send it to you for free.

Grant me access to 20 Reasons Why The Rich Are Getting Richer And The Poor Are Getting Poorer All the money you are going to make throughout your lifetime will never come at once.

It will come bit by bit. It will come in tiny pieces. eg N1K, N5K N20K etc.

It is what you do with those tiny pieces of income that makes you poor or wealthy. Some people underrate those small changes in their pocket and will squander those tiny pieces not knowing they are squandering their future and be waiting for a dreamt huge dramatic turnaround in the future. Unfortunately, that dramatic turnaround has not come till date.

People have fantasies about tomorrow. We all have hope that tomorrow will be better. Yet a lot are living in poverty today.

Do you know that today is your yesterday's future? Oh yes!. Yesterday you thought that today will be better and here you are it is not yet better.

The same thing might happen to tomorrow if you don't design your tomorrow today.

You can't enter a future you have not created. Design your tomorrow today.

Two things you can do with those tiny pieces of money that always go to suya or drinks.

1. Save until it has reached a reasonable amount that can be invested in an asset.

2. Invest your savings into assets, not liabilities.

I will like to point out here that saving without investment will make you a loser. It is investment that catapults you to a world of financial freedom.

Here is the problem saving until it can afford a reasonable amount that can afford a reasonable asset is not easy it may take decades. If care is not taken you might be cut up with inflation and become a loser.

If you want to learn more download this Report

This is where the power of teamwork comes in. Read (20 Reasons Why The Rich Are Getting Richer And The Poor Are Getting Poorer) for more details. https://birdsend.page/forms/3057/QW0TNBwC1R

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Palmpay To Refund My Failed Transaction After Upgrade / How To Monetize Your Nairaland Page / His Message To All The "Yahoo Boys" (scammers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.