Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? (673 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 9:15am On May 28
GboyegaD:

Don't you think this sounds like some double standards? It isn't appropriate for any party to cheat. Some of the men accusing their wife for paternity fraud also have their seeds out there in another man's home.
There's nothing like double standard there. Since it is natural for men to ask for sex from women, married women should simply reject sexual advances of men who ain't their husbands. Simple!

This thing is just like willingly dashing out somebody's money in your possession to a beggar only to turn around and blame the beggar when the owner of the money demands his money. Can't you see how ridiculous it is
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by cococandy(f): 9:33am On May 28
This is a low IQ red pill talking point that I find people of low intelligence regurgitating. Two things can be true. Men and women can both be sexually responsible and should be expected to; if we’re really going to preach sexual responsibility.

You have control as a man. Your sexual activity is not to blame on who chooses to accept your advances or not.

If you don’t ask the woman, she won’t say yes. So because you didn’t ask, it won’t happen. That’s responsibility on your part that you need to take seriously.

Jman06:
Unfortunately, we cannot all act responsibly because by nature, men are designed to seek sex from women. You and I may be able to act responsibly but whatever the other men?? It is now left for the married women to say NO to such demands.

Women have more control over sex and usually have sex with whom ever they fancy! So, they have more responsibility to ward off illegitimate sexual demands from men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 10:03am On May 28
Jman06:
How is the man she cheated with the cause How you ladies come up with this view is mind boggling!

Except in the event of rape, women have sex willfully and with whom ever they fancy! They're the gatekeepers of sex as sex will not happen if they don't want it. What stops her from saying NO to the man proposing sex to her

Why should the woman say no IF she wants it?

If a man irrespective of his committments has the right to proposition any woman, why can't a woman irrespective of her commitments accept him if she wants to?

Besides, do you lots want to be frustrated? You want to keep asking women for sex without success?

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On May 28
Jman06:
There's nothing like double standard there. Since it is natural for men to ask for sex from women, married women should simply reject sexual advances of men who ain't their husbands. Simple!

This thing is just like willingly dashing out somebody's money in your possession to a beggar only to turn around and blame the beggar when the owner of the money demands his money. Can't you see how ridiculous it is

@bold:

Are the men here married?

Anyways, the rate of paternity fraud proves your point moot.

So it is either you (men who think it is OK to be promiscuous) realise that it takes two to have a sexual faithful ecosystem or you continue with the status quo.

Fortunately, this bites the propagators hardest.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 10:16am On May 28
cococandy:
This is a low IQ red pill talking point that I find people of low intelligence regurgitating. Two things can be true. Men and women can both be sexually responsible and should be expected to; if we’re really going to preach sexual responsibility.

You have control as a man. Your sexual activity is not to blame on who chooses to accept your advances or not.

If you don’t ask the woman, she won’t say yes. So because you didn’t ask, it won’t happen. That’s responsibility on your part that you need to take seriously.

So, you're implying that men should stop asking women for relationships Hope you know that it is not always written on the forehead that a woman is married And even most cultures demand that men are to woo women.
The point is, men must always go after women they find attractive, it is natural. It is left for the woman to accept or refuse. That is why the onus is on the married women to refuse advances from other men. Do you tell a cockrel to stop making sexual advances to a hen?
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 10:25am On May 28
bukatyne:

Why should the woman say no IF she wants it?

If a man irrespective of his committments has the right to proposition any woman, why can't a woman irrespective of her commitments accept him if she wants to?

Besides, do you lots want to be frustrated? You want to keep asking women for sex without success?
Why should a woman who is married say yes to another man's sexual advances Remember it is not always written on the forehead that a woman is married. So, if random men comes to woo a married woman, the responsibility is hers to refuse such advances!

You don't stop a cock from making sexual advances to a hen. The laws on rape are made to protect mostly women because they're expected to refuse inappropriate sexual advances from men.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 11:40am On May 28
cococandy:

She said Yes when she was asked , How about those that weren't ask but woman Seduced.

And Why would she say Yes , Was she Forced to Say Yes ..

She said Yes because she wanted it so whatever that comes out of it she is responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On May 28
Jman06:
Why should a woman who is married say yes to another man's sexual advances Remember it is not always written on the forehead that a woman is married. So, if random men comes to woo a married woman, the responsibility is hers to refuse such advances!

You don't stop a cock from making sexual advances to a hen. The laws on rape are made to protect mostly women because they're expected to refuse inappropriate sexual advances from men.

Why should a married man pursue another woman?

Since men are cocks with no self control, they shouldn't complain about the consequences of their actions.

And this is not a threat, this is our current reality.

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 2:55pm On May 28
bukatyne:

Why should a married man pursue another woman?

Since men are cocks with no self control, they shouldn't complain about the consequences of their actions.

And this is not a threat, this is our current reality.
Any married lady who cannot say a simple NO to sexual advances from other men is just a wh0re and shouldn't blame her infidelity on the men who woo her.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On May 28
Jman06:
Any married lady who cannot say a simple NO to sexual advances from other men is just a wh0re and shouldn't blame her infidelity on the men who woo her.

She is a LovePeddler, yes, you are correct

A man who woos a woman when he is in a committed relationship is also a LovePeddler.

In this war of the whores, the men seems to be losing out more.

Since you do not see the part men have to play to mitigate/drastically reduce the issue, I say goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Jman06(m): 5:05pm On May 28
bukatyne:

She is a LovePeddler, yes, you are correct

A man who woos a woman when he is in a committed relationship is also a LovePeddler.

In this war of the whores, the men seems to be losing out more.

Since you do not see the part men have to play to mitigate/drastically reduce the issue, I say goodluck.

This argument of yours is not making any sense at all.

And for your information, men are not loosing out anything because it is still your gender that gets kicked out when the bubbles burst.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by bukatyne(f): 6:19pm On May 28
Jman06:
This argument of yours is not making any sense at all.

And for your information, men are not loosing out anything because it is still your gender that gets kicked out when the bubbles burst.

I see more lamentations about paternity fraud than getting kicked out. cheesy

I didn't expect my argument to make sense to a red piller
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 9:44pm On May 28
So out of all the Several Millions of Women in this World that just got married with Children not even a single one is Sincere and Bold enough to Catch some Fun with her hubby to say the Above

Chai !

So 98% Of Legally Married Wives are not Confident and Faithful.

Na waoo

Even the Ladies , Women on here are Derailing the Thread by Bringing Unrelated Comments .

Oga ooo , Chai..

Not even one to say , I can say it .

My children are from the Man I married .
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by GboyegaD(m): 10:22pm On May 28
Deepspirituals:
. Men Should Go for DNA test to Confirm if that Child belongs to them Simple as ABC .

Whether Man Go Sleep with Another Woman , Make the Husband of the Woman he Sleeps with Go for DNA Test .

Whether the Woman Go sleep with another Woman Husband and she gets belle make the Husband still Do DNA.

Which Angle Una wan take am.

DNA must be done , So many una all Stop Defending Paternity Fraud

Did you decide to conduct a DNA on your children and someone told you NO? Speak for yourself and do what you think is needful for you and allow others do what they think is needful for them.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 10:45pm On May 28
GboyegaD:

Did you decide to conduct a DNA on your children and someone told you NO? Speak for yourself and do what you think is needful for you and allow others do what they think is needful for them.
. Paternity Fraud Sympathizer.

Face Front.

The Thread still remains what it is.
Re: Honey Lets Take The Children For DNA Test . Can Just One Woman Boldly Say This ? by Deepspirituals: 9:11pm On Jun 12
No Woman Dares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marital Affairs / Mothers And Fathers, What Is Your Most Fav Radio Station? / Will You Report Your Spouse If You Get To Know He Is A Criminal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.