Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (56705 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:14am On May 31
Janosky:

Oga ,dooh no vex.
Nah so one of them steal money from the purse wey Jesus & him disciples dem give am.
Later, the same man collect bribe to betray Jesus.

Pls, always go the extra mile to do due diligence before hand, e get why.
Perhaps this principle of Proverbs 16:3 could guide your every endeavour.

God bless.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:15am On May 31
achorladey:

Werey peddling brains see the below again....

That is the foundation of Jehovah's Witnesses religious organization. Keep it in your werey peddling brains
Achorladey IBERIBEISM.
For him Mumu head, orderliness nah cult.

grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:15am On May 31
Aemmyjah:

Perfectly worded
How did you come up with that?
Very epic

Those years we used to have a series of articles in our watchtower public edition called CONVERSATION WITH A NEIGHBOR

This one is CONVERSATION WITH AN ENEMY

Envy will kee dem all

Out of the abundance of the heart of the stupid apostate peddling brains comes envy and kill grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:17am On May 31
Janosky:

Person offend you, (or you offend them.
The manner you approach a hurt person matters a lot, being JW's doesn't make us perfect, you hear!)
But, you didn't settle the matter amicably but you call yourself christian) you come online to label ALL his fellow brothers & sisters,"Bitter souls".

Is your actions ok according to your Bible?

Abeg you go & settle the issues offline.

Like Jehovah's Witnesses settle the cases with other religious denominations before printing all sorts about them in their magazines and share it publicly grin grin grin grin

Double standards everywhere after the exposure cannot be reach hidden grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:19am On May 31
Janosky:

Oga, you have never said a word or anything to your JW's family members since you left the faith?

Abeg,Continue LYING grin

Another WAILING WAILER on the beat.
You never read 1 Corinthians 13:9 & 2 Corinthians 13:9 at anytime in your entire life.

Enjoy your WAILING.

grin grin

Werey peddling brains calls exposure of your spiritual food wailings on the beat. No wonder you wail incessantly when you see our post regarding your religious publications grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:22am On May 31
Janosky:

Oga STOP LYING.

Some of una go come this forum dey yarn wetin una no understand. grin grin grin

Rather than provide evidence of the lies he chose to look for similarities in other religious denominations that support what he called lies grin grin grin

Werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:22am On May 31
bizhop01:

1Get what?

If others doctrine also choose to stay neutral shy away from security how will you have a STATE that you will freely go around and preach, also support with your so-called tax.

2. And you never tell me what stop Jehovah witness from creating their own righteous nation so that they will not only be on neutral?

3. God didn't brought any religion not to even talk about doctrine that was drafted by flesh and blood just like you, for their personal reason.
1. In Jesus time, did everyone agree with Jesus teaching and his instructions in John 17:16?

Did Jesus Christ give you any instructions to do so?

3. Your comments here proven that you would never obey Jesus Christ even if he gave the order you stated in comment no 2.
Oga,go and rest jare
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:23am On May 31
Janosky:

Why would JW's attend a function where they worship 3 deities?

How many deities did Christ worship?
Matthew 10:34-38 Did Christ make compromises ?
Matthew 10:34-38 & 2 Corinthians 6:14 is our guide.

No compromises.
You don't seem to understand Matthew 10:34-38,in your own Bible.
. grin

. And your werey peddling brains still come to discuss and argue about the 3 DOGHEADS as Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:26am On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

That's exactly what anyone who says God's organization is evil but can't present a better performing group does! smiley

To the bold matches the wickedness recorded in your midst.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:28am On May 31
CJStarz:

Your response just proved me right.
You guys are so antagonistic.
Have related with your members over the years, even accommodated few of them. They have the appearance of meekness and gentility but a little thing they show their hate filled and unforgiving side.

Don't know how old you are but I'm telling you what I've experienced from your members for over 3 decades!
They are so self righteous.
To them, they know God more than anyone else. They are sure of entering God's Kingdom but tell you what! They are heartless, unforgiving,never gives to the poor, lack the Holy Spirit,.... very odd set of people!

The bold is the Oga patapata of them all. Being a false Christian to Jehovah's Witnesses is simply the fact that you are not a Jehovah’s witness. It has nothing to do with beliefs or doctrines. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:29am On May 31
achorladey:

Rather than provide evidence of the lies he chose to look for similarities in other religious denominations that support what he called lies grin grin grin

Werey peddling brains

Achorladey MUMU , provide evidence that your own family members disown you because you "disassociate",(in Achorladey's words).
OR
Continue WAILING your "werey Peddle brains".
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:31am On May 31
CJStarz:

They love THEMSELVES but hate OTHERS?

They are apolitical but always come up with nonsense logics, even in neighbourhood or family meetings?

Nothing worthwhile to emulate from them.

This is coming from one who has fellowshipped with you guys at Kingdom Halls and has attended your different Conventions.

Got pissed off with your hypocrisy and left.

One thing though....you have the Good News of the Kingdom.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One thing though....you have the Good News of the Kingdom

Can you expansiate on this? I want to see if it is what I have not heard before. I just hope it is not their 21st century good news of the kingdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:34am On May 31
Janosky:

Achorladey MUMU , provide evidence that your own family members disown you because you "disassociate",(in Achorladey's words).
OR
Continue WAILING your "werey Peddle brains".
grin grin grin

I don touch sensitive part of your werey peddling brains grin grin

Now he deflects more into his werey peddlings.

Continue WAILING your "werey Peddle brains".grin grin grin

The typical work of Janosky aka JaNosense on nairaland in recent times is the above

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:35am On May 31
achorladey:

The bold is the Oga patapata of them all. Being a false Christian to Jehovah's Witnesses is simply the fact that you are not a Jehovah’s witness. It has nothing to do with beliefs or doctrines. It is as simple as that.

Achorladey MUMU, the same hypocrite who uses every negative word to label JW's.

Achorladey,Is anyone you label "cult" false Christians to you?

Achorladey WEREY WAILING hypocrite.
grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:37am On May 31
Janosky:

Achorladey IBERIBEISM.
For him Mumu head, orderliness nah cult.

grin

Janosky aka JaNosense confirms that indeed he has mumu and no get sense peddling brains. He can choose to peddle his IBERIBEISM alongside werey as usual since he doesn't understand that Cult too have orderliness. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:42am On May 31
Janosky:

John 17:16, Achorladey remove am from your own Bible or continue WAILING.

According to Achorladey werey,Jesus Christ instructions (tax payments to Ceasar) are "Lies and manipulations peddling all over the place."

Atheist wey MUMU forming woke, continue WAILING.
grin grin grin grin

Werey peddling brains....

John 17:16, Achorladey remove am from your own Bible or continue WAILING.

Werey peddling brains John is different from Achorladey, John is different from Janosky aka JaNosense about removing it from the Bible. Peddling wailings from your werey brains is the cause of that.

According to Achorladey werey,Jesus Christ instructions (tax payments to Ceasar) are "Lies and manipulations peddling all over the place."

According the the werey peddling brains aka JaNosense aka Janosky tax payment to caesar is funding and supporting Satan's organisation and agents which are part of the world and not God's ministers grin grin grin. They form the basis of the lies and manipulations packed into your werey peddling brains alongside those of your brothers peddling madness, insanities and stupidity from their brains grin grin grin

Atheist wey MUMU forming woke, continue WAILING

Janosky the werey peddling brains you can keep peddling your atheist forming woke

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 11:48am On May 31
achorladey:

I don touch sensitive part of your werey peddling brains grin grin

Now he deflects more into his werey peddlings.

The typical work of Janosky aka JaNosense on nairaland in recent times is the above

Achorladey MUMU WAILING WAILER in sifia pains
Achorladey supported Blendy post:
But u see JW, they are extremists to the core. They disown children, relatives or anyone who leaves their church or marry non- JW's"

Achorladey werey MUMU WAILING WAILER, provide evidences that your family members disown you because you "disassociate".

OR
Achorladey Continue your"WEREY peddling brains"

grin grin grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:52am On May 31
Janosky:

grin grin

The truth your werey peddling brains cannot refute is what I typed up there grin grin grin grin

You know you cannot drag me into your werey and mumu peddling ways. Just half of a negative words I used on Jehovah’s witnesses bring it out, you cannot. Yet people like you go on calling me OLE(wetin I steal from your werey peddling brains? ) and all sorts of things that emanates from the abundance of your heart alongside your brothers in madness and insanities peddling because you get exposed grin cheesy cheesy

Go and ask Your GODS of men when they started calling others cult whether they are false Christians since they are in charge of your werey peddling brains grin grin grin

Janosky aka JaNosense the werey peddling brains peddling his usual wailing hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 11:58am On May 31
Janosky:

Achorladey MUMU WAILING WAILER in sifia pains
But u see JW, they are extremists to the core. They disown children, relatives or anyone who leaves their church or marry non- JW's"

Achorladey werey MUMU WAILING WAILER, provide evidences that your family members disown you because you "disassociate".

OR
Achorladey Continue your"WEREY peddling brains"

grin grin grin

I repeat I don touch the sensitive part of your werey peddling brains grin grin grin

MUMU WAILING WAILER in sifia pains

Janosky aka JaNosense reputation up there grin grin grin

You are yet to provide evidence that says otherwise as posited by Blendy grin grin grin. You want me to do the job of your werey peddling brains. grin grin grin. You are the one countering it not me that is in support grin grin grin grin. You see your no mumu and get sense peddling from your werey peddling brains like this grin grin grin

Achorladey werey MUMU WAILING WAILER, provide evidences that your family members disown you because you "disassociate

Janosky aka JaNosense wants Achorladey to do the work of his werey peddling brains grin grin grin. You say they don't do so provide evidence for Blendy. grin grin grin

Achorladey Continue your"WEREY peddling brains

Rather Janosky aka JaNosense stick to your registered trademark of werey peddlings on nairaland the owner of the werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 12:14pm On May 31
achorladey:

Janosky aka JaNosense confirms that indeed he has mumu and no get sense peddling brains. He can choose to peddle his IBERIBEISM alongside werey as usual since he doesn't understand that Cult too have orderliness. grin grin grin grin grin
1 Corinthians 14:33,40 Jehovah God is Orderly.
[i]Achorladey MUMU WAILING WEREY is Jehovah leading a cult?[/i]m,
1 Corinthians 14:33
"For God is not the God of disorder "

1 Corinthians 14:40
"But everything must be done in a proper and orderly manner."

1 Corinthians 11:16
"But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God"

Achorladey MUMU You MUST NEVER HAVE ORDER IN YOUR LIFE !!!!
You no well.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On May 31
CJStarz:

One thing though....you have the Good News of the Kingdom.

Thanks for admitting this at least you have cleared the air on one controversial issue:

If Jehovah's Witnesses have the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom and there is no religion that has the same line of teaching like Jehovah's Witnesses then what happens to all those religionists claiming Christians? smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:46pm On May 31
Janosky:

[i]Achorladey MUMU WAILING WEREY is Jehovah leading a cult?[/i]m,
1 Corinthians 14:33
"For God is not the God of disorder "

"But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God"

You no well.
grin grin grin grin

I know I really touched the sensitive part of your werey peddling brains today grin grin grin

Which does not change the fact that CULTS are orderly likewise grin grin grin. Cult mode of operation are equally done in an orderly manner grin grin grin. Just to touch more sensitive part of your werey peddling brains. God can introduce disorderliness to achieve what he has in mind grin grin grin. The Tower of Babel and the confusion of the language back then. That your werey peddling brains temperature must reach the ozone layer today grin grin

Achorladey MUMU WAILING WEREY is Jehovah leading a cult?

Irrelevant question from the werey peddling brains. Since your werey peddling brains must always see cult in negative light despite having thousands of definition about what cult is grin grin grin

1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the God of disorder "

I know your werey peddling brains don't have a clue yet about what this means

Then Jehovah went down to see the city and the tower that the sons of men had built. Jehovah then said: “Look! They are one people with one language, and this is what they have started to do. Now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be impossible for them. Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language in order that they may not understand one another’s language.” So Jehovah scattered them from there over the entire face of the earth and they gradually left off building the city. That is why it was named Baʹbel, because there Jehovah confused the language of all the earth, and Jehovah scattered them from there over the entire face of the earth.

Jehovah is a God of confusion or disorder. Your werey peddling brains don't have a clue grin grin grin. That it is stated God is not a God of disorder does not mean he cannot do create or introduce disorderliness to achieve his ways. He threw disorderliness and confusion in the camp of his enemies thousands of times to achieve his objective. grin grin grin

Janosky aka JaNosense as long as the above brings succour to your soul and makes your werey peddling brains cease wailings, no get sense, IBERIBEISM, mumu, remove garri from your brains like you said that Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey otherwise your werey peddling brains just carry more wahala for your sorry state grin grin grin

You no well.

Signs and symptoms of Janosky aka JaNosense werey peddling brains which you will attest to very soon grin grin grin grin

Cults do so likewise no be new thing. Ordinary lawn tennis competition get orderliness paapaa.

Does not remove the fact that motogp or formula one is done orderly like cult do as well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 1:47pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for admitting this at least you have cleared the air on one controversial issue:

If Jehovah's Witnesses have the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom and there is no religion that has the same line of teaching like Jehovah's Witnesses then what happens to all those religionists claiming Christians? smiley

Still swallowing vomits. The same person that said they have abandoned the name Christian for those they call christendom.

The madness and insanities peddling from your lies and manipulations filled brains no be for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Stayingalive: 2:14pm On May 31
Janosky:

Who are fellowshipping in our kingdom halls?
Can you fellowship with another Christain church ?
Can you listen to the preaching from another Christain church?

But then you think you can do the above to others.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Janosky: 2:16pm On May 31
Stayingalive:

Fellowship with 3 deities devotees?
Why?

Ephesians 3:14-21, how many times did Paul said "AMEN"?

What did Jesus instruct you about repetitive prayers?

Which of your deities are your prayers directed to?
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On May 31
Stayingalive:

Can you fellowship with another Christain church?

Why should a Christian preach to a Christian?

Guy Christians preach to people of other faith for just one reason:

So that all believers may have the same line of thought! John 17:22; Ephesians 4:3

So if some religionists are claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply means they are not Christians! smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 2:50pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:
So if some religionists are claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply means they are not Christians! smiley

They are no more CHRSITIANS

Meanwhile, you have left that name to them since. delusion cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

So, when did your gods collected the name CHRISTIAN back from Christendom and give back to Jws?

Does that mean the new name JWS is worthless like tissue paper reason why your gods have to snatch the name Christian from Christendom and gave it back to you?

Still doing ojúkòkòrò for what does not belong to you.

Anyway, it's evident that you don't belong to Jesus Christ since you're now a Christian.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:09pm On May 31
Stayingalive:

Reality on ground is they don't and it is equal to APOSTASY based on the religious policies and procedures of the GODS of MEN housed in USA controlling their beliefs and doctrines. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:10pm On May 31
Janosky:

Fellowship with 3 deities devotees?
Why?

Ephesians 3:14-21, how many times did Paul said "AMEN"?

What did Jesus instruct you about repetitive prayers?

Which of your deities are your prayers directed to?
grin

The same 3 DOGHEADS peddler will still come and drag their DEITIES with them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:13pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

Why should a Christian preach to a Christian?

Guy Christians preach to people of other faith for just one reason:

So that all believers may have the same line of thought! John 17:22; Ephesians 4:3

The key word you Stayingalive need is the one in bold. grin grin grin grin You will see that for MaxInDHouse to advance the madness and insanities peddling of his brains he must add claim to Christianity or Christian. The same person that said God changed their name from Christians to Jehovah’s witnesses and abandon the name Christian still come back and say people that bear Christians are claiming it. Is that enough evidence of madness and insanities peddling on nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 3:15pm On May 31
Emusan:

They are no more CHRSITIANS

Meanwhile, you have left that name to them since. delusion cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

So, when did your gods collected the name CHRISTIAN back from Christendom and give back to Jws?

Does that mean the new name JWS is worthless like tissue paper reason why your gods have to snatch the name Christian from Christendom and gave it back to you?

Still doing ojúkòkòrò for what does not belong to you.

Anyway, it's evident that you don't belong to Jesus Christ since you're now a Christian.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He forgot after abandoning it they had to steal like thieves by claiming to be Christian again grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Madness and insanities peddling dey that his brains no be small

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Stayingalive: 7:05pm On May 31
achorladey:

The key word you Stayingalive need is the one in bold. grin grin grin grin You will see that for MaxInDHouse to advance the madness and insanities peddling of his brains he must add claim to Christianity or Christian. The same person that said God changed their name from Christians to Jehovah’s witnesses and abandon the name Christian still come back and say people that bear Christians are claiming it. Is that enough evidence of madness and insanities peddling on nairaland? grin grin grin
Jehovah witness are mostly passionate and shallow mind people with no deep thinking mind to oppose anything they are told. I think the docility of its member is the only requirement to be JW, and this is as a result of solid indoctrination from childhood. Cause anyone with an inquisitive mindset would know that they are not coming correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.