Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Doctors In The House Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Help (263 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Help by greatness77: 10:19am On May 26
Pleas house, if I have sex with a HIV+ girl who is not on drugs just once without condom will I contract the virus? But she didn't bleed o! And no wound on dick
Re: Doctors In The House Help by muyico(m): 10:26am On May 26
go do HIV test after 3wks
Re: Doctors In The House Help by thesicilian: 10:28am On May 26
greatness77:
Pleas house, if I have sex with a HIV+ girl who is not on drugs just once without condom will I contract the virus? But she didn't bleed o! And no wound on dick
Still possible for you to contract the virus through her body fluids getting into your urethra (the urine hole on the penis)
Re: Doctors In The House Help by greatness77: 10:37am On May 26
thesicilian:

Still possible for you to contract the virus through her body fluids getting into your urethra (the urine hole on the penis)
This is the only answer I'm looking for, I thought they said if you have wound there before you will carry the virus
Re: Doctors In The House Help by thesicilian: 10:42am On May 26
greatness77:

This is the only answer I'm looking for, I thought they said if you have wound there before you will carry the virus
Wounds and sores make it a lot easier for the virus to get in. But they can still get in otherwise, through the urethra, and even oral s.ex.
Re: Doctors In The House Help by greatness77: 10:44am On May 26
thesicilian:

Wounds and sores make it a lot easier for the virus to get in. But they can still get in otherwise, through the urethra, and even oral s.ex.
OK lastly, can squirting also cause HIV?
Re: Doctors In The House Help by advanceDNA: 10:48am On May 26
greatness77:

Nothing dey happen......
Re: Doctors In The House Help by thesicilian: 10:54am On May 26
greatness77:
OK lastly, can squirting also cause HIV?
No, not at all
Re: Doctors In The House Help by BigYash: 1:34pm On May 27
Which kind mumu question be this? You don’t value your life and good health..

(1) (Reply)

Action Fuel Pro / Transforms The Fuel Energy Into Fat / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.