Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Should I Join Redeem Christian Church Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Join Redeem Christian Church Of God. (138 Views)

Join Redeem Church To Pray For Nigeria On 13th / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Join Redeem Christian Church Of God. by Cornel88(m): 11:26am On May 26
Good day house.

I just moved in to a new apartment/area and I have Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) right opposite my compound.

I am an Anglican, although I am not consistent with going to church.

Now because of closeness, I am contemplating worshiping in this church that is right opposite me, even though I know nothing about it.

Please, is there anything I need to know about RCCG?

What should I expect if I become a member of RCCG?

Note: I am not consistent going to church because, my own church are so demanding, both financially and what to do for them.

When you are not fit to participate, especially financially, you because uncomfortable.

So should I be worried too joining RCCG?
Re: Why Should I Join Redeem Christian Church Of God. by immortalcrown(m): 11:27am On May 26
Go there and confirm everything yourself.

Don't depend on what you will be told under this thread. Haters of the Church will tell you only the bad side of the Church. Fanatic members of the Church will tell you only the good side of the Church. Only those who are objective will tell you both the good side and the bad side of the Church. Therefore, your personal experience will be your better teacher here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Join Redeem Christian Church Of God. by phorget(m): 11:44am On May 26
Redeem Church is just like your Anglican, they will demand everything financially from you.

(1) (Reply)

Other Realms / Match, Chat & Flirt With Singles On The Go / Flesh And The Church Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.