Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong (25926 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by idahme(m): 6:41pm On May 26
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
So you expect the lady to be chopping only one dick for the rest of her life? grin

Harry song himself cannot swear that he has not been with another woman since he got married

Equality in cheating but no equality in financial responsibility in the home is no equality.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Obakoolex(m): 10:08pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
He's obviously lying, men hates it when their women leave them, they become violent and result to all sort of rubbish to bring her down e.g yul Edochie and now this one.

Not that I totally support your submission but how does a married man knows he's not the one responsible for his wife pregnancy if not that the man himself is not responsible or they stay apart
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Danyel1z(m): 10:31pm On May 26
Even your boo get a boo, a boo a boo. U think say na play

6 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by MartinCorridon: 1:27am On May 27
Is she Igbo ? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:35am On May 27
Don't make a b*tch a housewife.

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by FRANCISTOWN: 5:05am On May 27
EmperorCaesar:
Where are the "Make money and you have the woman" crew

Be like women will keep serving the breakfast to all men, regardless of their socioeconomic class and age

It's a beautiful thing to know
You dey mind those ones?

Regardless of who you are. Women will run you street. Don't footballers' wives pull a fast one on them?

What about celebrities?

Whether you are rich or poor, tall or short, handsome or ugly, brave or timid. A woman will still run you street.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by EreluRoz: 5:29am On May 27
Obakoolex:

Not that I totally support your submission but how does a married man knows he's not the one responsible for his wife pregnancy if not that the man himself is not responsible or they stay apart
It's the new trend with men, once fight happens between couples these days the man starts to fight dirty using the paternity fraud as a weapon against the woman.

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Fiscus105(m): 5:30am On May 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Harrysong don really see strong shege for this life cha ....

First,na Him record label, settle down wear him career oraimo cord..........

Secondly,wife wey suppose to console am go chuk leg for outside,dey busy dey collect another man gbola...To the extent say she get belle for the other man angry

Worst things that can ever happen to a man have all happened to Harrysong and fortunately he's been strong enough to survive Dem....

A deep lesson to single men like us that--- "Dem no dey trust banny finish" lipsrsealed

Man and woman must nurture their marriage,if they want to have peace and bliss in the marriage.

So, as you are blaming wife, you should also endeavor to blame man as well.

I'm very sure that, ....while Harry neglected beautiful wife at home, he would be sleeping around with different girls, women, even married women outside.

Before you know, another sharp guy would have twisted the brain of married but single wife of Harry
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by BigYash: 7:20am On May 27
Who will I now blive? The wife said something else when Daddy Freezer interviewed her on same issue.. Abeg make una carry una Wahala dey go.. But the wife dey like person when go dey dirty well well.. That one reach to scatter marriage. And the man blike person wen go sabi cheat ,and that one reach to scatter marriage too..
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Emmanuel909090: 11:19am On May 27
Be strong
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by NEUDUDE: 11:26am On May 27
EmperorCaesar:

Be like women will keep serving the breakfast to all men, regardless of their socioeconomic class and age

you make money and you tie your umblical cord to one woman is practically the stupidest thing a man can do. except she was there before the money came simple lol

6 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by kmaster007: 11:45am On May 27
No be him sing, Enjoy urself baby boo. Coz even ur boo get a boo. And his boo get another boo indeed...

4 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Gerrard59(m): 1:18pm On May 27
EmperorCaesar:

His mother had six children with six different men. They don't know their fathers. If true, then I find it hard to believe Harrysong is a responsible man. Children from such homes are usually very irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Jman06(m): 3:11pm On May 27
Fiscus105:

Man and woman must nurture their marriage,if they want to have peace and bliss in the marriage.

So, as you are blaming wife, you should also endeavor to blame man as well.

I'm very sure that, ....while Harry neglected beautiful wife at home, he would be sleeping around with different girls, women, even married women outside.

Before you know, another sharp guy would have twisted the brain of married but single wife of Harry

And how did you know he was cheating on her with other ladies It's been proven that most married men their wives cheat on are usually the calm and faithful ones.

Women don't fear nor respect men who don't give them vawulence! They consider such men weak and cheat on them readily.
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Fiscus105(m): 3:54pm On May 27
Jman06:
And how did you know he was cheating on her with other ladies It's been proven that most married men their wives cheat on are usually the calm and faithful ones.

Women don't fear nor respect men who don't give them vawulence! They consider such men weak and cheat on them readily.

Perhaps, you are leaving in Jupiter outside naija,.......even you, unknown entity, nobody knows how many holes u re digging.
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by emmaodet: 4:29pm On May 27
EmperorCaesar:

Is it not better to be rich and served breakfast than to be poor and served the same breakfast? Afterall, breakfast is sure for both.
Ladies too do say it that it is better to have a rich cheating man than a poor cheating man.
She can't afford to surffer in two places

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by emmaodet: 4:32pm On May 27
FRANCISTOWN:

You dey mind those ones?

Regardless of who you are. Women will run you street. Don't footballers' wives pull a fast one on them?

What about celebrities?

Whether you are rich or poor, tall or short, handsome or ugly, brave or timid. A woman will still run you street.

Agreed, the more reason why you even need to be rich since breakfast is more or less avoidable.
You want to be in a position of abundance where you can easily be changing those serving you breakfast regularly like boxers instead of being stuck in scarcity due to poverty.
If you are financially stable, the last thing you will be worried about is a cheating spouse rather, they are the one scared of losing you and will thread carefully because they know their replacement are just outside the door to push them out at the slightest opportunity

5 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Jman06(m): 4:40pm On May 27
Fiscus105:

Perhaps, you are leaving in Jupiter outside naija,.......even you, unknown entity, nobody knows how many holes u re digging.
The problem with some of you is that you think because you're promiscuous, every other person is.

Sorry, I'm not in your league. I've got a lot to do with my time than frolicking with women!

2 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by FRANCISTOWN: 7:10pm On May 27
emmaodet:

Agreed, the more reason why you even need to be rich since breakfast is more or less avoidable.
You want to be in a position of abundance where you can easily be changing those serving you breakfast regularly like boxers instead of being stuck in scarcity due to poverty.
If you are financially stable, the last thing you will be worried about is a cheating spouse rather, they are the one scared of losing you and will thread carefully because they know their replacement are just outside the door to push them out at the slightest opportunity
The reason I made my money is not to change women like underpants.
A man who needs money in order to console himself from the heartbreaks of women is not ready to face life.
So are you saying a man who doesn't have money should kill himself when a woman breaks his heart?
Lol! By the way. No woman is scared of leaving any man. She can only be scared of losing what she's getting from you if there is no sign that she'll get it elsewhere.

8 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Dpharisee: 7:58pm On May 27
viyon02:
Ok, now, after the marriage see the blues, the blues, the blues, enjoy your marriage as I do, I do l do.
Even your wife got a bae, a bae a bae grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Nonexisting1: 8:11pm On May 27
These days, only simps get married. Societies all over the world now except few Muslim countries favor women so real men now stay away from marriage. In fact the few in it now go for divorce to keep their sanity in check. Marriage has been demystified, no longer interesting. As for me, I can only marry when it becomes a must and when that time comes, I'll rather marry a tree than marry a Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Tonnyray: 8:03am On May 28
NairaOcean:
Nigerian singer Harrysong, known for his hits like "Reggae Blues" and "Beta Pikin," opens up about a deeply personal and emotional chapter in his life. In this exclusive interview, Harrysong reveals the shocking news that his wife was pregnant with another man's child while they were still married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRDBzZP7WY
heartofcity12 come and see free w@nking material for that your thread o. grin
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by BareFacedLies(m): 8:13am On May 28
Gerrard59:

His mother had six children with six different men. They don't know their fathers. If true, then I find it hard to believe Harrysong is a responsible man. Children from such homes are usually very irresponsible.

A typical Niger Delta family
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by tuzle(m): 10:13am On May 28
I am still hearing wife. Like is she still is wife? Abeg someone should pls answer me because I was expecting to see ex wife in the write up.
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Agugbadin: 10:14am On May 28
H
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Verifier(m): 10:15am On May 28
we don hear
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by livinbygrace: 10:16am On May 28
You see that thing called marriage is not for everybody . If na baby mama or baby papa be your cling Andes face it.
No go force yourself into that thing called marriage else you will regret it.
Know this,Know peace !!
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by saveman91(m): 10:16am On May 28
So the man know everything about this woman and still go ahead to married her
see wetin money cos naw

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by ShallongeV: 10:17am On May 28
Chief Oliver De Coque song....I choro inu nwanyi, ga anuna Ochoki mma.....comes to mind
Trophy wife always comes with premium tears & regrets
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by Emma1Oj(m): 10:17am On May 28
Dexy4yah:
Mad o

The only woman i trust in this life is my mom
So....u no trust your babe? and you dey nack her akpako
Re: 'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong by tishbite42: 10:18am On May 28
Gerrard59:

Harrysongs' mother?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.