Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,552 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? (1432 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Magnificent Look Of Foreign Celebrities In Nigerian Clothes: Featuring Lil Wayne / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:25pm On May 26
Ayra Starr Blocks off Jaywon, but hugs Foreign Celebrities romantically. Why?

1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by immortalcrown(m): 2:26pm On May 26
The effect of preconceived notions.

5 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:28pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
The effect of preconceived notions.

na evening school I go. abeg explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:30pm On May 26
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by illicit(m): 2:30pm On May 26
Jaywon no get level be that

She no go hug Davido?

6 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:30pm On May 26
https://www.gistlover.com/it-makes-sense-now-why-jaywon-got-restricted-mixed-reactions-as-ayra-starr-gets-touchy-with-brazilian-fans/

Ayra Starr, a Nigerian singer, received backlash from some Nigerians for her close interaction with her LGBTQ+ fans, referred to as “SabiGays,” at a concert in Brazil. The incident occurred during her performance at the C6 Festival in São Paulo on Friday.

The SabiGays, a term created by the LGBTQ+ community in honor of Ayra Starr’s song “Sabi Girl,” were seen holding signs declaring their support. Following the concert, one of her LGBTQ+ fans, @miketrindade, shared photos of his meeting with Ayra Starr on social media, captioning it “Today I met my Starrrrrr.”

The post quickly went viral, eliciting mixed reactions from fans, especially Nigerians.

Ayra Starr later reposted the photos on her Instagram story, showing her solidarity with her LGBTQ+ fans.

It is important to mention that Ayra Starr had previously declined an embrace from a popular Nigerian musician and fan, Jaywon, at the event, sparking a discussion about her interactions with fans from diverse backgrounds.

Read some mixed reactions from Nigerians online;

@AGRF9: “The moment the gays start stanning you, it’s officially over: You are in for a long career.

“If you check very long and resistant female careers such as Madonna, Beyoncé, Mariah, Nicki etc., just to name a few, you will notice their careers were/are heavily supported by women and gays. These people will support you till the end of time.”

@Ikopema09: “It makes sense now why Jaywon got restricted”

@BayoOtedola: “Jaywon no even see hand hold”.

@Ojodale: “Jaywon no dey reach like this before you embarrass am”.
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by immortalcrown(m): 2:32pm On May 26
essentialone:
na evening school I go. abeg explain
The feeling she has about him caused the behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:35pm On May 26
https://www.gistreel.com/ayra-starr-slammed-over-pose-with-kai-cenat-unlike-photo-with-jaywon/

Fast-rising singer, Ayra Starr better known as Celestial Being gets people talking following her recent link-up with the American Youtuber, Kai Cenat.

It would be recalled that Kai gained recognition in Nigeria some months ago following his visit to the country and had quite a tour of Lagos State.

In a recent video, Ayra Starr and the YouTuber linked up, captured in an adorable pose together, stirred backlashes on social media platforms.

Many compared the singer’s pose with one she had with a Nigerian songwriter, Jaywon some months ago where she held his wrist to avoid contact with her body.

Reactions as Ayra Starr poses warmly with Kai Cenat but not Jaywon
its_blackwizzy01 stated: “A picture with jaywon you hold hold him hand like paper make he no hold you abi? Avèrè start Alara gbigbê mtsseewwww”.

amateur6i penned: “Sha have money “brother jaywon hand o”

frog_voice_flop_ wrote: “This one and pants he Sha sure tape go soon leak”

damilola001 added: “This guy short oh to stylishly bend for him as a posture”

cen3ric noted: “If na Jaywon nau she go commot that hand hold am for hand”

cyril_unusual penned: “Same girl wey push that other egbon hand comot for her body”

isthatlarisa opined, “I love how they both made a name for themselves at such a young age… both 21 and dangerous!”

_prettyesther1 reacted: “But wait o00 why them wear pink together Abi today na barbie day”

thesmartnoble stated: “From the pic I observed two thing Kai is protecting his ego While Star is lighting up her pantiesAbi no be wetin the pics mean.”

thereal_marteno said: “Na this girl commot Egbon J hand.”
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:38pm On May 26
https://www.gistreel.com/see-as-them-hold-him-hand-like-tiff-reactions-as-photo-of-ayra-starr-and-jaywon-surface-online/

A Photo showing how singer Ayra Starr held her colleague, Jaywon’s hand has set the internet bubbling in frenzy.

The photo which surfaced on social media shows the two entertainers striking a pose to take a shot.

However, what seems to have drawn the attention of netizens and has elicited reactions was how Ayra Starr held Jaywon.

She could be seen holding his palm with the tips of her finger as they stood side by side.

Read some reactions below:

oju_chase said: “He’s like a brother to her”

kia.legend said: “This girl want make I hate her nd if I hate her ehn, almost everybody go hate her too😂😂”

comradejerrbernard said: “See as dem hold Jaywon like say he wan tiff her mascara.”

ittumie said: “It’s not that deep. Ppl need to be calming down 🙄”

realestmimi_willy said: “It’s just a harmless reflex yall relaxxx!!!”
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:40pm On May 26
https://www.gistlover.com/trending-photos-of-ayra-starr-as-she-refuses-to-allow-jaywon-to-touch-her-only-to-get-cozy-with-chris-brown-at-an-event/

Several comments have emerged following images of prominent Nigerian singer Ayra Starr with her senior colleague Jaywon and famous American musician Chris Brown.

In the trendy photographs, Ayra Starr joined a group of Nigerian musicians at a star-studded event in Los Angeles, USA.

he event was also graced by Chris Brown among other superstars ahead of highly anticipated 2024 Grammy awards coming up tonight, February 4th 2023.

Ayra Starr is also nominated for the 2024 Grammy Awards, with her hit song “Rush” listed in the category of Best African Music Performance, competing alongside other Nigerian singers Davido, Burna Boy, and Olamide.

However, in the photos circulating online, Jaywon was seen trying to take a picture with Ayra Starr only for the latter to press down the hand of the former so that he is unable to touch her.

A moment later, Ayra Starr was seen taking pictures with global star Chris Brown; by extension, the singer was in a cozy state with the American singer at the same event in Los Angeles, USA.

Reacting to this, an X user identified as Irunnia urges people to hustle harder so that they won’t be displaced just like the way Ayra Starr manages to displace Jaywon and feel free while with Chris Brown.

Irunnia wrote; “If you like, no hustle.”
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:43pm On May 26
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/02/29/odumodublvck-blasts-jaywon-over-subpar-comment-on-his-music/

Nigerian rapper Tochukwu Ojogwu, popularly known as Odumodublvck, has fired back at his senior colleague, Jaywon, over his recent statement about his music.

In an interview with Teju Babyface, Jaywon took a hit at Odumodublvck and Burna Boy for saying “no one paved the way” for them in the music industry.

He added that despite his love for the ‘Declan Rice’ singer, his “music is not all that”.

“I see people like Odumodu, I love Odumodu even though I know his music is not all that but I love the energy. I have watched Odumodu for a while before he even blew up, it was one of my young boy that was distributing his music,” he said.

“I like the guy because the energy, the hard work, it eventually pays off. Because Burna Boy said nobody opened the way for him, you too are coming out to say nobody open the way for you. Yeah you are big but you do not say that.”

Disgruntled by Jaywon’s remark, Odumodublvck took his X page to lambast the singer while writing off his music.

He argued that despite his colleague’s years in the music industry, he has “nothing to show for it”.

Odumodublvck also urged Jaywon to look for ways to make money instead of engaging in interviews.

“Na why Ayra no gree hold your hand, make you no go talk say you have the way for her, still hold am for hand carry am go promise land,” he wrote.

“Baba you no pave any way for me. Awon FERMA, road maintenance agency. No go hustle, chor chor chor, babu workings.

“You like me, but you say my music is not all. OG no be by age, na by doings and coordination. When they can not do what you did, they start to belittle it.

“Mr Jaywon if my music is not all that, then your music is nothing. Bros you no be my OG, na me OD talk am. N****s always trying to play God because they released a song during the time of Melchizedek of old.”

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:44pm On May 26
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:44pm On May 26
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:45pm On May 26
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 2:45pm On May 26
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Solofresh2: 3:16pm On May 26
If na me be jaywon if I no fit hold am for waist,I no go snap that picture l swear
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Hollybratt(m): 3:19pm On May 26
Hey chap cheesy Don't stress una self na jaywon no get level. Who be jaywon for my side. A nairalander who recognized me on nairaland saw me yesterday for airport, she almost fainted.

IRMC
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 3:33pm On May 26
Solofresh2:
If na me be jaywon if I no fit hold am for waist,I no go snap that picture l swear

you be Iyanya? All I want is your waist. Lol grin
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Solofresh2: 3:47pm On May 26
essentialone:

you be Iyanya? All I want is your waist. Lol grin
grin
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Rexymania(m): 4:20pm On May 26
You won use jaywon compare Chris brown?
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Rexymania(m): 4:24pm On May 26
essentialone:
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/02/29/odumodublvck-blasts-jaywon-over-subpar-comment-on-his-music/

Nigerian rapper Tochukwu Ojogwu, popularly known as Odumodublvck, has fired back at his senior colleague, Jaywon, over his recent statement about his music.

In an interview with Teju Babyface, Jaywon took a hit at Odumodublvck and Burna Boy for saying “no one paved the way” for them in the music industry.

He added that despite his love for the ‘Declan Rice’ singer, his “music is not all that”.

“I see people like Odumodu, I love Odumodu even though I know his music is not all that but I love the energy. I have watched Odumodu for a while before he even blew up, it was one of my young boy that was distributing his music,” he said.

“I like the guy because the energy, the hard work, it eventually pays off. Because Burna Boy said nobody opened the way for him, you too are coming out to say nobody open the way for you. Yeah you are big but you do not say that.”

Disgruntled by Jaywon’s remark, Odumodublvck took his X page to lambast the singer while writing off his music.

He argued that despite his colleague’s years in the music industry, he has “nothing to show for it”.

Odumodublvck also urged Jaywon to look for ways to make money instead of engaging in interviews.

“Na why Ayra no gree hold your hand, make you no go talk say you have the way for her, still hold am for hand carry am go promise land,” he wrote.

“Baba you no pave any way for me. Awon FERMA, road maintenance agency. No go hustle, chor chor chor, babu workings.

“You like me, but you say my music is not all. OG no be by age, na by doings and coordination. When they can not do what you did, they start to belittle it.

“Mr Jaywon if my music is not all that, then your music is nothing. Bros you no be my OG, na me OD talk am. N****s always trying to play God because they released a song during the time of Melchizedek of old.”

Total knock out

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Atolu01: 5:49pm On May 26
Her CHOICE. Entitled-feeling rats.
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by essentialone(m): 7:54pm On May 26
Atolu01:
Her CHOICE. Entitled-feeling rats.

Jaywon dey smell her?
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by AcadaWriter: 1:37am On May 27
Jaywon no get level be thatShe no go hug Davido?
Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Silentgroper(m): 8:21am On May 27
Hollybratt:
Hey chap cheesy Don't stress una self na jaywon no get level. Who be jaywon for my side. A nairalander who recognized me on nairaland saw me yesterday for airport, she almost fainted.

IRMC
must be jennyclay ... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Blocks Off Jaywon, But Hugs Foreign Celebrities Romantically. Why? by Atolu01: 9:07am On May 27
essentialone:

Jaywon dey smell her?

Incomprehensible.

(1) (Reply)

Ernest Obi / Celebs You Know On Nairaland / Fire Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.