Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,339 members, 7,978,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:44 PM

AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development (4114 Views)

Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison / Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap / Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development by Irony1: 12:30am On May 28
JagabanB:

I am daring you werey, u are trying to run away into your shed now?
U want make ur life spoil, DSS don't hide, they come out in the open, why are u hiding?
I gave you locations and movement days already, go and wait for me at Sun City Estate by Wednesday.
DSS will be closer abi?
Hûñgry kids hiding behind itel making èmpty threats, u want make ur life spoil.

Oga I am not running away, cool down and stop being scared, when the time comes you will understand. You are talking too much.
Re: AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development by careidon: 3:45am On May 28
kedeojo:
She is a failure, before her WTC has been supporting countries. It take Buhari who pleaded to trump and co, for her to be accepted. I have not seen her countribution to the country through WTC

Nigerians!!
How is she a failure?

When she was with IMF/World Bank didn't she get Nigeria debt forgiveness?
Now with WTO, but what is Nigeria producing to trade to be blaming her?
Oil (when the world is going green) that NNPC cannot account for and has been sold ahead of production?
Just to process our agric products, na lie - They asked us to stop putting too much insecticide in beans, we refused till banned.
Process minerals before exporting, na lie = we allow raw exports.
What is she supposed to do as we refuse to industrialize?
Re: AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development by careidon: 4:30am On May 28
1. They are not with the number of staffs that can enter the whole of Africa and act directly.
It's the same reason our CBN does not do it.
2. Our population data has not been refined to help individuals directly & efficiently.

bukatyne:

Instead of channelling the money into private pockets so they improvish their people futher and do their bidding, why don't these concerned and caring agencies do the work themselves?

If they think Nigeria needs certain infrastructure and they are so in love with Nigeria or making things right on the planet, why don't they get the Government's permission and build the infrastructure themselves??

Madness is expecting a different result from doing the same thing.
Re: AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development by JagabanB: 5:41pm On May 28
Irony1:

Oga I am not running away, cool down and stop being scared, when the time comes you will understand. You are talking too much.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me date and time you will come out with ur low budget DSS.
Nwa boy talking about DSS.
Re: AFDB Announces $1.44 Billion Investment For Nigeria’s Infrastructure Development by Irony1: 8:43pm On May 28
JagabanB:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me date and time you will come out with ur low budget DSS.
Nwa boy talking about DSS.

Oga cool down you are talking too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Shows Nigerian Security Forces Shooting People At Close Range (boko haram) / Babangida Na Wah! - Osayomore Joseph / Wole Soyinka Urges Court To Nullify The 1999 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.