Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,516 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji (70431 Views)

Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Being Crippled For Two Years Affected My Career – Actor Femi Branch / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by Solofresh2: 8:34am On May 27
EreluRoz:
😆
Check your mail though
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by kay29000(m): 9:15am On May 27
I went back to watch it (it's on YouTube), they didn't show much, but were very playful...I understand why his wife felt somehow. i'm sure she watched that scene over and over...torture. cheesy
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by AishaDant(f): 10:27am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Show me let me just see it

There’s something strange about the way you’re asking persistently about it. I’d hate to think about what you wanna do whilst watching it. 🤔🤨😒😮😒
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by EreluRoz: 11:06am On May 27
AishaDant:

There’s something strange about the way you’re asking persistently about it. I’d hate to think about what you wanna do whilst watching it. 🤔🤨😒😮😒
Stop thinking too much, I'm innocent.
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by sageb: 11:53am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
Eucharia was the damsel back then. Jim Iyk enjoyed wella for her side.

Yes but not Jim Iyke, Jim Iyke love interest was Rita Dominic.
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by dankorode(m): 12:59pm On May 27
Justiceganduje:
What's bad in an actress rubbing your husband genital during movie shooting? All na acting.
you no serious
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by Testimony1988(m): 1:11pm On May 27
Hmmmmm, but why did he accept to play such role?
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by Abemy(m): 2:56pm On May 27
Has Jack fully recovered?
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by kayperry: 2:59pm On May 27
pocohantas:

Who is your senior aunty? Eucharia and Jim Iyke didn't act in the same generation. Stop exaggerating things.

are you not our senior aunty undecided the things you know we youths no dey know ... very old thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On May 27
Udemy77:
Please assist me to survive this moment, it's very critical and I'm dying. lots of challenges including health. Have been down and unable to do my daily hustle. Now to eat and buy drugs are difficult for me. Pls come to my aid.
May God bless you more
Acct numb:
(8073
539268) , Opay.
Z Nana O

Another online Almajiri spotted
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by donmik: 4:05pm On May 27
Trash!
shamelessness to some cultures sha
Re: Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji by fela97: 2:40pm On May 28
I'm surprised if it was a nude scene. Going by the definition of the word.
He would have been hard AF even with boxers or pata.....
forget that mind control sheeeet.

Was the movie ahead of its time?

politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nude-scene-with-eucharia-anunobi-affected-my-marriage-zack-orji/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0e6JiwGAkNE3XEGUzq1MUkKDzMU7K9LsmPJgFMGmTa-hjA9Rfc9ggQcww_aem_AbxVKsphTbd-rBGatZkOkfs8ggOiw0hdTFhkD9cdQ2vG2VC9pmiVg2gBqrAZ29Y0w3Q_ro25sI1b9gYwD9tTyTc0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Davido Earns N26 Million On Youtube Monthly / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.