Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me (2421 Views)

Please Help!!!. Access Bank Said I'm Owing Them / SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 10:27pm On May 26
Good evening nairalanders, my eye is turning me I borrowed online load app fair money the sum of 500,000 naira to payback 912,000 (interest is 412k) in space of five months, but the problem now is after I borrowed the money a problem came up and I used it to sort it out now I'm left with nothing as they have started calling me and my contacts to make my payment or I will be arrested, I need advice please will they be able to locate and arrest me, as I don't have the money to pay.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Samakus(m): 10:34pm On May 26
Ariri cheesy

Are you from the South West?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Ynix(m): 10:38pm On May 26
Kernalboy:
Good evening nairalanders, my eye is turning me I borrowed online load app fair money the sum of 500,000 naira to payback 912,000 (interest is 412k) in space of five months, but the problem now is after I borrowed the money a problem came up and I used it to sort it out now I'm left with nothing as they have started calling me and my contacts to make my payment or I will be arrested, I need advice please will they be able to locate and arrest me, as I don't have the money to pay.

You better go and lose your number
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 10:40pm On May 26
Ynix:

You better go and lose your number
you mean I should damage my line
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Bankowner: 10:46pm On May 26
First question, what were you thinking taking a loan of #500,000 to pay back #912,000 in the space of 5 months? What did you originally plan to do with the money that would have fetched so much profit to enable you pay the steep interest? If there was such investment or business, nothing should have made you divert the money to something unproductive especially as it is borrowed funds. I find it hard to believe your story, no offence.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Ynix(m): 10:47pm On May 26
Kernalboy:
you mean I should damage my line
keep it away. Go to your banks and change your phone numbers

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Idiotmod: 11:10pm On May 26
Kernalboy:
Report them to FCCPC look for their handle on instagram or Twitter. No give anyone money o
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by OmotolaDeniro(f): 11:12pm On May 26
Don't worry you pay ham
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by LOVEGINO(m): 11:52pm On May 26
Kernalboy:
how much remain with you? Tell me now and know peace.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Melonsmasher: 4:28am On May 27
You borrowed 500k carry am go play bet e cut, na serious wahala u dey so

5 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 5:36am On May 27
Ynix:
keep it away. Go to your banks and change your phone numbers
do you think that would help? I wanted blocking my Bank account
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 5:37am On May 27
LOVEGINO:
how much remain with you? Tell me now and know peace.
to tell you the truth what is left here with me is not up to 100k
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 5:38am On May 27
OmotolaDeniro:
Don't worry you pay ham
what do you mean
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 5:39am On May 27
Idiotmod:

Report them to FCCPC look for their handle on instagram or Twitter. No give anyone money o
please what's the meaning of FCCPC
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by chatinent: 5:45am On May 27
Idiotmod:

If you like, report them to the altar, you will still have to pay what you agreed to loan.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by chatinent: 5:47am On May 27
How do you collect a loan supposedly to be used for investment that should generate money you'd use to pay back and you are saying you used it for "sth came up?"

Which loan apps even give up to ₦500k?🤔🤔

Anyways, whatever you can do to pay back, start doing it. Don't you ever think of destroying the evidence (the SIM card), it doesn't destroy you. You will still be discovered.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Ynix(m): 5:47am On May 27
Kernalboy:
do you think that would help? I wanted blocking my Bank account
they don't have the right to your account, open a new one that you will be using. The number because they will disturb you. Use the time to raise the money by saving and pay back your principap
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Almaigaa: 6:15am On May 27
Samakus:
Ariri cheesy

Are you from the South West?

He is an Igbo man from the East. Where hunger is showing everybody shage grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by LOVEGINO(m): 6:33am On May 27
Kernalboy:
to tell you the truth what is left here with me is not up to 100k
use part of it take stock food for house then buy a bottle of whiskey take flex children day. Dier fada.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Newlymarried(f): 6:56am On May 27
Idiotmod:

Report keh?
After you have already collected the money. Baba my advise is to just pay them the 100K and Delete Your Social Life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Nice2023(m): 7:16am On May 27
As ex banker,those telling u to change ur number are only deceiving u.

Hope u will change ur BVN and NIN also.

There is one good thing about fair money microfinance...they will eventually arrest u and ur acct and other accts would be blacklisted even if u pay up,u will still not have ur accts released because the process is the hardest part from CBN.

I really pity u because u are allowing some idiots here to fool u.

I have personally seen people who went to prison through fairmoney loan defaults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Henix(m): 7:22am On May 27
Kernalboy:

U borrowed 500k to pay 915k within 5 months? Are you a magician or a money doubler? What kind of business did you plan to invest 500k to generate the 415k interest within 5 months?

These loans sharks really need to start being realistic

2 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by ForValour: 7:39am On May 27
Keep your part of the contract. Go and pay.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by AcadaWriter: 8:20am On May 27
Ariri Are you from the South West?
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 8:32am On May 27
Newlymarried:

Report keh?
After you have already collected the money. Baba my advise is to just pay them the 100K and Delete Your Social Life.
staying without bank account in my entire life is not the issue my only problem is getting caught by them.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Kernalboy: 8:36am On May 27
chatinent:
How do you collect a loan supposedly to be used for investment that should generate money you'd use to pay back and you are saying you used it for "sth came up?"

Which loan apps even give up to ₦500k?🤔🤔

Anyways, whatever you can do to pay back, start doing it. Don't you ever think of destroying the evidence (the SIM card), it doesn't destroy you. You will still be discovered.
I can screenshot the load details for you to see, I collected 500k
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:54am On May 27
You are going to prison. By the way I don't believe this story, there's no way they will give you that sum unless you have history with them.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Jollos(m): 9:19am On May 27
Nice2023:
As ex banker,those telling u to change ur number are only deceiving u.

Hope u will change ur BVN and NIN also.

There is one good thing about fair money microfinance...they will eventually arrest u and ur acct and other accts would be blacklisted even if u pay up,u will still not have ur accts released because the process is the hardest part from CBN.

I really pity u because u are allowing some idiots here to fool u.

I have personally seen people who went to prison through fairmoney loan defaults.

Stop lying. U are not the only banker here. How much is he owing that will take him to prison?

Do you know how many defaulters case those scavengers are treating?

How many customers have your bank sent to prison because of bad loan?

Don't create unnecessary fear in him.

Op in the main time send them email to renegotiate and promise them to pay back.

Seriously warn them to stop blackmailing you.

Keep the mail and their response.

Pay them back once you have their money in a way convenient for you.

They are not been realistic about their interest.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by SPF247(m): 9:45am On May 27
Jollos:

Stop lying. U are not the only banker here. How much is he owing that will take him to prison?

Op in the main time send them email to renegotiate and promise them to pay back.

Don't mind him....it's even a civil case.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by chatinent: 9:54am On May 27
Kernalboy:
I can screenshot the load details for you to see, I collected 500k

Congrats. Now plan to payback.
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Gadafii: 10:14am On May 27
Those of you asking him to report to EFCC, damage his sim and other stupiddd ideas are actually very silly

He saw the terms and condition, tand he agreed to it, so let him find money to pay or risk being blacklisted on CRMS portal, operated by CBN
If he like let him damage his sims, as long as he provided his BVN and NIN when he was applying for that loan, he can be blacklisted until the loan is cleared

The disadvantage of getting blacklisted on CBN portal is that you can't take loan from any bank again, neither can you work in the financial sector, some private organizations too conduct these credit checks on candidates, before they are employed .if it turns out you are with bad loan, you will either be asked to pay the loan first before you can be employed or they outrightly dump you
Re: I'm Owing Online Load App 500k Will They Arrest Me by Nice2023(m): 10:27am On May 27
Jollos:

The problem with u is that,u only collect loans and fail to read ur the underlying conditions.

Any attempt to change ur particulars just to evade paying loans will have greater consequence

Failure to pay back a loan could result in court charges in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Quitting My Marriage,would Love To Go Back To My Ex - Husband - Actress / Man Slaughtering In Kaduna - Abuja Road / Beautiful Girl Found Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.