Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,204 members, 7,939,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos (2933 Views)

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by unique456: 3:08am On May 27
So, remember Ivanna Bay, the one they say is Davido’s pregnant French fling? Well, she’s back at it, stirring things up online with where she’s hanging out now.

Last year, this Paris-based model made a big splash online with a bunch of accusations against Davido, the former head honcho of DMW. Now, with a new update, Ivanna lets everyone know she’s in Lagos and throws out a flirty invitation for someone mysterious to come meet her. This, of course, got Davido’s fans and supporters all riled up.

We all remember when Ivanna hit the headlines a few months back claiming Davido got her pregnant. Well, this time she’s on Instagram again, showing off swanky pictures of herself chilling in a fancy Lagos hotel.

The caption on her Instagram story is simple: “Come say hi.” But wait, there’s more! She adds some new pics to her main feed, basically giving away her location to everyone online.

Ivanna seems to think very highly of herself. She posted about being the most attractive woman wherever she travels. In her own words: “Carrying the weight of being the most attractive woman in every country I am.”

Things weren’t always so glamorous for Ivanna, though. Earlier, she took to Instagram pretty heartbroken, talking about some bleeding and needing to go to the emergency room.

The French model was worried about her body failing her and not being able to keep the pregnancy.

See her new post below ⬇️

Read full post here : https://theteleblog.com/davidos-claim-to-be-pregnant-french-side-chick-lands-in-lagos-shares-charming-pictures-come-say-hi/

Source: Theteleblog

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by illicit(m): 4:06am On May 27
My dick

🥵
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by otipoju(m): 5:10am On May 27
Na this one be fine girl...once you comot the make up, you go vomit

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by EreluRoz: 5:32am On May 27
Honestly Davido is too indiscipline to be married, he should thank his stars Chioma is a cool headed woman else he for don enter 🍾 rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by BigYash: 7:28am On May 27
otipoju:
Na this one be fine girl...once you comot the make up, you go vomit
Na makeup and clothes dey help most girls.. And they will still be forming what they are not...

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Starzo: 7:58am On May 27
BigYash:
Na makeup and clothes dey help most girls.. And they will still be forming what they are not...
Especially Nigerian girls. Majority of them nor get good shape at all. Bloated tummies everywhere. Na clothes dey help Dem package their body. Once the clothes comot, nothing dey attractive again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by BigYash: 8:22am On May 27
Starzo:

Especially Nigerian girls. Majority of them nor get good shape at all. Bloated tummies everywhere. Na clothes dey help Dem package their body. Once the clothes comot, nothing dey attractive again
Walai
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Gadafii: 8:24am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Honestly Davido is too indiscipline to be married, he should thank his stars Chioma is a cool headed woman else he for don enter 🍾 rest.
chioma is not a coo headed woman, davido is just a rich influential bastarddd, otherwise chioma would have fled long ago

But I guess she would rather cry in a Bugatti than in a Keke napep

Women will tolerate polygamy if the husband is extremely rich

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by EreluRoz: 8:25am On May 27
Gadafii:
chioma is not a coo headed woman, davido is just a rich influential bastarddd, otherwise chioma would have fled long ago

You are right anyways
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by danzaki63: 8:38am On May 27
At the rate Davido is going, he will soon beat 2baba's record of Baby Mamas.
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by oglalasioux(m): 10:38am On May 27
Which language is the headline because I’m sure it’s not in English language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by idahme(m): 12:06pm On May 27
EreluRoz:

Enter which rest? Una too dey reason left

Did chioma not know that was his lifestyle? Did she not know he has baby mamas before she came in? Una go leave men wey go stay with una as single partner and then go stay with a rich dude with several sexual partners and still have in your head that he is supposed to stay with only one girl. grin

A society that frowns at a poor dude having a woman can't dictate to a rich dude how many women he should stay with. Go find job do so that you go leave davido find ur own man, that side don full.
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Afamsi: 1:16pm On May 27
Davido's erection determines his direction
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Omoboricash(m): 1:19pm On May 27
Starzo:

With exception of my wife. Flat tommy after 3 kids, unimaginable. Ageless looks, she will be 43 years old by july and you wont believe it.
So not all Nigeria girls or ladies have tommy or use makeup and cloth to upgrade their beauty.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Omoboricash(m): 1:24pm On May 27
Gadafii:

you have said it all.
In my estate i witness senerio that makes me conclude that women preffered to be crying in Bugatti than smiling in maruwa ( tricycle.)
Despite this guy consistently beaten this lady, you wont believe she stays in that abusive marriage just because they gave her lexus 450 series and liv8ng in duplex. But the beaten no get part 2.
So they preffer to say in abusive marriege just because of money
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by Starzo: 1:55pm On May 27
Omoboricash:

With exception of my wife. Flat tommy after 3 kids, unimaginable. Ageless looks, she will be 43 years old by july and you wont believe it.
So not all Nigeria girls or ladies have tommy or use makeup and cloth to upgrade their beauty.
Na why I use 'majority'

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by finallybusy: 6:49pm On May 27
She claimed she lost the pregnancy. Now she wants to ensure that Davido puts another in her. Nothing concern me. Girls do not reply my DMs.
Re: Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos by franugo(m): 12:59am On May 28
oglalasioux:
Which language is the headline because I’m sure it’s not in English language.

The headline gave me whiplash for real undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Before The Transition / Death Has Forgotten Me Says World's Oldest Man(photo) / Kcee Vs Meek Mill – Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.