Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale (7825 Views)

Tinubu Getting Governance Right But Economy Wrong By Farooq A. Kperogi / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / 'we Stand By Nigeria' - Transparency International, Praise EFCC Chair, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:41pm On May 27
Reform that benefited those international bodies but not Nigerians that voted for him. Nothing is good about the economy as far as Nigerians are concern.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Kukutente23: 1:43pm On May 27
YesDaddyTill203:

Your brain must be tired from fighting those obvious realities. Well done, welcome to reality.
Why are you sharing your posts BTW

Are you paid per post? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by YesDaddyTill203: 1:45pm On May 27
Kukutente23:

Why are you sharing your posts BTW

Are you paid per post? grin grin

Yes oh, I'm paid per post just like you are too. Welcome to my paid posts.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Kukutente23: 1:47pm On May 27
YesDaddyTill203:

Yes oh, I'm paid per post just like you are too. Welcome to my paid posts.
But I'm not sharing my post neither am I operating a troll account
Why will you share ALL your posts
Is it for ewa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by YesDaddyTill203: 1:52pm On May 27
Kukutente23:

But I'm not sharing my post neither am I operating a troll account
Why will you share ALL your posts
Is it for ewa

No, it's for some human flesh like cannibals that love to consume human flesh.
Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner kid. That's your usual way.
I have better thing to do than waste my precious Memorial Day morning going back and forth with an inconsequential irrelevant nonentity troll.

BYE and get lost.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Simon0160(m): 1:56pm On May 27
Who is praising him locally when agbado he promised we no fit afford not even pepper sef.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by israelmao(m): 1:58pm On May 27
Ngelale is a spinmaster the heavily bearded man is full of statistical lies.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Tooreda: 2:02pm On May 27
YesDaddyTill203:
Tinubu is making necessary changes that all past leaders were afraid to make.
Like the man or not, he dares to make hard decisions that should have been made decades ago.
Yeah, it will be tough, but these are decisions that should have been made by previous govt.
The past admins didn't have the courage to make these hard decisions because they were more focused on winning elections.

In the long run, Nigeria is poised for positive growth.
Thank God for Tinubu. he will eventually end up as the best president that Nigeria has ever had.

Here is one werey here yanning dust.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by benjaminlawson(m): 2:02pm On May 27
Those local and international people/instructions that praise the government are grouped into two; the local ones are government appointees or their party members. The international ones are their lord, who dictated policies that must be pursued, like removal of subsidy, floating of naira and increase in taxes. Looking at economic indices, non of it is pointing to economic well-being of our citizen, one will not be surprised because the said "na statistics we go shop" That is why they embark on self appraisal why in reality, their failure is even visible to the blind.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by bluefilm: 2:05pm On May 27
These fools are praising their tormentors

What a sad reality
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by fasbat(m): 2:11pm On May 27
Racoon:
Tinubu getting local/international praise for harsh economic reforms Nigerians complain about: Presidency

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-getting-local-international-praise-for-harsh-economic-reforms-nigerians-complain-about-presidency/
goodness?
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Kaiser20: 2:43pm On May 27
A warning to Ngelale , Zombies, Agbados ,and all dem Tinubu SW Supporters.
Tinubu has warned all to Stop Standing in His Mandate, His Mandate has collapsed
" Stop the praise singing"
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by tnerro1(m): 2:44pm On May 27
You should judge his policies by the living standards of the masses.

Fro now, all I see is F9 straight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Lavor234: 2:48pm On May 27
International praise, national outrage. Lol Tinubu thinks they really love him. They laugh at him and not with him
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Kukutente23: 2:49pm On May 27
YesDaddyTill203:

No, it's for some human flesh like cannibals that love to consume human flesh.
Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner kid. That's your usual way.
I have better thing to do than waste my precious Memorial Day morning going back and forth with an inconsequential irrelevant nonentity troll.

BYE and get lost.
Why are you sharing this one too?
Even your taunts and insults gets shared? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by nedekid: 3:27pm On May 27
So is this a case of a prophet not recognised in his home? Or are the home folks felling the effects drastically through the imposition of monumental and systemic poverty while the international are praising the reforms? As per locally, it is alleged paid trolls, 30k online worriors, those benefiting political or financially are the so called local praiser of the economic reforms.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Brushstrokes20: 3:30pm On May 27
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies✅✅
# satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES 💯💯
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Mummyfour(f): 3:35pm On May 27
Ngelale who battered the economy that your principal is even failing woefully to reform? .
Do I need to remind you that it was your former principal whom you blew his trumpet to high heavens.

Can you all now see that satan headquarters is in Nigeria and ngelale is one of his apprentices

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Ulogwe1: 3:40pm On May 27
Shebi he had warned you people not sing his praise again?

He talk say make una shut up.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Pickieox(m): 3:48pm On May 27
ClearFlair:
Yes, people like @Helinues, FreeStuffsng, Biodun556, and Yarimo are praising him from Cotonou. grin grin grin

You will never see them commenting on a topic like this. They think everybody is f00lish like them.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by emonis88: 3:57pm On May 27
Some people don't know that there are jobs that brings curses to the person
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by cjfavour(m): 4:10pm On May 27
This Ngalele don start with his lies again oooo!!!!!!
Racoon:
Tinubu getting local/international praise for harsh economic reforms Nigerians complain about: Presidency

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-getting-local-international-praise-for-harsh-economic-reforms-nigerians-complain-about-presidency/
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by villagereporter(m): 4:23pm On May 27
YesDaddyTill203:
Tinubu is making necessary changes that all past leaders were afraid to make.
Like the man or not, he dares to make hard decisions that should have been made decades ago.
Yeah, it will be tough, but these are decisions that should have been made by previous govt.
The past admins didn't have the courage to make these hard decisions because they were more focused on winning elections.

In the long run, Nigeria is poised for positive growth. Thank God for Tinubu. he will eventually end up as the best president that Nigeria has ever had.

One of them has been spotted. Otondo àtï ébí npáwa generation.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by stacyadams: 4:30pm On May 27
grin grin that foolish boy hellanus is at iyana ipaja causing nusisance,police impounded his bike grin the werey will soon come to nairaland to defend his slave masters grin
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by 43Ronin: 4:32pm On May 27
How can you say the inflation rate is 33%? When fuel rate jumped to over 300% same with exchange rate? Beleiveling this govt statistics is believing you will get justice at supreme court
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by CrossRhodes: 4:41pm On May 27
This albino own na to dey lamba
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by PopQueenAgency: 4:54pm On May 27
"Tinubu's government has moved the economy from consumption to increase in production. " -International Toilet of Brooklyn.
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:43pm On May 27
Ofunaofu:

These reforms did dealt with Nigerians and Nigeria turning the entire country into the world largest IDP camp. Hunger and starvation have now become the order of the day
go farm all will end in 3 month to a year for yam and cassava
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:44pm On May 27
NiRfreak:
How do men love evil tyrants this much.... especially the Agbado paupers who aren't gaining anything aside suffering from this man, then we have goat like this Ngelale at least he's bleating lyrically for his paycheck and contracts....I ask again why do poor Agbado criers support evil tyrant to their own detriment and survival. This is an evil under the sun, a mystery for the wise
have they complained to you
Or is you unproductive that is suffering
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:48pm On May 27
43Ronin:
How can you say the inflation rate is 33%? When fuel rate jumped to over 300% same with exchange rate? Beleiveling this govt statistics is believing you will get justice at supreme court
inflation not real price in international market. Fuel is cheapest in the world without subsidy
This is how you fail exam
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:48pm On May 27
villagereporter:

One of them has been spotted. Otondo àtï ébí npáwa generation.
have you heard him complain of hunger
Na you de cry here o
Re: Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale by Bone147: 5:55pm On May 27
This guy and lies na 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Debate State Policing, Lament Security Situation / APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) / Senator Shehu Sani Casts His Vote At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.