Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

SPOTLIGHT: Philip Job, The Clergyman’s Son Making Waves In Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SPOTLIGHT: Philip Job, The Clergyman’s Son Making Waves In Music Industry (72 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Artists Making Waves In 2022 / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPOTLIGHT: Philip Job, The Clergyman’s Son Making Waves In Music Industry by Abaga001: 8:19am On May 27
Amidst the echoes of church bells and the chatter of students, Philip Job’s journey into music began.

Born the second of three children to a Christian clergyman and a public school teacher, Philip’s upbringing was steeped in faith and education.

In this interview with Crispng.com Job shares his remarkable journey from being the son of a Christian clergy and public school teacher to becoming a gospel rap pioneer.

“Music is something I’m so passionate about and I’m able to create with ease thus; I get inspired by every little thing around me and I can draw creativity from even the weirdest of things you can imagine.”

Hailing from the Bajju tribe in Zankou, Zangon Kataf LGA of Kaduna State, Philip’s roots ran deep in Northern Nigeria’s cultural tapestry.

READ MORE:

https://crispng.com/spotlight-philip-job-the-clergymans-son-making-waves-in-music-industry/

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Rae Sremmurd Songs DJ Mixtape / Best Of Atlantic Starr Songs DJ Mixtape / Best Of Teddy Pendergrass Songs DJ Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.