Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Obedients Are Not Doing Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Are Not Doing Enough (423 Views)

“OBEDIENTS Are Only On Social Media”: Truth Or Delusions? / Labour Party: Obedients Are A Loud Minority On Social Media / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by OredoPikin: 8:55am On May 27
Anytime i see and remembered how APC played their opposition role then, i feel really disappointed that Obedients are not doing enough.
I know every Obedient have sense and cant descend so low like the agberos in APC, but sometimes its good we go into the mud with these people
The reason they still make noise today is because we haven't take it to the street.
These are the people that today calling others enemies of Nigeria when we haven't even done one Tenth of what they did to GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by OredoPikin: 8:56am On May 27

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by OredoPikin: 9:00am On May 27
J

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Killerofpigs: 9:08am On May 27
It's getting there.

Their frustrations about Obidents has made them employ worthless he-diots like

RENO
FFK
Soyinka

etc etc etc

to insult and demarket Peter Obi.

For Tinubu to tell them to stop singing on his MANDATE Nonsense, should show you that their Propaganda has failed totally.

I forsee an End SARS Promax, that will be supported by all security forces sef.

Everybody is totally pissed and angry at the most useless Government in the history of NIGERIA. The funniest part is that, the greatest Noisemakers and Propagandist are Incharge of the failed GOVERNMENT.

This is to show you explicitly how the politicians work in the SW. A shameless gathering of rabble rousers and criminals.

Tomorrow they claim Sophisticated.. what a gathering of failures. It's pathetic to NOTE that even BUHARI did better.. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by mightyhaze: 9:15am On May 27
Most Obidients are gainfully employed..I think that's one of the main reasons..

U don't expect me to be replying a dead wood when I have like a dozen customers waiting to see me .. most of us just come to social media to unwind and laugh at dead bat woods

Na them go by themselves start the process to extricate themselves by themselves.. I heard a lot of them have been shedding crocodile tears lately on nairaland,begging for forgiveness from obidients...when their ranks swell enough (repentant Baterias) them go by their self start sth.. Original Obidients can't be carrying coffins and wishing people dead.. that's very un obidiently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Obiedun(m): 9:35am On May 27
An organization this is based on lies, falsehood, mischief , intimidation and character assassination

13 Likes

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Nukilia: 9:48am On May 27
Never go into the mud with a pig. Do not disturb yourself about the current developments in our nation. The APC used state resources to fight GEJ government. The media which was largely controlled by the Lagos Ibadan express way Journalism also played key roles in fanning the flames of distrust against the government.

This government have successfully made their followers 10 times poorer than they were pre 2015. No obedient should waste their time protesting. Let obedients support one another during this difficult times as we watch the Agbado gang get roasted by their leaders in power grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Jostoman: 10:01am On May 27
That is the different between Obedient and Batist

3 Likes

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Gadafii: 10:24am On May 27
That old agabaya cultist with grey hair trended on twitter yesterday because some miscreants were painted how datti addressed the nobel confraternity inventor that's now destroying Nigerian youths

They asked that he should be respected because of what exactly, respect is not sold at alaba international market, it's earned...

Agbado have not even seen half of what they did to Jonathan many years back and they are already wailing and calling obideents headless mob, their mind no touch ground😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by Seunpapa65: 10:38am On May 27
Lol there's nothing like doing enough at least the hunger is doing the enough
Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by BigkokoRep: 10:48am On May 27
Most Obidients are gainfully employed or have hand work.

The same can not be said about APC, even the white haired cultist is hustling as a rice contractor! Imagine, no serious school abroad would have him join them because they've seen how shallow and myopic he is!
Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by AnambraPikinSel: 10:50am On May 27
Who are the Obidunce?you can't do more than you are doing because jagaban soldiers are gallant, we will continue to return your fire with more brutal fire.grin

1 Like

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by JagabanB: 10:56am On May 27
Killerofpigs:
It's getting there.

Their frustrations about Obidents has made them employ worthless he-diots like

RENO
FFK
Soyinka

etc etc etc

to insult and demarket Peter Obi.

For Tinubu to tell them to stop singing on his MANDATE Nonsense, should show you that their Propaganda has failed totally.

I forsee an End SARS Promax, that will be supported by all security forces sef.

Everybody is totally pissed and angry at the most useless Government in the history of NIGERIA. The funniest part is that, the greatest Noisemakers and Propagandist are Incharge of the failed GOVERNMENT.

This is to show you explicitly how the politicians work in the SW. A shameless gathering of rabble rousers and criminals.

Tomorrow they claim Sophisticated.. what a gathering of failures. It's pathetic to NOTE that even BUHARI did better.. sad

You ranted more than this before the elections, lost and got frustrated, nobody bothers so much about Iosers.
Reno is fighting a personal battIe with Obi.
The earlier you understand, the better.

1 Like

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by JagabanB: 10:58am On May 27
mightyhaze:
Most Obidients are gainfully employed..I think that's one of the main reasons..

U don't expect me to be replying a dead wood when I have like a dozen customers waiting to see me .. most of us just come to social media to unwind and laugh at dead bat woods

Na them go by themselves start the process to extricate themselves by themselves.. I heard a lot of them have been shedding crocodile tears lately on nairaland,begging for forgiveness from obidients...when their ranks swell enough (repentant Baterias) them go by their self start sth.. Original Obidients can't be carrying coffins and wishing people dead.. that's very un obidiently
"Most obidents are gainfully employed"?
LOL.
Your customers are obidents or they are part of the "dèàd wood"?
The frustrations in obidents shows they Iack basic necessities to aid everyday Iife.

1 Like

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by mightyhaze: 11:26am On May 27
JagabanB:

LOL.
The frustrations in obidents shows they Iack basic necessities to aid everyday Iife.
Incoherence ...a foremost sign of frustration..

Kpele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by chichar1(f): 11:51am On May 27
JagabanB:

LOL.
BATeria man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by JagabanB: 1:48pm On May 27
mightyhaze:
Incoherence ...a foremost sign of frustration..

Kpele

I see why u are talking about a shop, u cañ't reason beyond the waIIs of that shop that's why u don't understand the word "incoherence", to u, it's a very big grammar.
Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by mightyhaze: 2:03pm On May 27
JagabanB:

I see why u are talking about a shop, u cañ't reason beyond the waIIs of that shop that's why u don't understand the word "incoherence", to u, it's a very big grammar.
Hallucinations too ..when you start seeing shops in a write up without a mention of it.. I sincerely hope u get well soon bateria

Kpele
Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by JagabanB: 2:42pm On May 27
mightyhaze:
Hallucinations too ..when you start seeing shops in a write up without a mention of it.. I sincerely hope u get well soon bateria

Kpele
Your customers meet you under a mango tree or they meet you in a 2 by 2?
Gainfully employed my foot.
Re: Obedients Are Not Doing Enough by mightyhaze: 3:16pm On May 27
JagabanB:

Your customers meet you under a mango tree or they meet you in a 2 by 2?
t.
Under Agbado tree

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Jonathan Awards $40m Contract To Israeli Company To Monitor Internet Commu / Members Of Boko Haram May Face War Crimes Charges – UN / Please Rescue Imo People From The Terror From Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.