Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,500 members, 7,937,444 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi (22263 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by MrSly(m): 12:55am On May 28
StOla:

But it came from a regular Nigerian political prostitute without any decency or integrity.
You are good at defending your stipend from Tinubu's APC. Keep it up, economy hard. But this your job is hardest, the exact action of Esau. More like one selling his identity and entire life for a momentary survival. That is the worst and most humiliating form of slavery. I feel for you shah, it is definitely not easy.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by tiger28: 1:01am On May 28
They want to use this one AGAIN!

Political Amateur!

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:12am On May 28
DeLaRue:
As VP I guess.

That's a big come down - from presidential candidate of a supposedly saintly Special Purpose Vehicle called Labour party to vice presidential candidate of one of the most corrupt political parties the world has ever known.

Think of a triumvirate of Messrs Atiku, Dino Melaye, and Obi on a campaign platform shouting peeeeedeepeeeeee!!!

Ewww!

Mr Obi, are you no longer the saint you claimed to be?

Where did you read that he is contesting as a V.P or you are already in CORNfusion
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:23am On May 28
Igbek76:
Anyone still supporting Peter Obi and who cannot see through his instability,lies and lack of integrity is not mentally okay and needs medical checks.
He is the biggest fraud of all.
Imagine if he is given power.....? He will derail from everything he promised and said.

It's not easy to be an Obi supporter in 2024.
They are all going back to their vomit.....The evil satanic PDP party who stole Nigeria common wealth for good 16 years without power ,schools,roads,railways,airports,healthcare/,hospital,power/ electricity....... Etc. PDP the author of boko haram and militancy.

What a shame.

Are you ok at all

PDP this , PDP that....

Which party do you support

How has the party you support probed PDP wrong that they can do better?

Name one thing that you have seen in APC, that made you believe PDP stole common wealth for good yay ya ya....

You must be a kid anyway....grow up but not with propaganda and self deciet...
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ericmor: 1:38am On May 28
Merge and LP supporters that was condemning PDP will start praising PDP and if they by in anyway win, the looting will continue from where APC stop. Bunch of useless confused Nigerians that don't know what they really want. Instead of getting them all out of government, they keep rotating criminals to lead them
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Krankhead: 3:37am On May 28
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine
Your obi us going back k to hus vomit. Allof una go still cry the second time
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 6:42am On May 28
aylive02:
Too many unfortunate APC slaves with bitterness on this thread
grin hypocrisy has always been a forte of you ibos…when you were busy insulting and abusing everyone who doesn’t buy into the fraud in are support, and now you want there vote? The bitter and hateful people here is your cursed tribe….so tell us where is vote will come from? Because, sure he won’t be winning Sw/north so you can keep on with your bitterness cool
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 6:49am On May 28
Diligence:
Prof Yakubu Mahmoud cannot remain as EyeNeck chairman. He's bereft of any iota of integrity.

Many States' REC most go, too.

The World gave Nigeria last opportunity in February 2023;
grin you can even make Jesus your Inec chairman, it won’t still guarantee your gbajue fraud a win grin you must really think everyone aside you Igbos are wise…those that were blind to your deceit in the last election can now see CD your deceit, we will be here waiting to laugh at you clowns once again😂
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by aylive02(m): 7:02am On May 28
SonOfDSoil01:
grin hypocrisy has always been a forte of you ibos…when you were busy insulting and abusing everyone who doesn’t buy into the fraud in are support, and now you want there vote? The bitter and hateful people here is your cursed tribe….so tell us where is vote will come from? Because, sure he won’t be winning Sw/north so you can keep on with your bitterness cool
. I be igbo?😂😂😂
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 7:02am On May 28
AImiron:
that was the reason, why there wasn't a merger in the last election, dem gonna have reach a compromise ooo, by then Atiku go don old make e leave am for Obi, he should handpicked the VP and play Godfather role, else none of em go smell Aso Rock. This is politics.
when we say you lots are hypocrites, it’s just a statement of fact. So what makes atiku has Godfather different from the Tinubu you uncultured mofos insult everyday? The truth is, it’s only a fool that will still be deceived by the fake saint you trying to force down peoples throats. Tinubu won’t even need to spend money to campaign in the next election, we pray he finally swallow his vomit and return to his slave masters, and hopefully they give him the ticket….it will be the easiest election ever for an incumbent to win be he sure definitely won’t be getting votes from Sw/north so dream on😂
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by richie240: 7:08am On May 28
Hehehehehehe.....u be part of d very few obidients wey sabi d scores. grin

My pipu talk say "no mata how early farmer reach hin farm, na dia e go meet bushrat"

Felabrity:
Make una merge now before 2026 so people go prepare well including tinubu
Many obidients underate jagaban records:
**He retired a vindictive 3-time head of state from politics (obj)
**He outplayed a treacherous sitting head of state (pmb)

Make una merge quick-quick.
As una dey prepare (with or without merger), make una just know say jagaban dey prepare times 10.

Y'all gon lurrn (in VDM's voice)
cool
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by richie240: 7:20am On May 28
VillagePipu:
But your supporters said anyone who votes Pdp is after their lives.

Obi actually believes his supporters are brainless and will swallow anything he throws at them. Unfortunately, their responses indicate that he is very correct
Obi's supporters are one of tge most intelligent groups in the whole world, but their albatross is tribalism!

They know that obi is bereft of ideas, but so long as he is a kinsman, they'll choose him over a trump+putin+netanyahu combined!

The average 'obidient' had rather choose a (literal) madman so long as his name is 'Emeka' than choose an outsider.

Tflex01:

Lol Nigerian politics is all about grandstanding. Nobody really cares deeply about the country and that is why we worship one thief over the other because of tribal and religion sentiments.

We are simply not ready. cheesy
Gbam!
cool

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by richie240: 7:38am On May 28
Tareq1105:

And he said he's not desperate but he's ready to take Oath with PDP leadership.

Let's see how he would beat Atiku at the primary.

The response of Tanko Yunusa, Kenneth Okonkwo, and Aisha Yusuf on the merger would be interesting.
Thats d only one among them that still has an iota of conscience.
**He was the first to agree that obi made the ''yes daddy' call.
**He spoke out in opposition when he heard obi visited Abure who was still enmesshed in corruption allegations.
You see d rest ehn......, especially that hijab wearing woman, na wash!
cool
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 7:42am On May 28
aylive02:
. I be igbo?😂😂😂
😂😂 you showing signs of one, and one of there characteristics is self denial.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by richie240: 7:55am On May 28
You meant 2039?
press9jatv:
Pdp/Lp should just plan ahead in 2031 election. As it stands today, the two parties can’t win Tinubu at the centre in 2027 poll . Tinubu is a master strategist and he’s now in power ruling
North no be like s/e o. They understand d concept of 'turn-by-turn'.
They had rather manage a tinubu's extra 4 years and go for their own (fresh) 8 years than topple the apple cart.

This was what s/e should've done in 2015: allow d north finish yar'adua's second term, then lay claim to theirs, but instead, they were the ringleaders who goaded GEJ in throwing the pdp 'gentlemans' agreement into the dustbin.

Here we are today!
cool
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Ganbite: 9:03am On May 28
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

Only the foolish, Evil, Heartless or someone who benefits from the Govt of the day will still be supporting APC cuz many people are dying of starvation daily, even we salary earners are not finding it easy much more of those who do not have a job as a result of a bad policy which resulted to companies shut down..

Nothing good has ever happened to NIG since APC took power the party is built on deceit and propaganda and this always reminds me of when the wicked took over power the ground will mourn and when the righteous is in control everyone rejoice...

Even the Bible and Quran have made this clear yet some evil people or those this APC have used their destiny from not seeing the reality of life will still be shouting Tinubu on your mandate we stand .. awon bunch of weyre and lunatics

May God take those that needs to be taken for Nig to work again IJN
God Bless Nigeria
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by press9jatv: 9:06am On May 28
richie240:
You meant 2039?

North no be like s/e o. They understand d concept of 'turn-by-turn'.
They had rather manage a tinubu's extra 4 years and go for their own (fresh) 8 years than topple the apple cart.

This was what s/e should've done in 2015: allow d north finish yar'adua's second term, then lay claim to theirs, but instead, they were the ringleaders who goaded GEJ in throwing the pdp 'gentlemans' agreement into the dustbin.

Here we are today!
cool
yes, that’s what the northern elites will do
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by aylive02(m): 9:39am On May 28
SonOfDSoil01:
😂😂 you showing signs of one, and one of there characteristics is self denial.
. Opposing APC means one is an Igbo?😂😂😂😂
You people won't stop amazing me.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 9:47am On May 28
aylive02:
. Opposing APC means one is an Igbo?😂😂😂😂
You people won't stop amazing me.
that’s your headache oo, the message has been passed
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Stargurl20(f): 9:52am On May 28
Have you seen a desperado today?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by aylive02(m): 11:06am On May 28
SonOfDSoil01:
that’s your headache oo, the message has been passed
. Nothing is passed, APC folk.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 11:13am On May 28
aylive02:
. Nothing is passed, APC folk.
grin then argue with your keypad.....senseless obirindent grin
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Okoroawusa: 12:25pm On May 28
VillagePipu:
But your supporters said anyone who votes Pdp is after their lives.
Obi actually believes his supporters are brainless and will swallow anything he throws at them.
Unfortunately, their responses indicate that he is very correct
Has that not been proven time and time again? He actually believes so and he is right.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 5:42pm On May 28
Omodua:
You can dialogue with the marines.

You're full of hate. Not broad-minded. So,I won't engage you further.
Being broad minded is countering someone's submission with relevant points, u don't have a point and claiming to be broad minded, it's very easy to claim any form of intelligence online.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Ikinternational: 12:02am On May 29
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's vice he can't smell the presidency

He literally just smelt it..🤔

But I understand, English is not your first language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / PDP Moves To Block Umahi’s Defection To APC / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.