Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) (41900 Views)

Please A DSS Contact Needed In Ibeju Lekki / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Goes Missing From Boarding School In Kaduna. PIC / ‘yahoo-yahoo Boy’ Runs Amok In Delta, Stabs Self To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by RoyalBlu(f): 12:29pm On May 27
Fragility6:
Women are the number one enablers of sexual abuse. Not to start a gender war but how do you as a woman get reports of rape cases and you waved it off knowing fully well the kids are underage and physically challenged.

If this woman in question here were my mother, I swear she'll get it hot hot from me.

Can't even comprehend this kind of nonchalant attitude towards something of this magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Konquest: 12:29pm On May 27
Ishilove:

What makes this worse is the children could not communicate adequately to one another, especially the deaf mutes.

People are evil. Of all crimes to commit it is pressing blind girls' breasts. Then when you finish you will go and press deaf girls' breast and suck them. Oloshi oloriburuku
This is where standard CCTV cameras are needed in such institutions for the physically challenged tbh. Such devices would easily smoke out any potential creepy sex offenders or perverts for prosecution in the courts of law.

I've been reading of this kind of stories for years now (as far back as the 1990s), and the authorities must wake up to standardize all institutions for the visually and auditorilly challenge people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Balogunodua(m): 12:30pm On May 27
Ishilove:
contd.
Disability based violence is real. It's a very, very traumatising thing to experience, especially when committed by a DSS agent with disappearing skills.

DSS agent for that matter undecided FG needs to do some sanitizing of all security force.

1 Like

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Olawrites: 12:31pm On May 27
Fake story.

Raping for 9 years?

The girl he raped 12 times, and not pregnant?
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Belleful: 12:32pm On May 27
Mass beating is what I do advocate for crimes like this.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by ElevationD: 12:32pm On May 27
What a disgusting and painful story to hear. We need updates on punishments meted to the evil man.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by PlasmaTV: 12:33pm On May 27
Ishilove:

What makes this worse is the children could not communicate adequately to one another, especially the deaf mutes.

People are evil. Of all crimes to commit it is pressing blind girls' breasts. Then when you finish you will go and press deaf girls' breast and suck them. Oloshi oloriburuku
Oh my God, this is so sad.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Mathain19(m): 12:33pm On May 27
Self destruction....
What have you as a so-called DSS officer gained now other than disgrace and humiliation to yourself and family ...
And your marriage is in few days time!!
May God forbid......

2 Likes

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Balogunodua(m): 12:33pm On May 27
Fragility6:
Women are the number one enablers of sexual abuse. Not to start a gender war but how do you as a woman get reports of rape cases and you waved it off knowing fully well the kids are underage and physically challenged.

That woman needs to be punished...she is a disgrace to motherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Efuaye(m): 12:35pm On May 27
Anything boarding for school children scares me whether for regular or disabled children.

This was traumatic!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Eleohjo: 12:35pm On May 27
The whole of NIGERIA is a crime scene.

2 Likes

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by EreluRoz: 12:36pm On May 27
One can never fully understand how the penis of this gender works. How do they do these things?

2 Likes

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Justiceleague1: 12:37pm On May 27
I don't like they way they described them and their privacy.... please show respect to these people
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by descarado: 12:37pm On May 27
And nothing will come out of this.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by imagrg(m): 12:37pm On May 27
I hope they don't touch their toto too oh? Because na there I for react. grin
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by qtx(m): 12:42pm On May 27
GloriousGbola:

even in situations when the students communicated , the teachers would shut them down and called them liars.

it is not that hard to catch the culprit, unless everyone knows the culprit is one of us - eg the wayward son of a teacher
For me that is the most annoying part
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by dominique(f): 12:43pm On May 27
Some people derive pleasure in exploiting the most vulnerable sets of people, sick!

1 Like

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Neddstark: 12:43pm On May 27
Matron must be jailed. She's the number 1 facilitator of the act.

1 Like

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Faposky95: 12:44pm On May 27
Reap whatsoever you sow.....
Coming from a harrowing day at work......
A blind guy squeezing the sheol out of your newly wedded wife's boobies......
And she loves it while acting blind.....
Beat that
Mr. Dss squeezer
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On May 27
Whaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt! Squeezing the breasts of blind and deaf students, and even raping them for 9 years.

Heart of man is naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by nedekid: 12:46pm On May 27
Omo, tins de happen.
shocked
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by ShoeGetSize: 12:46pm On May 27
This is why the death penalty should not be for capital offences alone.

Ishilove:

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by YeyeGbami: 12:47pm On May 27
Wicked world
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Kdon2: 12:51pm On May 27
Ishilove:
contd.

Disgusting as this is, expect anything from the north especially when it relates to education. It's only for national cake not the values in it.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Chasito(m): 12:51pm On May 27
That means the matron must have committed series of abortions on them, because definitely some of them must have gotten pregnant along the line from the sexual abuse.
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Bardo: 12:51pm On May 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bouncin04:
The first paragraph in the write up got me laughing af , TF !! Nigga risked it all just to handle some boobs must be and escape back into the night grin grin grin ,
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by rollywise(m): 12:53pm On May 27
My child will never attend a boarding school. Never!
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by reucom: 12:57pm On May 27
Ishilove:
contd.

What a very heartless young man😭😭😭

Nigeria is indeed finished.....too many wicked people out there
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by okoroemeka(m): 12:58pm On May 27
bouncin04:
The first paragraph in the write up got me laughing af , TF !! Nigga risked it all just to handle some boobs must be and escape back into the night grin grin grin ,
I really condemn the pervertious act but I felled down dying with laughter at the tag BREAST SQUEEZER,,the writer of this post must be a literal satirist to paint this pervert as a breast connosuier

1 Like

Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Bouncing2(m): 1:00pm On May 27
bouncin04:
Lmao ✋🏾😂🤚🏾

But that’s super weird
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:04pm On May 27
Does the DSS guard the school or what?
Re: Disability Based Violence: How A DSS Pervert Ran Amok In A Boarding School (pic) by Pepperdemisback: 1:11pm On May 27
Olawrites:
Fake story.

Raping for 9 years?

The girl he raped 12 times, and not pregnant?
They will use abortion drugs on them when detected they have early pregnancy or contraceptive disguised as Pain killers or Malaria drugs. The woman has a hand in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) / Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.