Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,536 members, 7,929,742 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC (14849 Views)

Tinubu Commissions Several Roads In Akwa Ibom Constructed By NDDC. / First Anniversary: Tinubu Defeated Boko Haram Terrorists In One Year – Akume / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by victorsola: 1:29pm On May 27
ogugwa1992:

Assures Niger-Delta of More Developmental Projects

https://ait.live/one-year-anniversary-president-tinubu-commissions-27-35km-ogbia-nembe-road-assures-niger-delta-of-commitment-to-develop-region/
this project started during Jonathan, I remember then I was in nembe for a program, na speed boat we Dey take reach nembe and brass then. Na now they finish am . It is well.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Awkaboy(m): 1:33pm On May 27
Nice2023:
He would soon commission cat fish pond.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by DrMuzungu(m): 1:33pm On May 27
1. Reno Omokri is gay and should shut the fvck up.

2. Ahmed Ebola Th1efnubu should be made president for life.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by tctrills: 1:33pm On May 27
DeepSight:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Good morning!

I hope you slept well. Oh sorry, you had nightmares? Well it's good you are now awake.

Go and preach the gospel to many others who still dwell in that delusion.

Tctrills.
Looool
So this is all a popularity contest to you. You think this is about recruiting new members to our course?
I respect everyone's opinion and I understand that we all can't be on the same side of an argument.
But people like you are perpetually miserable because you can afford to see anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On May 27
PDPdestroyer:
Misplaced priorities. Why build a new road when you haven’t finished rehabilitating existing roads? The only exception to this is the 2nd Niger bridge grin

This was started by buhari na
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by tamdun: 1:38pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:
I'm no longer a supporter of Israel.

I just found out that Jewish people STILL HATE JESUS CHRIST AND CHRISTIANS
EVEN AFTER 2000. YRS AGO angry

FVCK RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR MISLEADING ME
Learn to make ur own research so people like righteousness won't mislead u again
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On May 27
NDDC go build one road, chop money wey reach to build 3 more.

How they've allowed this corrupt entity to remain in existence beggars belief.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by AriyaTV: 1:50pm On May 27
KEVIND:
All these permutations to win the SS region is an exercise in futility.
Tinubu no matter how you try, the South South region will never vote for you come 2027. Except you'll rig as usual.

He doesn't have to win, he only needs 25% in south south. He got chunk of votes from Rivers, Edo and other SS states. That is the game.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Olujoy2011: 2:02pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

Nice
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by fof1: 2:05pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

You are Misfiring,Pls. Know ur God and Leave Israel alone with their Problems...Christ is Lord of All...Believers and Unbelievers...
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by AnambraPikinSel: 2:11pm On May 27
grin

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Pickieox(m): 2:12pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

You guys don't read history, that's why you were mistaken in your previous preference for Isreal. Isreal can just be likened to one tribe in Nigeria claiming to own it.

1 Like

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by AnambraPikinSel: 2:12pm On May 27
fof1:

You are Misfiring,Pls. Know ur God and Leave Israel alone with their Problems...Christ is Lord of All...Believers and Unbelievers...

Thunder fire jesus amin
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by DMerciful(m): 2:14pm On May 27
Stop gaslighting us. Its never top priority
Shikena:
South South geopolitical zone (as officially designated) and precisely Niger-Delta seems to be top priority and every true Nigerian is happy with this.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by EmeeNaka: 2:16pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

Have you heard of them beheading others? Christians in Nigeria would also sometimes destroy Traditional religion sites. The greatest evil is those ones that found pleasure in killing and beheading others for the sake of the so called Allah.

1 Like

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by CountinBlessins(m): 2:18pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

Get a job bro ... Time is running out fast because age is t on your side. Find something meaningful doing before it's too late for you.

Check your secondary school mates on Facebook see the gap they are giving you .

Use your time well fast before it's too late and you will never catch up again
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by DeepSight(m): 2:23pm On May 27
tctrills:

Looool
So this is all a popularity contest to you. You think this is about recruiting new members to our course?
I respect everyone's opinion and I understand that we all can't be on the same side of an argument.
But people like you are perpetually miserable because you can afford to see anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Go away, go away, go away, Iblis.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Kenmatt(m): 2:25pm On May 27
Look at the tiny road the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is commissioning.

Are you sure this man will deliver at all?
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by tctrills: 2:27pm On May 27
DeepSight:

Go away, go away, go away, Iblis.
My child how old are you? You tagged me in your response and now you are uncomfortable with my presence? grin grin grin grin
You guys are all the same.
No difference.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by DeepSight(m): 2:28pm On May 27
tctrills:

My child how old are you? You tagged me in your response and now you are uncomfortable with my presence? grin grin grin grin
You guys are all the same.
No difference.

Iblis, go away.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by tctrills: 2:32pm On May 27
DeepSight:

Iblis, go away.
This baby.
Really, what is your problem?
I dey on my own, you come dey tag me and now you are crying as if I took your toys from you.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by DeepSight(m): 2:45pm On May 27
tctrills:

This baby.
Really, what is your problem?
I dey on my own, you come dey tag me and now you are crying as if I took your toys from you.

Aaaaargh!

Shaitan! Iblis! Beelzebub! Asmodeus!

We rebuke you!

Go away!
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Shikena(m): 2:56pm On May 27
Define "gaslighting" grin

DMerciful:
Stop gaslighting us. Its never top priority
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by commoditiesnig: 2:58pm On May 27
datopaper:
We need more of these in Niger delta and nigeria as a whole
Very true

1 Like

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Khyrvxjzy: 3:05pm On May 27
PDPdestroyer:
Misplaced priorities. Why build a new road when you haven’t finished rehabilitating existing roads? The only exception to this is the 2nd Niger bridge grin
are you igbo?

1 Like

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by ufuosman(m): 3:38pm On May 27
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by SuperEagles: 3:42pm On May 27
Your foolishness as to be generational, 2027 Tinubu will have more votes than he did from the SS in 2027. You tears will be full then

KEVIND:
All these permutations to win the SS region is an exercise in futility.
Tinubu no matter how you try, the South South region will never vote for you come 2027. Except you'll rig as usual.

1 Like

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by damkin24(m): 3:43pm On May 27
OmotolaDeniro:
Ebimpawa ooooo
Can't you just change your module operandi for once?
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by FreeStuffsNG: 3:47pm On May 27
This road is a great development. I hope it will be adequately utilized. Most folks in this area are few in population and hardly transport by road. I see them now buying automobiles instead of boats.

Congratulations Bayelsa. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Bitterkola100: 3:51pm On May 27
Gbadugbakun:
undecided
hunger don wound dis one.
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by OmotolaDeniro(f): 3:53pm On May 27
😭 I'm being real niggar
damkin24:

Can't you just change your module operandi for once?
Re: One Year Anniversary: Tinubu Commissions Nembe Road Built By NDDC by Lithiumite: 4:05pm On May 27
Risingblue008:
Lol
grin grin grin
Just see wetin president of snatch and run
I build lagos
I'll keep the ground running
Just see wetin det commission

NDDC road wey no dey standard
NDDC wey dey construct roads without gutters

These ppliticians are taking us for granted

Are you for real....gutters in a well drained terrain such as this.....bross abeg check that terrain well ABI eyes dey pain you or you just wan get bad belle for no reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBOG Responds To Lai Mohd's Letter, Seeks Pre Sambisa Tour Meeting With NSA, CDS / Buhari Goofs On Reelection Date, GDP Growth Projection - The Cable / Oyo Assembly Approves 10 Billion Loan For Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.