Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta (41637 Views)

Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by YelloweWest: 1:39pm On May 28
CuriousCart:
But why will a Prince steal?
False allegations

Likey motivated by jealousy!
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On May 28
But you'll be defending Tilumbu even though he stole his wealth
illicit:
Prince wey dey go steal phone?

That one na prince?

🥴
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by superCleanworks(m): 2:05pm On May 28
kushme:
Wow, yours, na divine intervention. Its obvious you survived, however, I would like to know how you were able to make it through that day,excaping death from those blood thirsty urchins, who helped you?
It was an ABSOLUTE miracle.
That story can only be told in a book or a full thread.
i don't like to remember the details because it causes hellish nightmares and I would really love to sleep well tonight.
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:08pm On May 28
This isn't trending on twitter if na North d kee this guy some people would have cursed lord lugard today... The guy could be innocent and shame on those in charge of the hostel like porter who couldn't do something to intervene to save the boy... How would the mum be feeling losing her only son to academic banditry and hooliganism
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by illicit(m): 2:09pm On May 28
DMerciful:
But you'll be defending Tilumbu even though he stole his wealth

Peter obi stole from Anambra
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DMerciful(m): 2:11pm On May 28
You see the defense i talked about?
illicit:

Peter obi stole from Anambra
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Father4all: 2:14pm On May 28
He must be a poor prince. Although, they are not supposed to eliminate him. I seek justice for him
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by kushme: 2:39pm On May 28
superCleanworks:

It was an ABSOLUTE miracle.
That story can only be told in a book or a full thread.
i don't like to remember the details because it causes hellish nightmares and I would really love to sleep well tonight.

Okay. Sorry about that. No worry yourself.
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by illicit(m): 2:50pm On May 28
DMerciful:
You see the defense i talked about?

Exactly

You defend ur man

I defend mine

Any problem?
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Sleekfingers: 3:00pm On May 28
OboOlora:
One id1ot up there was asking why a Prince would steal a phone.
Have you heard of the word KLEPTOMANIA?
Even some rich kids would steal items that can buy, it is just deeper than we can see.
I think of the former Queen of England was like that lol

The queen's mother
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by sylve11: 3:09pm On May 28
superCleanworks:
I will NEVER be a partaker in jungle justice.

If you have never been falsely accused by people who actually have been waiting for the opportunity to kill you, you will never know.
I have been there before but God raised me from the dead to be alive and tell the story.

I will never be a part of it.

Loud it to their ears. cool
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On May 28
So why did you celebrate the killing of the alleged phone thief?
illicit:

Exactly

You defend ur man

I defend mine

Any problem?
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Popesuccess(m): 3:36pm On May 28
[quote author=illicit post=130166412]Prince wey dey go steal phone?
That one na prince?
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Forkthiefnubu: 3:36pm On May 28
The audacity the arrogance this tinubu presidency is giving to yaribas is out of the world , slapping beating and killing and egging on the military to massacre villagers
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Forkthiefnubu: 3:39pm On May 28
GloriousGbola:
The students who beat and killed this man should be named. So there is no ambiguity. Not this cover up story that they were expelled and handed over to the police.

This is the same bullying we saw in the Abuja school, on a much larger scale. Do not doubt the power of hatred and bad belle, especially where black people are concerned
Especially with the ppl who feel they are power and superior to others
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DavSagacity(m): 3:48pm On May 28
Franzinni:
Gen z ... Emotional creatures.

If this world will be destroyed, it will be in the hands of Genz or gen alpha ... Those two are spoilt rotten, they don't know anything about life besides mobile phone and attention.

How can a prince decide to steal phone if not that there is something wrong somewhere ... How much the phone be self.
And to kill him by mob action is the appropriate thing to do..?

1 Like

Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by victorVIC1(m): 4:08pm On May 28
illicit:

That one na prince?

🥴

You are as stupid as the students for arriving at such conclusion without any investigation. Most of na for that country no just get sense that is why dem dey govern na like morons
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by illicit(m): 4:15pm On May 28
DMerciful:
So why did you celebrate the killing of the alleged phone thief?

Can u quote where I celebrated pls...
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DMerciful(m): 4:54pm On May 28
Look at your comment for someone that was killed! So disdainful and insensitive

illicit:

That one na prince?

🥴
illicit:

Can u quote where I celebrated pls...
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by harmony75: 4:55pm On May 28
Im seeing comments prince that steals phone, this is a very bad comment should his life be paid for a phone or phones. Stealing is not enough reason to kill a human being!!!
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by chukkystar(m): 5:00pm On May 28
superCleanworks:
I will NEVER be a partaker in jungle justice.

If you have never been falsely accused by people who actually have been waiting for the opportunity to kill you, you will never know.
I have been there before but God raised me from the dead to be alive and tell the story.

I will never be a part of it.
please can I hear some of the story.. I feel I can Learn something from Ur experience today..
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by babtoundey(m): 5:02pm On May 28
This Ologbosere abi na Ologinisere is childish and immature. The likes of him are in the same league as those who lynched the poor guy.

If the government fails or refuses to act as you want then you start killing and maiming people from other tribe to attain justice.

A sensible elder will know how to call for justice without incitement and threats.

It means nothing that the vicitim is a prince. All that matters is that he is human and has been unfairly treated.

Ologbosere can go and hang himself!
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by babtoundey(m): 5:08pm On May 28
Forkthiefnubu:
The audacity the arrogance this tinubu presidency is giving to yaribas is out of the world , slapping beating and killing and egging on the military to massacre villagers

Idiots like you are enemies of peace. You do every dirty thing to ensure that peace is never attained. What has Yorubw got to do with a student killed by some criminals. Would you even know the victim is not Yoruba (judging by his name)?
Stop being unfortunate. You can't have peace and comfort bringing down any group or inciting others against one group. Grow up
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by illicit(m): 6:03pm On May 28
DMerciful:

Look at your comment for someone that was killed! So disdainful and insensitive

Is this how u celebrate?
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by osazsky(m): 6:51pm On May 28
Those students don buy market see wahala..I thrust Nigeria police
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by DMerciful(m): 8:07pm On May 28
Since we're talking about death, what you said was enough to be classified as celebration.

Be guided next time
illicit:

Is this how u celebrate?
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by shonepet: 8:12pm On May 28
Most of the people saying "how will a prince steal phone", please swear you have never stolen anything before!!! Did anyone kill you?

Why steal a life you cannot return, He stole a phone and it was recovered. Now it's their turn to make sure his life is returned back to him.
This boys are product's of parents who have failed in their parenting, and they decide to send them to a boarding school, expecting the school to fix their failures.
I am sure most of this boys are over 18yrs of age, the law must hold it cause.

1 Like

Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by ClassicEvilSpir: 8:13pm On May 28
Franzinni:
Gen z ... Emotional creatures.

If this world will be destroyed, it will be in the hands of Genz or gen alpha ... Those two are spoilt rotten, they don't know anything about life besides mobile phone and attention.

How can a prince decide to steal phone if not that there is something wrong somewhere ... How much the phone be self.

Gen-z are like this, thanks to their rotten parents and elders in society who failed to replicate what their parents imparted upon them. Corruption, vices and the likes in this country was through these so called elders, then they turn around and start to criticise their offsprings; the product of their regression.
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by illicit(m): 8:13pm On May 28
DMerciful:
Since we're talking about death, what you said was enough to be classified as celebration.

Be guided next time

That's the ish with y'all obidients

U can't tell me what to do

Do u, I do me

🥵
Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by Franzinni: 8:27pm On May 28
ClassicEvilSpir:

Gen-z are like this, thanks to their rotten parents and elders in society who failed to replicate what their parents imparted upon them. Corruption, vices and the likes in this country was through these so called elders, then they turn around and start to criticise their offsprings; the product of their regression.
You can't be more correct ... The elders and parent failed them ... Just like they have failed the Nigerian youth with no legacy of significance... And the sad reality is they are still failing Nigeria with their backwards and analog mindset .

1 Like

Re: Alex Timileyin: Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death Is A Prince In Delta by FirmTR(m): 10:23pm On May 28
CuriousCart:
But why will a Prince steal?

You nor get sense, abi you nor know the meaning of alleged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.