Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events (35936 Views)

Eniola Badmus Resumes Office As SA To Abbas, Speaker Of House Of Reps / President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by oneMalik: 9:29pm On May 27
See as you just exposed your gullibility...

Pls grow !!

otherway:
Nah padi padi.

Read somewhere that Eniola is notorious in the area of pimping girls for big politicians.

So she got a good placement.

Let her enjoy her dark activities with the powers that be. God can not be mocked. Whatever we sow, we must reap... Nothing can stop it.

Shebbi she has used her satanic influence to send a tiktoker to jail for 3 years. Her cup go soon full.

I believe this allegation with my full chest. Let her come and sue me.

You don't arrest someone and parade her like a criminal over a civil case you could have simply allowed the court to handle.

That act alone is suggestive that indeed the tiktoker was probably right.

Only someone with political connection can treat someone that way over defamation issue.

Nigerians are not fools.

And for those asking me to congratulate her, I would like to say for a fact that those people are deluded, myopic and one of the problems of this country.

How can i congratulate her for getting a useless portfolio that is a waste to tax payers money?

And GOD knows I have no hatred for her but I'm just not one of the gullible Nigerians.

Special adviser ON SOCIAL EVENTS. Like seriously!
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Jodybarton: 10:01pm On May 27
otherway:
Nah padi padi.

Read somewhere that Eniola is notorious in the area of pimping girls for big politicians.

Let her enjoy her dark activities with the powers that be. God can not be mocked. Whatever we sow, we must reap... Nothing can stop it.

Shebbi she has used her satanic influence to send a tiktoker to jail for 3 years. Her cup go soon full.

You don't arrest someone and parade her like a criminal over a civil case you could have simply allowed the court to handle.

Only someone with political connection can treat someone that way over defamation issue.

Nigerians are not fools.

And for those asking me to congratulate her, I would like to say for a fact that those people are deluded, myopic and one of the problems of this country.

How can i congratulate her for getting a useless portfolio that is a waste to tax payers money?

And GOD knows I have no hatred for her but I'm just not one of the gullible Nigerians.

Your senseless comment is only cool with senseless people like you, well your lazy poor type are not hard to find just that if them carry you now na suffer you go suffer because you no get background and you no get successful person to come out for you. Why not just mind your business so you don't stress your innocent mother struggling to keep you alive with her food.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by otherway: 10:16pm On May 27
Jodybarton:

Your senseless comment is only cool with senseless people like you, well your lazy poor type are not hard to find just that if them carry you now na suffer you go suffer because you no get background and you no get successful person to come out for you. Why not just mind your business so you don't stress your innocent mother struggling to keep you alive with her food.

I'm sure If you know me you won't even dare write this rubbish.

Bunch or mindless zombies.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by otherway: 10:19pm On May 27
oneMalik:
See as you just exposed your gullibility...

Pls grow !!

I should grow because I chose to believe the allegation.

I should grow because I condemned the useless portfolio she was given.

You are one of the problems in Nigeria and I pity you and your generation.

How can you sue someone for expressing his fundamental right cos I just expressed my self.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by GoodLife4live: 10:53pm On May 27
otherway:
Nah padi padi.

Nigerians are not fools.

Obidiont will surely cry over every good news....hahah
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Thegamingorca(m): 10:57pm On May 27
Since this guy become speaker, I never hear one thing wey he do. I only know say the idiot hire that yetunde gold proostitute for Instagram influencer and now this eniola badmus. The guy go dey run dem marathon knacking
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Boo3nity(m): 11:40pm On May 27
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Morizo(m): 12:29am On May 28
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by dododawa1: 7:42am On May 28
A legal practitioner, Lady Chikwue Ochiagha, who is the Registrar of the Diocese of Lagos Mainland, Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) since 2006, the chairman of the Synod Planning Committee of the diocese since 2007, during an interview with The Nigerian Tribune, revealed how a YORUBA man saved her father’s life in Kaduna State during the civil war.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by geewean(m): 10:35am On May 28
Now part of her Job description is to supply the law makers Solid and juicy Olosho to calm their nerves after their senate duties.

What is really the social event that she is to handle for the house of representative except for the Hob description mentioned above.

Tax payers monies and savings from the fuel subsidy will be used to finance this irrelevant office.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On May 28
She's gaining the weight back. Short term weight loss fixes eventually lead to problems in the long term.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:21pm On May 28
Validated:

For selling her birthright for a pot of porridge

Your own birthright cannot buy 1 sachet water. Ode
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Jodybarton: 4:17pm On Jun 05
otherway:

I'm sure If you know me you won't even dare write this rubbish.

Bunch or mindless zombies.

You wey no get level even your papa no fit talk to me anyhow
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by otherway: 4:48pm On Jun 05
Jodybarton:

You wey no get level even your papa no fit talk to me anyhow

Local champion. Continue.
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by Fearyourcreator: 8:41am On Jun 24
Villa12:
even fearyourcreator make they give am something too grin grin
I just opened this account again ...
You get all the mentions I have ...
Lolzzzz .. obsession yi badt gan
Re: Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events by VTJN(m): 4:15am On Jul 21
Fearyourcreator:

I just opened this account again ...
You get all the mentions I have ...
Lolzzzz .. obsession yi badt gan
come outside when protest starts make you go dey shout lazy and jobless Nigerians grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.