Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,261 members, 7,934,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely (17939 Views)

FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria / Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by lexy2014: 4:11pm On May 27
Fortruth:

And they have a similar value system in order to do that…unlike Nigg area where you have at least four nations enslaved together under a fictitious name….

is it the numbers of nations enslaved together under a ficticious name that is responsible for the unbridled corruption that nigeria is known for?

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by qtx(m): 4:13pm On May 27
OmotolaDeniro:
Ebimpawa ooooo
lol, no be small ebin grin
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Afonja007: 4:16pm On May 27
No southerner get liver to confront any northern politician imagine tinubu go hold ifeanyi emefiele leave his oga buhari leave malami grin

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by OmotolaDeniro(f): 4:18pm On May 27
😆 nawa oo
Kapeter:
Pray that ebi nor go kill them for aba o. People Wey just dey see streetlight for 2024 🥹
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by sulaak(m): 4:20pm On May 27
immortalcrown:
APC vs APC.

Nobody has questioned the so-called Buhari over all the frauds his regime commited. This indicates that his tenures might have actually been completed by impostors, meaning that APC is the biggest scam so far in Nigeria.

Under Buhari, oil exports fell from 2.1 million barrels per day to 900,000 B/D. the. GMD of. NNPC is Mele Kyari and he is still. the Chairman of the NNPCL.

APC is what you call state capture = Buhari =. Tinubu=. failure

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by ajimo54(m): 4:23pm On May 27
immortalcrown:
APC vs APC.

Nobody has questioned the so-called Buhari over all the frauds his regime commited. This indicates that his tenures might have actually been completed by impostors, meaning that APC is the biggest scam so far in Nigeria.

What the hell! So because it was APC who did the scam, it should NOT be covered by the ruling APC! What do Nigerians like you want? What exactly una want?
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by MrRichmond: 4:25pm On May 27
Tjra:

I have never seen PitObi's gay son or his other children fool themselves on social media because their father was beaten mercilessly at the polls.

You need to get busy with life and be useful to yourself instead of carrying his matter for head.

What happened to your own life?

Why don't you get busy with your own life instead of attacking other people for their opinions.

Pot calling kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Xpol: 4:36pm On May 27
Veste:
Nigeria scamming nigerians grin grin. Believe in a better Nigeria at ur own risk. The best u can do is to make yourself better and forget about Nigeria becoming better.

Imagine criminals running a government. Who do black people this? It was not this bad under Obasanjo, Yaradua or Jonathan. I keep on saying it that nigeria is the problem of Africa.
APC go finish the remaining life in this failed British company grin.
That's what I've been telling people that are waiting/hoping for a better Nigeria before having a better life.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Nonexisting1: 4:36pm On May 27
Akwamkpuruamu:
Woye, Omojuwa should also be arrested alongside Hadi Sirika for this great fraud against the nation.

The likes of MANABBQGRILS, Helinues, Seunmsg, and all those darling daddy supporters of the Nigeria Air crime team on nairaland should also be arrested.

We saw the sham in it but they said we are unpatriotic. So who's patriotic now?

Don't support evil because it's carried out by your mannequin daddy
Just like the ediots are now gaslighting everybody that is against the coastal highway. When that one also makes the headlines here, they will all disappear. Greater number of them are trolls, some do it for stipends but you see Manna, whoever is behind that moniker is pure evil and he will not end well. They know evil, see evil and choose to support it just to spite others. Unless mother nature don't exist, they all will never go unpunished, them and their generations.

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:38pm On May 27
Very unfortunate! The only thing worse than Witches and demons are Nigerian politicians.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Borrow222: 4:41pm On May 27
Tjra:

I have never seen PitObi's gay son or his other children fool themselves on social media because their father was beaten mercilessly at the polls.

You need to get busy with life and be useful to yourself instead of carrying his matter for head.

You are a very st..pid idi...t.

The useless political party you are supporting just embezzled billions of naira, and you are still talking irrelevant nonsense.

You guys don't have a single ounce of shame supporting a party of frauds.

I don't blame you fo...ls; it is only in Nigeria that anim...s like you can exist.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by immortalcrown(m): 4:41pm On May 27
ajimo54:
What the hell! So because it was APC who did the scam, it should be covered by the ruling APC! What do Nigerians like you want? What exactly una want?
You are a false accuser. What you wrote here is not implied in my comment.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by annyz: 4:56pm On May 27
horsepower102:
In a sane country buhari and his minister of aviation and their corrupt families and friends should be in jail today.

David Hundeyin deserves serious apology from those who insulted him when he exposed the fake airline setup by buhari.

This is just one corrupt act out of hundreds of other corruption cases that buharis administration has not accounted for.

Buhari printed estimated N23 trillion that nobody today has an idea where the money is and what it was used for .
Throughout all these corruption, Tinubu was never ashamed to remind us that he brought buhari to power but today he is pretending he doesn’t even know who buhari is.

Until when he finally........... Before we start hearing Buhari loots.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Diligence: 5:01pm On May 27
APC + Propaganda+ Conduit Pipe for corruption... Buhari's regime was Operation Cash Out or Loot, namely:
1. Abacha's Loot
2. Feeding School Children under Lock-Down
3. Covid-19 Palliatives
4. Traders Moni
5. Naija Air - White Elephant

Chai! APC Vs APC: They came to SKD: Steal, Kill & Destroy! BAT's time: Recoup, Loot, Embezzle, Grab, Burn, Steal, Kill & Destroy!

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Thegamingorca(m): 5:17pm On May 27
The 80 billion nko?
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Inosky: 5:32pm On May 27
Funny country. Buharii is the only cr!minal past president everyone condemns, his party blamed the past administration as if it was another party in power, and the funny thing is that as he is the head of the cr!minal cartel, he's untouchable shocked grin

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Ikennaezento(m): 5:40pm On May 27
At this point, the Obidients are the true lovers of Nigeria and are more sensible than the Ronus.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by Ttipsy(f): 5:42pm On May 27
Money looted

lol funny things
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by CrossRhodes: 5:47pm On May 27
Akwamkpuruamu:
Woye, Omojuwa should also be arrested alongside Hadi Sirika for this great fraud against the nation.

The likes of MANABBQGRILS, Helinues, Seunmsg, and all those darling daddy supporters of the Nigeria Air crime team on nairaland should also be arrested.

We saw the sham in it but they said we are unpatriotic. So who's patriotic now?

Don't support evil because it's carried out by your mannequin daddy
They are the lovers of nigeria grin.

God Almighty in heaven release your judgement on these lovers of nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by CrossRhodes: 5:48pm On May 27
Ikennaezento:
At this point, the Obidients are the true lovers of Nigeria and are more sensible than the Ronus.
It's clear as day who the lovers of Nigeria are...

Normal right forward thinking humans want a working Nigeria, but look at what zombies are supporting and calling themselves lovers of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by CrossRhodes: 5:50pm On May 27
Nonexisting1:
Just like the ediots are now gaslighting everybody that is against the coastal highway. When that one also makes the headlines here, they will all disappear. Greater number of them are trolls, some do it for stipends but you see Manna, whoever is behind that moniker is pure evil and he will not end well. They know evil, see evil and choose to support it just to spite others. Unless mother nature don't exist, they all will never go unpunished, them and their generations.
Darkness will always cover their paths

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by jamesharryson(m): 5:52pm On May 27
Imagine if another party won the election, more cans of worm would have been opened.

I am sure many things are still being covered by the APC for the past APC administration

Ikegwuru

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by correctguy101(m): 5:57pm On May 27
Veste:
Nigeria scamming nigerians grin grin. Believe in a better Nigeria at ur own risk. The best u can do is to make yourself better and forget about Nigeria becoming better.

Imagine criminals running a government. Who do black people this? It was not this bad under Obasanjo, Yaradua or Jonathan. I keep on saying it that nigeria is the problem of Africa.

True abegi...

Nigeria and most of Africa is one mighty business. All their presidents are simply managers.

Some werey would make comments like: Na you go make am better. Me was like: Abeg no look me if you dey talk that nonsense...

Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by assholemods: 6:09pm On May 27
horsepower102:

You have come with your agbodo gaslighting tactics. What is stopping your daddy Tinubu from investigating and prosecuting buhari from all the corruption.

Why is your Agbodo daddy protecting Buhari despite all the multiple corruptions discovered so far?
This is why I hate engaging kids on Nairaland what you all do is to throw tantrums. That I asked you simple questions doesn't mean that I am Tinubu supporter but to kids like you once someone says anything contrary from what you want to hear the person is automatically Tinubu supporter...what a pity.
When Buhari came and was running after corrupt people a lot of people were complaining that he should just focus on governce. We started hearing corruption will fight back, corruption is fighting back. Now you are saying Tinubu could have done the same.
If at all Tinubu is going to probe Buhari is it going to be instantly? Do you know it takes time to gather evidence? Now this is a very good one, after investigation they discovered that the airline was a ruse.
If you engage me again with insults or tantrums I will simply ignore you. You can have meaningful conversations with anyone without tantrums.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by DeepSight(m): 6:12pm On May 27
Veste:

correctguy101:

True abegi...

Nigeria and most of Africa is one mighty business. All their presidents are simply managers.

Some werey would make comments like: Na you go make am better. Me was like: Abeg no look me if you dey talk that nonsense...

Smh

Both on point, a company it was, the Royal Niger Company and it was purchased by the British for a mere £865, 000!

https://africasacountry.com/2014/04/historyclass-who-sold-nigeria-to-the-british-for-865k-in-1899
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On May 27
assholemods:

When Buhari came and was running after corrupt people a lot of people were complaining that he should just focus on governce.

Please remind us of when Buhari ever fought kwarapshin?
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by assholemods: 6:22pm On May 27
lexy2014:

no he does not. but they say birds of the same feather flock together. if tinubu does not take credit for bringing buhari, are you telling me he did not know that buhari was incompetent? if you say tinubu should not take responsibility for buharis failure, i thought you supporters say tinubu knows how to spot talent? was bringing buhari not part of his spotting talent? did tinubu not tell the world that buhari was nigeria's only solution? did tinubu sponsor buhari because he wanted the best for nigeria or because of his selfish personal ambition?
To start with let me ask you questions; Is it the simple questions I asked that made you to jump into conclusions that I am a Tinubu supporter? So I cannot have my free will of thinking without being a supporter of Tinubu?
Now to your questions I am going to respond this way..If I introduce a lady that I know to you to be taken as a wife because I trust her and I truly know her to be very good. If along the line you got married to her but she later changed to a bad person after the marriage will you blame me for that? I hope that answers your questions.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by assholemods: 6:28pm On May 27
DeepSight:

Please remind us of when Buhari ever fought kwarapshin?
Just to help you with one:
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17L1O6/
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by DeepSight(m): 6:32pm On May 27
assholemods:

Just to help you with one:
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17L1O6/

Indeed I recall this, but I dont think such isolated incidents suffice to demonstrate any fight against kwarapshin.

For if that is the case, we could equally cite a few cases that will prove that Abacha and even Babangida both fought corruption.

Surely you remember the failed banks pursuit under Abacha.
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by frog12: 6:36pm On May 27
when minister is under EFCC seat, then the entire project na big FRAUD
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by frog12: 6:36pm On May 27
FRAUD dey dis people DNA, until we get death penalty
Re: FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely by lexy2014: 7:12pm On May 27
assholemods:

To start with let me ask you questions; Is it the simple questions I asked that made you to jump into conclusions that I am a Tinubu supporter? So I cannot have my free will of thinking without being a supporter of Tinubu?
Now to your questions I am going to respond this way..If I introduce a lady that I know to you to be taken as a wife because I trust her and I truly know her to be very good. If along the line you got married to her but she later changed to a bad person after the marriage will you blame me for that? I hope that answers your questions.

Which of these questions below did your response answer?

1. if tinubu does not take credit for bringing buhari, are you telling me he did not know that buhari was incompetent?

2. if you say tinubu should not take responsibility for buharis failure, i thought you supporters say tinubu knows how to spot talent?

3. was bringing buhari not part of his spotting talent?

4. did tinubu not tell the world that buhari was nigeria's only solution?

5. did tinubu sponsor buhari because he wanted the best for nigeria or because of his selfish personal ambition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria / Black Box Of Crashed Bristow Helicopter Found / Malta Visa Requirements Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.