Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. (33618 Views)

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by ZekeYeager: 4:30pm On May 27
Be careful. You're revealing your lack of intelligence

God1000:
Are you going to use AI generated text to appear intelligent again Mr man? What a genius and advocate of mass murder.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by felong(m): 4:31pm On May 27
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But Today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say😏
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by onadana: 4:33pm On May 27
Egypt is not a friend to Israel they're still foes.Egypt subtlely supports Hamas in brotherhood..anything to weaken Israel. The Egyptians are snakes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Presidency1: 4:36pm On May 27
E be like say Egypt wants to collect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Pootle: 4:37pm On May 27
isreal 1-0 egypt

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:37pm On May 27
shoodboi2:
They have started twisting the facts as usual. The Israeli soldiers shot at and killed the Egyptian border guard soldier.

Every news agency reports it as "shooting" but Nairaland went on to publish the only one that claimed Egypt opened fire first. Egypt did not open fire. Israel did.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. This bot guy and foolishness are both idf aswipes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Thegamingorca(m): 4:38pm On May 27
The plot thickens. You kill an Egyptian. Omoh the whole Arab comes for you
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:38pm On May 27
KnowledgePower7:
But Israeli Jews hate Christians
Still na Christians dey support Israel

Christians are so delusional
Checkout videos of Jews attacking Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z581dbGqr08?si=vxCzKVvM4N2M1gXS
Jew is still far better than your murderous islam

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by FxMasterz: 4:38pm On May 27
allen113:
If Isreal and Egypt share border wetin come make the children of Israel for bible trek 40yrs for wilderness na?🤔

Nawa ooh

The journey was suppose to take them only 11 days but it took them 40yrs because of disobedience.

Deuteronomy 1:2-3
"Normally it takes only eleven days to travel from Mount Sinai to Kadesh-barnea, going by way of Mount Seir. But forty years after the Israelites left Egypt, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses addressed the people of Israel..."

11 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Flunitrazepamm: 4:39pm On May 27
allen113:
If Isreal and Egypt share border wetin come make the children of Israel for bible trek 40yrs for wilderness na?🤔

Nawa ooh
Or does mean Isreal was not in Isreal ?

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Presidency1: 4:39pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh

Deuteronomy 2:3
"You have circled this mountain long enough, turn you northward"

7 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by timota(m): 4:39pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh
God did not allow them to take that shorter route,so that they will not think of running back to Egypt if they see war

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by beryledibor: 4:40pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh

Gaza didn't belong to Israel from time memorial. It's belongs to old time Philistines.

Entering thru Gaza would have been more shorter though. Maybe the Philistines were not soft targets then

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Thegamingorca(m): 4:41pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh

Moses just dey use their papa trek the whole Arab.

The Israelites first cross red sea enter Saudi Arabia that time come still enter Jordan before them enter Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by MatthiasChin: 4:41pm On May 27
This is why Estonian consulate needs to be relocated from that Egypt...

How David or Solomon wan go collect his Estonian study visa for Egypt now??
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:41pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh
There is no
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by psalmsjob: 4:42pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh

Because they were going about in circles as God wanted those rebellious generation that worship the golden calf to perish in the wilderness as punishment for their unbelieve so none of them entered the promised land....that's exactly what God is doing with Jesus to the world now.
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:42pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh
There is no place on earth that you will trek 44years to reach. Their disobedience caused them the confusion

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:43pm On May 27
You won’t see what’s coming
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by SeriouslySense(m): 4:43pm On May 27
My God says love even your enemies and pray for them. What does your God say.

Even if your God says hate your enemies, My God also came to this world as a Jew.

Besides The jews are humans like anybody, like anybody they have the same flaws, Russia killed Ukrainians nobody said anything, Assad of Syria is killing his people, nobody said anything, Christians are been killed in many country and in Nigeria, nobody said anything. People are been killed in yemen, sudan, congo and etcetera.

Do you think everything is Israel's fault, or you are the only victim.

All you do is examine every action of Israel like you are their Judge, hypocrites. smiley

clearly you are delusional. smiley

Who is delusional, are people not been killed like chicken in this country. You think you are the fair Judge or the logical one

KnowledgePower7:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by DeepSight(m): 4:43pm On May 27
UNDFTD:
If the Arab countries did NOT defeat Israel in the 1967 6-day war, what makes them believe they can do so NOW?

Well, this is not 1967 for starters.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Fineman2: 4:44pm On May 27
ZekeYeager:
Be careful. You're revealing your lack of intelligence

for exposing him

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by HeraldAgric01(m): 4:45pm On May 27
Disobedience. They were re-routed.
allen113:

Nawa ooh

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Everfrank(m): 4:45pm On May 27
Israelis are pathological liars.
Always playing the victims card to cover their atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by DasaintHope(m): 4:45pm On May 27

Jews hate Christian's? Okay I agree.
Is it Islamist whose religion asks them to behead Christian's that we should support?
I rather side with the Jew whose religion and holy book I share, and there's no place it orders the killing of Christian's. Rather than support Muhammhedian blood suckers

KnowledgePower7:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Dennisochampa: 4:46pm On May 27
What led to the confrontation??
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:47pm On May 27
;
BlackfireX:
That means the war won't end next month

grin grin grin
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by JoeEeL(m): 4:49pm On May 27
allen113:

Nawa ooh

U believe folktales too much.

I'm sure you believe one sea parted way by one strike of lightening, and your jew masters walked thru it on barefoot.

Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by omoredia: 4:49pm On May 27
Arabs cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by Mubieey: 4:49pm On May 27
Mrdecent:
I hope they resolve this amicably, if not, it wouldn't be nice for Egypt to join Hamas for whatever reason.

Why is it difficult for Hamas to release the hostages? Why?

Because Israel are also holding Palestinian hostages with them
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by JoeEeL(m): 4:51pm On May 27
shoodboi2:
They have started twisting the facts as usual. The Israeli soldiers shot at and killed the Egyptian border guard soldier.

Every news agency reports it as "shooting" but Nairaland went on to publish the only one that claimed Egypt opened fire first. Egypt did not open fire. Israel did.

Lol, when your dailies dey write "ipob/soldiers clash"... you no dey remind them say na soldiers dey shoot first na, and many times 'only'.
Re: Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. by JoeEeL(m): 4:52pm On May 27
TylerPerry:
Where are they boys beating Igbo voters the other day? Please someone should check on them, heard many of them have passed on or in horrible state of emotional quagmire...... Egyptians have a binding agreement never to fight Israelites again after the incident of over fifty years ago, that while they were prepared for battle with Israeli army, a night before they set out.... Israel entered their midst and the rest is History

Lol, Israel bombed their arsenal of military aircrafts before they could even take off the next day. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.