Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) (50999 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:30pm On May 28
E no go pass delta state.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Prettychild(f): 8:33pm On May 28
officialwdhtv:
Four ladies married to the same man proudly show him off cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-pF6_MZrLw
I just pity the man cos he go dey chop sacrifices in the name of food from 4 different women
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Surgeman: 8:34pm On May 28
Funny how accurate the bible is.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by LockDown69(m): 8:39pm On May 28
You go see say all of them fit get young chap wey de wax them outside. Probably raise another man's child grin
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56pm On May 28
house10studios:
Na money still dey run am, nothing bout love here.
Good luck with his marriage life full house
And na empty pocket dey run one man one wife home for your mind?
Continue to deceive yourself
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by 7arrows: 9:01pm On May 28
fuckingAyaya:
How many "Somes" do we call this one bayi?

Four SOMES bro.

1 Like

Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:15pm On May 28
Kobojunkie:
If true, the first thing i noticed is that they all look like they are their early to mid-twenties. Give them some time to really grow and then come back with the camera then for their comments. lipsrsealed

What you said is probably going to be the outcome, but using age as the basis is contradictory, as we all know that younger ladies are more picky and have more options.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by t2luv1: 9:26pm On May 28
NFBI:
I'm jealous i am only managing two

Jealous partner I am pissed off. I nah fit try this for this America, She go take half of everything. Make I dey quiet after 30 yr.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Nwaikpe: 9:28pm On May 28
MrBrownJay1:
- jealous/envious women who cant even find ONE man to propose to them will look down on that family.
- jealous/envious men who cant even find ONE wife to marry will look down on this family

lets just congratulate these people and their future life, whether good or miserable...

how come? so you would prefer to have one wife to yourself and 3 side chic that would be going around with other men (as well as you), rather than have 4 wives for yourself only?

Then allah wouldn't have put a maximum number to wives.

Because, steady, Alhaji wey get four wives still dey smash aisha outside his four wives.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by t2luv1: 9:30pm On May 28
okoroemeka:
the competition to fvck the living daylights out of this man will be on another level

Well, I know of two excuses he has never heard though. "Not tonight dear" and "Is that all you think about"
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by amadice(m): 9:38pm On May 28
lonelydora:

Check well, na Urhobo man.

Man is living the best of life. He's enjoying. grin grin

LISTEN TO WHAT THE MAN SAID, DOES IT SOUND UHROBO TO YOU?
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by MDK777: 10:09pm On May 28
If there's money every thing is possible
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by MyAmericandream(f): 10:14pm On May 28
NFBI:
I'm jealous i am only managing two

Jealous for what na? You can add 4 more to the two you're managing. Nobody go slice your throat.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:32pm On May 28
He is an Hero cos I see him marrying another 6 with a short period
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by HilcomTech(m): 10:38pm On May 28
obiekunie01:

na who dey give you the assurance say the 4 wives na only you go dey nack them?

bros no tell me say you still bliv say any woman today dey nack one man!
no even swear for the one wife wey dey your house talk more of four!

No one asked you for the story of your family women

1 Like

Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 1:31am On May 29
Just imagine if u could marry all ur girlfriends? Back in biblical era men had wives and concubines and I guess it was kinda fun for them but also problematic. undecided
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Formation10: 4:42am On May 29
Them they show now when the bad side call jealous enter make una manage like that oh
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by papadiho(m): 5:47am On May 29
It's better to marry 3 or more wifes than to marry two if you want to live longer.

1 Like

Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by ultraviolet27(f): 7:09am On May 29
Treasure17:
Not that they love the man.

Even the One that Keeps one Woman at home does She love Him? I am a woman too but let's not deceive ourselves,Women hardly loves and even if they do many don't even marry who they love but who is ready to keep them!!
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Treasure17(m): 7:22am On May 29
ultraviolet27:

Even the One that Keeps one Woman at home does She love Him? I am a woman too but let's not deceive ourselves,Women hardly loves and even if they do many don't even marry who they love but who is ready to keep them!!
You are right. Women don't love men generally and it's not in their place to love men. What we expect from them is submission and respect.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by allenpaul(m): 7:28am On May 29
I got excited watching it,maybe i should consider something like this they all seems happy 🤔
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by wink2015(m): 7:54am On May 29
MISPLACED PRIORITY.

When the marriage start proper he will know that he had made a gross mistakes.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by annyz: 7:59am On May 29
Them go dey tear this man on bed like roasted or fried chicken.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:13am On May 29
okoroemeka:
the competition to fvck the living daylights out of this man will be on another level
is it good for a man to be nacking everyday?
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:15am On May 29
annyz:
Them go dey tear this man on bed like roasted or fried chicken.
the Man dey do himself
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by HRMK: 8:36am On May 29
OJU NI MAALU NRO! OBE KODA LORUN! THEY HAD NO CHOICE SINCE THEY ARE NO MORE MARKETABLE!!
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Exceed15: 9:22am On May 29
Enjoyment and War.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by obiekunie01: 10:01am On May 29
HilcomTech:

No one asked you for the story of your family women

good morning SIMPle guy!
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Kyrgiakos14: 11:44am On May 29
Variety is the spice of life.

The end justifies the means

Congratulations "Dike" NA MAN YOU BE!
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by judedwriter(m): 12:36pm On May 29
Money is so powerful 💪....

It can brainwash four women to live together under one roof with one man!
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by OyinO: 1:35pm On May 29
Good one. One million times better than prostitution, gay homosexuality, lesbianism, transgender and the rest madness.
Re: Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) by Rollingdollar: 3:55pm On May 29
Sounds like somone who invited locus to come and destroy his harvest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.