Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,355 members, 7,894,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State (11171 Views)

Francis Palowei: NDU Final Year Student Killed Over ₦150 In Bayelsa / Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by omoredia: 5:13pm On May 27
Terrorist govt needs Terrorists to keep them in power. They are working for these apc politicians
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Proudlycanadian: 5:15pm On May 27
My heart aches for the people of Kuchi communities who have endured such terror and loss. The bravery of the security personnel who stood their ground against overwhelming odds is commendable. Let us hope for swift action to protect the vulnerable and restore peace to the affected area. 🙏❤️

It's heartbreaking. Praying for their safety.
May justice prevail and peace be restored.

Response stopped

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by GreenxGreen: 5:17pm On May 27
fuckingAyaya:
I think say shettima go handle security
You mean that eeedddiiioottt that is running mouth like one running stomach full of shit ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Cmanforall: 5:22pm On May 27
References1:

https://blueprint.ng/niger-terrorists-kill-7-abduct-150-in-munya-25-gunmen-neutralised/

Kidnap 150 people?

The manner numbers are being used for kidnpper victims or deaths make it sound simple.
150 people simply put is like 15 10-seater buses with passengers. It is more of a convoy.
Strict laws need to be passengers against Terrorists amd Bandits. Not a new national anthem
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Onewazobia(m): 5:25pm On May 27
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by ALoo1: 5:28pm On May 27
This is pathetic, am wondering how the victims families are feeling right now
God will rescue them
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Solidex(m): 5:28pm On May 27
Let the Northerners enjoy the monsters they created for themselves.
I am not a fan of Tinubu but, I think he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the Northern Nigeria.
How many of their tribesmen spoke against Buhari, who was literally making policies that recycled terrorists, emboldened the herdsmen to acquire sophisticated weapons, released captured torrorists in detention in Kano. They were all mute as if it's a Northern Agenda.
Tinubu shouldn't give a Bleep about whatever they are doing to themselves because it's a family affair.
That evil that wasn't nipped at the early stage had grown to consume them.
Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Twofoursix: 5:32pm On May 27
Nbotee:
Make we continue to dey wonder why farm produces are expensive
You made a good point here!!!
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by AImoneyAdder: 5:33pm On May 27
CCTV Technology can be used to track these bandits if they were installed across Nigeria.

Nigeria is Rich Enough To Afford These.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by phemmie06(m): 5:35pm On May 27
Handover anniversary gift
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:36pm On May 27
Northerners should bury their dead and let life continue, because there is no way they can change ...

Is in the North that they can kill a southern soldier and run with Boko Haram members ...

Even someone said the death of any Boko Haram is a death to the North...

They are too attached to themselves because of this Islam thing...they need liberation from what they were introduced to as a religion...

When they begin to know the truth and act accordingly, the truth will begin to set them free...
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Solidex(m): 5:36pm On May 27
I have no pithy for them.
Tomorrow they ll still solicit for Muslim-muslim ticket and their terrorist party APC.
We all tried to convince them otherwise but, they all wanted Evil over something as angelic as Peter Obi.
Stupid Africans
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:40pm On May 27
Solidex:
I have no pithy for them.
Tomorrow they ll still solicit for Muslim-muslim ticket and their terrorist party APC.
We all tried to convince them otherwise but, they all wanted Evil over something as angelic as Peter Obi.
Stupid Africans

Like we had a meeting before commenting.....

Don't go to the North and try to fight back somebody you see beating up his brother as a way of helping his brother, because the brother will team with the one beating him and shout Allahubakar against you, before you know it, your head is on the ground ..

They always have a way they settle themselves....
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by brain001: 5:45pm On May 27
This is what happens when the rate of hunger, poverty, hardship etc increases.... just hope our so called "leaders" would do the needful and help matters 😔
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On May 27
aariwa:
Since tinubu entered aso rock more than 5000 Nigerians have lost their lives to banditry including the more than 500 that were killed on Christmas Day last year In plateau but tinubu have never never had any person arrested or charged in connection with the killings or even commiserated with any of the families but had been quick to condole foreign nations when they have tragedy, infact he condoled with Iranians few hours after they lost their president but can’t condole with the people he calls himself their chief security officer and commander in Chief, which has made most Nigerians believe they don’t have a president or basic security but when Peter Obi condoles such families some juvenile tinubu supporters will come online to condemn such act of humanity from a man that knows the meaning of loss to grieving families who lost loved ones to brutal deaths like this
This is what happens when people keep voting those who don't bother about the safety and security of their lives in power, cos tribal and religous affiliation. They will either be in shock on hearing of masses' killings or extend their condolences to the family of the victims and life goes on.

A few months ago, I said Jos people would beb attacked again after tinubu received the news in shock without preferring any lasting solution to it. A few days ago, it happened and he was shocked as usual and moved on with his life, leaving them helpless.

Nigerians will be wise someday.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by fintechx: 6:07pm On May 27

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by masseratti: 6:14pm On May 27
Question I would like to ask is when this hordes of people are moving from one place to another,are they ghost ?in those communities don't they have district heads local government counciloretc at the grassroot...until when this communites decide to go after anyone who is a member of a bandit or terrorist group be it family or friends..this thing won't stop ..when it becomes a taboo to join them or a cleric declare a fatwah on anyone that join such group to be stoned ..it won't stop ..the Nigerian police and military are both overwhelmed right now ,the only option is for the people to rise up against anyone that joins such terrorist group.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Mathain19(m): 6:22pm On May 27
Human life means nothing to them, just touch their cows!! head will Roll...
In as much kidnapping has monetary benefits to those involved in it,, it won't stop...
Nigeria army are been used to hunt unarmed civilians ...
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Saint99: 6:29pm On May 27
Interesting time. The bandit killed and then kidnapped but the security team only neutralized.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31pm On May 27
Lord, have mercy! Before and when I went for Youth Service in 2022,Niger state was a state relatively free of banditry.
Even this Munya LGA,had no incidence of banditry, alongside Shiroro LGA,Mokwa LGA.
But now these LGAs have increasingly been coming under bandits attacks and the frequency is somehow escalating.
The state government needs to do more in securing the affected areas more.
Am very sure there are Corpers serving in those areas.
That's why I love Agaie LGA where I served.
No single incidence of banditry,riots,inter ethnic clashes or whatever.
The area is adequately secured by both Nupe and Fulani vigilante groups.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by badoh(m): 6:35pm On May 27
fuckingAyaya:
I think say shettima go handle security
No be dem create the monsters? Let them deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:38pm On May 27
EasyGoingBoy1:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon, my daddies, mothers, brothers, and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help!

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Saturday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to Almighty Allah, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

I am not a lazy person; I do labor work at sites for survival but haven't been there since five days ago because I fell sick on Tuesday with body pain and fever. I had to spend the money I had on me on medication.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

Access Bank P L C
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Tunde

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Ameen

If by Mahgrib, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

Olaoluwasp,
Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri, Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Diligence: 6:38pm On May 27
It's one thing to snatch, grab, stab and steal the People's Mandate, BUT anoda thing ALTOGETHER to RUN with It!

Return the stolen mandate. U guz stole from someone whom God had ordained to lead Nigeria into The Promised Land that flows with Milk & Honey!

With illegitimacy, U can NEVER achieve ANYTHING with it!
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Paramount01(m): 6:43pm On May 27
PlasmaTV:

You get, bro.
Tomatoes and peppers are gold.

If you think na Asiwaju cause tomatoes ,you talk asif you know dey Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by bejick(m): 6:47pm On May 27
Mathain19:
Human life means nothing to them, just touch their cows!! head will Roll...
In as much kidnapping has monetary benefits to those involved in it,, it won't stop...
Nigeria army are been used to hunt unarmed civilians ...

When they are at Banex Plaza doing nothing feeling like flies. Misplaced priorities, Nigeria is still learning.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by seunayantokun(m): 7:06pm On May 27
State and local council policing. If you are sincere, everyone of you should get on the national assembly to amend that evil 1999 constitution and allow each state to lunch state and local council policing. It's going to be automatic. But if you still play politics in favour of your evil agenda and imported terrorists, Sudan experience may be your profit.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:38pm On May 27
YeyeGbami:
Mosf of you never see how these bandits operate, if you have 50 security on ground. They will come like 200, once you are outnumbered there is nothing you can do.

Reinforcement wey dey come sef na how many?

Border security na zero. Nigeria army needs help, but they don’t like to look weak.

What happens to intelligence gathering and planting of mines along the road paths?
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Bbbwings: 8:05pm On May 27
If you believe any of the bandits were killed I have a house to sell you grin
Damage control.
They killed 1000 of ours but we killed 20 of them. Lmao
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Curious345: 8:15pm On May 27
Turkey have powerful drones .

They can give Tinubu the control pad of an armed drone and without any training he can easily locate the invaders with the heat sensors in this drones and fore at them even it he's drunk and the target will be hit accurately because these drones are also equipped with Ai technology
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by unclejb2(m): 9:25pm On May 27
annyz:
Bandits kills 7, Kidnapped 150 and you are neutralizing 25 bandits.

What a story.

the story off me.
Re: Bandits Kill 7, Kidnap 150 In Munya, 25 Gunmen Neutralised In Niger State by Groovedaddy: 9:28pm On May 27
Yet Northern governors do not want State Police because they want the North to retain the power apparatus and continue to dominate and appropriate the wealth and resources of the South

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Maryam Sanda Locked Up In Prison Awaiting Execution / Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India / Police Arrest Anambra Couple For Selling Their Baby Girl For ₦‎1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.