Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

What's The Weirdest, Most Unexpected And Interesting Reason(s) You Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest, Most Unexpected And Interesting Reason(s) You Broke Up (418 Views)

The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest, Most Unexpected And Interesting Reason(s) You Broke Up by Meerahbel: 6:45pm On May 27
What's the weirdest, most unexpected and interesting reason(s) you broke up with an ex(es)? We want to hear your story. Please fill out this form if you're the one we're looking for

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_sRZGveby13Wn81jxSR58nnkwiS_gGsEcMLpSV32FQauBbg/viewform
Re: What's The Weirdest, Most Unexpected And Interesting Reason(s) You Broke Up by Spagi(m): 8:17pm On May 27
Mehn long time, am afraid of climbing mount everest so i broke up right way

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest, Most Unexpected And Interesting Reason(s) You Broke Up by Meerahbel: 5:32pm On Jun 08
grin
Spagi:
Mehn long time, am afraid of climbing mount everest so i broke up right way

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have Age Spear Telegram Account / 4 Hit Combo: How I Got The Goodies and Blessing, Must Read / Edo People,let's Learn Your Lang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.