Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,553 members, 7,951,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2447902 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
Zaha:
An investigation is currently ongoing on Chelsea FC arranging with betting companies creating an option for John Terry being substituted on the 26th minute.

The Chelsea captain was subbed to mark his last appearance for the legend and to celebrate his shirt no. 26. Thousands of people have been said to pick the option having gotten the info earlier from an insider in Chelsea.

If found guilty, Chelsea will be stripped off the title, relegated and a further 7 points deducted which will serve as a warning ⚠ to other clubs.

As such, this will see Spurs crowned Champions after a remarkable season and Arsenal back in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

For more jokes send ARSENAL to 419!!!
Tunde fire you. I don always wan celebrate before the last line... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Zaha(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin
Spy360:

grin
Spy360:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2017
Arsenal fans have fun in Uzbekistan
And Kazakhstan BITCHEES! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
This Ajax team is useless o.
98% hardwork 2% productivity
Were they thinking this was a charity match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
This Ajax team is useless o.
98% hardwork 2% productivity
Were they thinking this was a charity match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kissoflife: 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
Khaytunechi:
EUROPA League Group E

Crezvna Zveda (SERBIA)

Ruzomberok (SLOVAKIA)

Arsenal (ENGLAND)

Hafnarfjordur (ICELAND)

Group of death...

O boy, I no fit laugh.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
We have arrived smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2017
Ajax were the better side. Disgusting United didn't play ball at all, all negative football. Bad for PR.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
Poor poor arse-nal

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by adebayo201: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Just decipher this:

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Zaha(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
testing the microphone

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by weedtaker: 10:37pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by teeezy00: 10:43pm On May 24, 2017
Uefa champions league WhatsApp group

Chelsea Admin
Spurs online
Man City online
Liverpool joined via group link
Man utd Added
Leicester city left
*Arsenal* Removed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by teeezy00: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
Enjoy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
I just hope these ones does not disgrace us again even in the europa undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2017
eph12:
I just hope these ones does not disgrace us again even in the europa undecided

I trust them.. Hedfsibsberg grin from Denmark will still send them packing then their fans will tell you they left the Europa League to focus on the league they haven't won in 12 years and counting.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2017
Ozil scored against Ludogrets and they were saying he was better than Zidane. They didn't know he was practicing ahead for the Europa League...

12 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2017
Wenger always finds a way of sneaking into top 4 fc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by teeezy00: 8:26am On May 25, 2017
From MANCHESTER UNITED

Dear Arsenal Fans*
Here are a few things you might want to know
about the Europa. They will come handy.
1. There is no match preview in the Europa
League until you reach the semi finals. So make
sure you only tune in to your game at the dot of
kick-off.
2. Kick-off times in the Europa are awkward.
Sometimes the match will kick-off at 18:20 pm if
you're playing against Metallist Kharkiv in Ukraine
sometimes the match will kick-off at 21:09 pm.
So wives, if your husbands are asking for a
remote at 19:17 pm on a Thursday, issa Europa
match.
3. Gent FC and Genk FC are two different teams.
4. There's no half time review in the Europa
League. Just change to Channel 252 and you'll
find some horseracing....
5. At the end of the match, if you're lucky you will
be shown some highlights of other Thursday
matches. But the highlights don't have
commentary. It's like watching YouTube
highlights at the office since you switch off the
sound.
6. There's a football league in Liechtenstein.
Yeah, that's a Europayan country my friend.
7. Viitorul, CS U Craiiova and Nordsjaelland are
real football teams in Europe.
8. One time you'll be playing in Romania on a
football pitch worse than Chamtunga FC two days
later you're battling it out against Jefferson
Montero and Ki at Swansea.
Finally, your Fridays will no longer be the same
anymore after sleeping very late watching drab
football between your team and FC Klistiansund.
Welcome to Thursday night football!!!!

Buenos días amigos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
When u realise Antonio Valencia has captained Man United to more European titles than Henry did with Arsenal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
Looool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
teeezy00:
From MANCHESTER UNITED

Dear Arsenal Fans*
Here are a few things you might want to know
about the Europa. They will come handy.
1. There is no match preview in the Europa
League until you reach the semi finals. So make
sure you only tune in to your game at the dot of
kick-off.
2. Kick-off times in the Europa are awkward.
Sometimes the match will kick-off at 18:20 pm if
you're playing against Metallist Kharkiv in Ukraine
sometimes the match will kick-off at 21:09 pm.
So wives, if your husbands are asking for a
remote at 19:17 pm on a Thursday, issa Europa
match.
3. Gent FC and Genk FC are two different teams.
4. There's no half time review in the Europa
League. Just change to Channel 252 and you'll
find some horseracing....
5. At the end of the match, if you're lucky you will
be shown some highlights of other Thursday
matches. But the highlights don't have
commentary. It's like watching YouTube
highlights at the office since you switch off the
sound.
6. There's a football league in Liechtenstein.
Yeah, that's a Europayan country my friend.
7. Viitorul, CS U Craiiova and Nordsjaelland are
real football teams in Europe.
8. One time you'll be playing in Romania on a
football pitch worse than Chamtunga FC two days
later you're battling it out against Jefferson
Montero and Ki at Swansea.
Finally, your Fridays will no longer be the same
anymore after sleeping very late watching drab
football between your team and FC Klistiansund.
Welcome to Thursday night football!!!!

Buenos días amigos
Oh lawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2017
Arsenal like the new bride. Everyone wonders if we even shit. Oldies keep your advice to youself, we know how to bleep too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 10:36am On May 26, 2017
Kosh, mustafi, Gibbs, Gabriel, and Ox, are all out of tomorrow's game. Only loftus-cheek is out of Chelsea squad.

Someone please tell me how we are going to beat Chelsea please shocked undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 007author(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Kosh, mustafi, Gibbs, Gabriel, and Ox, are all out of tomorrow's game. Only loftus-cheek is out of Chelsea squad.

Someone please tell me how we are going to beat Chelsea please shocked undecided

Miracle bro LMAO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
Why una quiet for here like dis na??

Europa is not the end of the world na....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
Lana1:
Why una quiet for here like dis na??

Europa is not the end of the world na....
No worry, I just pray they post U to the end of the world ur PPA will be so far from civilization u'll have to travel 6hrs, 6mins and 6s on a raft to get there. There'll be no network, no light, that alone will give me one less scummy to worry abt.

I don't hate u I just want u to pay for ur sins.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
No worry, I just pray they post U to the end of the world ur PPA will be so far from civilization u'll have to travel 6hrs, 6mins and 6s on a raft to get there. There'll be no network, no light, that alone will give me one less scummy to worry abt.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

grin grin
Abeg no kill am,he's d only scummy way get small sense for that stupid thread
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2017
Eeyah. Another L for "Scorpion Kick" FC

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:41am On May 27, 2017
Chamberlain and Mustafi should both be fit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3650) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.