Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2388337 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
What about all the constant UCL quaifications?? Doesn't that count

It would have been great if he won it at least once.... good record with the players at his disposal. ..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
Spy360:
Which 5 players do you think must be retained for next season?

And which 5 players must leave?

For me they are...

Keep:
Sanchez
Ozil
Chamberlain
Xhaka
Monreal

Out:
Gibbs
Jenkinson
Walcott
Sanogo

Roland17, Sod09, Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad, MrDojo, Anonimous
out
Welbeck
Gibbs
Chambers
Hate me but I don't like Ozil attitude in big games
Sir no goal
Debuchy
Le cow

Loan
Apkom
Jenkinson
Iwobi

We need to loan dis players to good small teams that can help us reduce other big teams points
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
Spy360:

For me they are...

Keep:
Sanchez
Ozil
Chamberlain
Xhaka
Monreal

Out:
Gibbs
Jenkinson
Walcott
Sanogo

The likelihood of sanchez staying is very slim......without ucl..

Sell walcott, gibbs, giroud, per, santi (injury), jack wilshere, monrel (age), elneny, le coq.. grin we need a new team aswear, if not we'll keep on moving in the same mediocre cycle. ..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
1111 smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
Spy360:

For me they are...

Keep:
Sanchez
Ozil
Chamberlain
Xhaka
Monreal

Out:
Gibbs
Jenkinson
Walcott
Sanogo

There's nothing wrong in keeping Walcott and Gibbs as squad players bro. And where the hell does Giroud stand in all this Spy, u cunning PRI*ck
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

There's nothing wrong in keeping Walcott and Gibbs as squad players bro. And where the hell does Giroud stand in all this Spy, u cunning PRI*ck

grin grin grin

Seriously I can't stop laughing!

I was expecting Giroud to be the No. 1 on the List, but the Dude chose to hide him from the both Lists.

Have you checked the missing List?! Perhaps he's there!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2017
For Me

Out;
Cech
Debuchy
Chambers
Gibbs
Coquelin
Wilshere (injury prone)
Giroud angry

Loan;
Iwobi
Akpom
El neny

Keep;
Ospina
Bellerin
Holding smiley
Bosscielny
Mustafi
Per

Infact everyone else apart from those I want to see leave.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stuff46(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2017
In a perfect world

Out

O. Giroud
F. Coquelin
K. Gibbs
K. Jenkinson
M. Debuchy
Y. Sanogo

Loan

A. Iwobi
C. Akpom

Keep

A. Sanchez
M. Ozil
L. Koscielny
R. Holding
G. Xhaka
L. Perez
H. Bellerin
O. Chamberlain
D. Welbeck (Bench player)

Squad/ Rotation Players for Europa League

T. Walcott
P. Cech
P. Mertesacker
S. Carzola
G. Paulista
N. Monreal

Seriously, based off his recent performances, i am torn about A. Ramsey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2017
Page 1111. I wuz ere. Wenger must stay!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:03am On May 30, 2017
MrDojo:

If arsenal had a serz board.... nothing stops them from poaching simeone or allegri....promise them control over the club (arsene like control) and watch them come.....

Personally I like simeone as a manager. .... bt the likelihood of him coming is less than 10% ...

Jardim is anoda good coach.... arsenal should take a look at him.
The last and infact most foolish thing Arsenal board can do is to give any new coach same control Wenger has.

You see that you are not a good decision maker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:12am On May 30, 2017
Obviously, fans are HIGHLY divided in their opinion of who should and should not wear the Arsenal shirt.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Seriously I can't stop laughing!

I was expecting Giroud to be the No. 1 on the List, but the Dude chose to hide him from the both Lists.

Have you checked the missing List?! Perhaps he's there!
For all the sticks he gets, I think he was more productive than the likes of Welbeck and Walcott despite having to sit on the bench.

No one wants to say that he gave the assist for Ramsey's goal in the FA cup final.

If only 5 players have to leave, I say for his 'head only' keep him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 3:55am On May 30, 2017
Spy360:

For all the sticks he gets, I think he was more productive than the likes of Welbeck and Walcott despite having to sit on the bench.

No one wants to say that he gave the assist for Ramsey's goal in the FA cup final.

If only 5 players have to leave, I say for his 'head only' keep him.

grin

An Upgrade on Chamakh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:48am On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 6:22am On May 30, 2017
Spy360 my guy.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2017
Lana1:
What about all the constant UCL quaifications?? Doesn't that count

Of course for teams like Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool who finish outside top four in modern football, UCL qualification counts. But you have to understand Arsenal expects more.

@Spy360
I agree with your list of players who should stay. I think we should add Perez and Welbeck to the stay list.

As for the leave list, I'm still not sure about Walcott. May be it's because he has been here so long.
Add Giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:28am On May 30, 2017
Spy360:
Obviously, fans are HIGHLY divided in their opinion of who should and should not wear the Arsenal shirt.
No! we are not HIGHLY divided, we just want you to add Giroud to your "leave" list
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2017
edoyad:

Of course for teams like Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool who finish outside top four in modern football, UCL qualification counts. But you have to understand Arsenal expects more.

lol. Like the way ur useless team finished outside the top 4 this season??

Or the same way ur mumu team clamours for a 4th place finish every year??

Abeg! Take a sit and kip chút!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2017
Spy360:

The last and infact most foolish thing Arsenal board can do is to give any new coach same control Wenger has.

You see that you are not a good decision maker.

Your opinion bro....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by jamalnation(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2017
player out Gabriel Gibbs Sanogo Debuchy Coquelin Jenkinson
loan willshare akpom
keep ozil Sanchez cazola charmberlin monreal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2017
jamalnation:
player out
Gabriel
Gibbs
Sanogo
Debuchy
Coquelin
Jenkinson

loan
willshare
akpom

keep
ozil
Sanchez
cazola
charmberlin
monreal
Keep Cazorla for what? How's cazorla's situation better than Wilshere's. the guy should leave. No one is indispensable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

No! we are not HIGHLY divided, we just want you to add Giroud to your "leave" list
You would notice I mwntioned only 4 to leave instead of 5. Well Giroud is not no 5.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2017
edoyad:

@Spy360
I agree with your list of players who should stay. I think we should add Perez and Welbeck to the stay list.

As for the leave list, I'm still not sure about Walcott. May be it's because he has been here so long.
Add Giroud
Walcott for me personifies the mediocrity Arsenal has been accused of. Dude is not improving at all. Giroud for me makes more impact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2017
diggz:
Spy360 my guy.....
You suppose to come visit me with a bottle of wine since Saturday. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
jamalnation:
player out Gabriel Gibbs Sanogo Debuchy Coquelin Jenkinson
loan willshare akpom
keep ozil Sanchez cazola charmberlin monreal
No Giroud.
Kokaneprodigy coman see o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Wengay now!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 12:51pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:
cry cry cry

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/30/arsene-wenger-verbally-agrees-new-two-year-contract-stay-arsenal/
im going to london next week, i will stone the old gay grin grin grin

tuchel is fired already, is dat a coincidence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
lol....Thank you Conte

...and the moaning continue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.