Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,949 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2440044 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Spy360:

May be they should have focused on defending just as Wigan did.

May be they should have gone for all round attack just as Liverpool did.

Which ever option you take, against a team like Manchester City, you risk being white washed

So then why all the fuss,?

If City had played badly and we won (by mistake), would all these rantings from Ian Wright and you all come up?

you still don't get it do you, it's not because we lost but the manners and body language of the playere....no drive or fight
Everyone was strolling on the pitch except wilshere
We can't keep finding excuses for the old man when it's obvious he has past his time already,even the players wants change
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Spy360:

May be they should have focused on defending just as Wigan did.

May be they should have gone for all round attack just as Liverpool did.

Which ever option you take, against a team like Manchester City, you risk being white washed

So then why all the fuss,?

If City had played badly and we won (by mistake), would all these rantings from Ian Wright and you all come up?

Wigan didn't get whitewashed
There is a way we could have lost 3 - 0 and it still wouldn't have been bad
That team on Sunday went there, rolled over and got f**cked, with no resistance (Reminded me of how teams used to get done by United in the Ferguson era because of fear).

The fuss is about putting up a fight, only Wilshere seemed to care
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
sod09:
you still don't get it do you, it's not because we lost but the manners and body language of the playere....no drive or fight
We can't keep finding excuses for the old man when it's obvious he has past his time already,even the players wants change

2 wraps of Igbo for this chairman
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
sod09:
No one is giving excuses. Wenger must leave either this year or next.

The point is why bring up this issue whenever we lose game, like the issue weren't there all the while.

The Wilshere you mentioned was even poor in that game. All the players were poor. The manager's tactics, poor.

But it was against Manchester City not a division one side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuckdee4:

Wigan didn't get whitewashed
There is a way we could have lost 3 - 0 and it still wouldn't have been bad
That team on Sunday went there, rolled over and got f**cked, with no resistance (Reminded me of how teams used to get done by United in the Ferguson era because of fear).

The fuss is about putting up a fight, only Wilshere seemed to care
I'd rather we analyze who the next manager should be than ranting about if Wenger should leave.

Everyone is talking about Henry.

But I'll go for Leonardo Jardim of Monaco. Someone who can cope with our stingy owner and yet win somwthing.

Another is Simeone, but I don't know if I will enjoy his ultra defensive style.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:

I'd rather we analyze who the next manager should be than ranting about if Wenger should leave.

But I'll go for Leonardo Jardim of Monaco. Someone who can cope with our stingy owner and yet win somwthing.

may ogun kill any one that try to bring bredan rogers
from fry pan to fire
simone for me we need to build some defensive tactics

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:

I would not mind Simeone's ultra defensive style, what has fancy football done for us in the last 10 years.
I would gladly take winning ugly right now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:
I think we are all just being bitter, and playing the blame game.

We lost to City, Pep's City arguably the best team ever in PL and we are throwing tantrums like spoilt brats.

Cool down, if that final was so important, Man Utd and Chelsea should be crying more.

Besides do we deserve the cup more than City? City invested more so they deserved it.
I’ll always accept defeat if I see players putting a shift in.
Stoke
Liverpool
Watford
Manchester City
Fc cologne
Manchester United
Nottingham Forest
Bournemouth
Swansea
Tottenham
Ostersunds fk
Manchester City
Tells me they don’t give a f***!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sleekdot(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:
I think we are all just being bitter, and playing the blame game.

We lost to City, Pep's City arguably the best team ever in PL and we are throwing tantrums like spoilt brats.

Cool down, if that final was so important, Man Utd and Chelsea should be crying more.

Besides do we deserve the cup more than City? City invested more so they deserved it.

Hmm Spy360 the same Pep that was overrated and you swore will not win anything in England abi eruditor no dey see?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
sleekdot:

Hmm Spy360 the same Pep that was overrated and you swore will not win anything in England abi eruditor no dey see?
Obviously he is close to passing the test.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
chuckdee4:

I would not mind Simeone's ultra defensive style, what has fancy football done for us in the last 10 years.
I would gladly take winning ugly right now.
I will take trophies to fancy football too. But we have our history.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
sod09:
may ogun kill any one that try to bring bredan rogers
from fry pan to fire
simone for me we need to build some defensive tactics
Since Wenger lost Pat Rice, he has never been himself. May be he was the secret behind our past successes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Abeg make we just defend, pack bus. I no fit shout... :x
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:

Since Wenger lost Pat Rice, he has never been himself. May be he was the secret behind our past successes.
you can never say
Maybe wengay is overrated

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spy360:

I doubt it has anything to do with the exit of Pat Rice. Pat left in 2012, we won our last league title during the 2003/2004. The rot is more about greed and lack of responsibility and nothing to do with the exit of an assistant coach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
I think I like this line-up and formation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Welbeck and Mikki interchanging
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
What is new? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
fvckers. .
how market grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ospina: its your turn Pete... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Despite being a goal down, you cannot deny the team is playing better than they did over the weekend. The different is the sheer variance in individual quality which was buttressed by the goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
I pity this small boy, too young to be having heartbreak

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sane chewing our defense like barbecue chicken..Lick the fingers jare!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sane has just pocketed Bellerin. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by funlord(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
These gayners are royally useless! Tufiakwa

#europa4life.... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
How is the Nkita-Ryan experiment coming on?

All the assists don dry up.

Last last na dat 3 assist e go be.

E fit reach 8 at dis rate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
This is football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by funlord(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

grin grin grin.....Oh really?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
The shredding no be here grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good Lord. It's 3. They've scored every time theyve attacked. It's like Arsenal came to play without a goalkeeper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3638) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.