Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378032 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
And this, Ancelloti's

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2018
chuckdee4:

We really should be looking at replacing Koscielny, dude's getting on now
Koscielny has another year in him, even though he won't be playing twice in a week during that period. Hopefully, the new coach improves Mustafi, Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos. Very doable. If that doesn't happen, two should be sold and a world class defender signed. (my dream defender is Kalidou Koulibaly grin)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2018
KevinDein:

Calm down, man, it's just rumour. No quote to back it up. The media love coming with such BS stories about Arsenal. Stories related to Arsenal, especially seemingly negative ones, generate a lot of clicks from gullible Arsenal fans and a lot of Arsenal haters.
read it on sky
chuckdee4:

50m
Not everyone can perform miracles like Le Prof did

These idiots need to pull their finger out or get lost, if that's the cade let people keep boycotting games, this last one really hurt their pockets
im telling you wenger was sack honorably fans boycotting the stadium really made them think of next season cos if they didnt act they might go bankrupt
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2018
KevinDein:

Koscielny has another year in him, even though he won't be playing twice in a week during that period. Hopefully, the new coach improves Mustafi, Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos. Very doable. If that doesn't happen, two should be sold and a world class defender signed. (my dream defender is Kalidou Koulibaly grin)
bros why go far mee or tarkowski 20m
sell chambers and kos, we leave holding he has potential and also mustafi
cech must not be our number 1 sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
You'd be surprised that chambers might actually look better than Tarkowski in a good defensive set up and system. I genuinely believe that there are very good defenders in Holding, Chambers and Mustafi. Wenger, as much as I love him, under performed with the resources he had. We have no business being so far away from the top and being so close to burnley.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:

This your love for Tarkowski no be here o
I'm with KevinDein, let's see how Holding performs under new management, there certainly is a good defender in there, seen him hold his own against some decent strikers.
Chambers I am not so sure of
Mustafi, i'll give another season to prove himself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
I would like Leonardo Jardim
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2018
chuckdee4:

This your love for Tarkowski no be here o
I'm with KevinDein, let's see how Holding performs under new management, there certainly is a good defender in there, seen him hold his own against some decent strikers.
Chambers I am not so sure of
Mustafi, i'll give another season to prove himself
chambers doesnt look like a player who is ready, after the westham game i cant help but pity welbeck the guy is really hard working with nothing to show for, probably a new coach can improve him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Unbelievable, but the Wenger years of Arsenal are rounding up finally.

If we are serious, we do not need Arteta or Henry yet. I am more open minded between Enrique or Tuchel.

This transfer window is gonna be another torture with all sorts of managers associated to be getting the top spot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pataki:
Unbelievable, but the Wenger years of Arsenal are rounding up finally.

If we are serious, we do not need Arteta or Henry yet. I am more open minded between Enrique or Tuchel.

This transfer window is gonna be another torture with all sorts of managers associated to be getting the top spot.
I have a feeling the board has already decided and probably have an agreement with someone. Just waiting for the right time (after both legs of Europa semis, I think) to make it public.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ralph Rangnick is being touted as another contender

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Roland17:

If we don't have the financial commitment from the board to chase the best players in the world then there is no need getting Enrique.

Enrique will struggle if we maintain the same frugal stance in the transfer market.

@kokaneprodigy

Do you remember this comment and my position about being frugal? Well, follow the site and read.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-arsenal-manager-small-budget-123223842.html
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Roland17:

@kokaneprodigy

Do you remember this comment and my position about being frugal? Well, follow the site and read.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-arsenal-manager-small-budget-123223842.html
What you have there is speculative to say the least.

When Wenger announced his resignation it was from his mouth, confirmed by Gazidis as well.

This ur report is from who?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
edi287:

Skysports are saying Gazidis prefers Arteta with Enrique and Nagelsmann in the running. I'd pick Nagelsmann out of the three. Arteta isn't ready yet.
So was Pep before he took over Barcelona. If you are good , you are.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
Joarchim loew,Simone or pochettino
Yes we can kill Spurs by toasting pochettino

But 3rd world war will likely start grin grin
For all the hype he gets, what has Poch won?

Even as bad as we hate him, Wenger has more trophies than Poch within same period. Heck! Poch has none!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Spy360:

For all the hype he gets, what has Poch won?

Even as bad as we hate him, Wenger has more trophies than Poch within same period. Heck! Poch has none!
Spurs and arsenal are 2 different clubs
Spurs are one man team, arsenal are not
You have to consider class, experience and Level of these teams
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
bros why go far mee or tarkowski 20m sell chambers and kos, we leave holding he has potential and also mustafi cech must not be our number 1 sha
Chambers is a better defender than Holding. Holding is just faster.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Spy360:

Chambers is a better defender than Holding.
Holding is just faster.
no way
No fucking way is Chambers better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
no way
No fucking way is Chambers better
When last did Holding make the first team?

I have watched Chambers recently, yes he is still rusty and uncut, but he has shown good ball winning, interception and game reading. He is a Mertesacker type defender, good in the air.

Holding is decent and full of potential. He is faster just like Koscielny, but for now he doesn't look better than Chambers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
Spurs and arsenal are 2 different clubs Spurs are one man team, arsenal are not You have to consider class, experience and Level of these teams
Stop giving excuses. Else Wenger can give you loads.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Spy360:

Pep coached Barca B and got them to the Segunda. Arteta has been nothing more than an assistant for just a season. Totally different
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Spy360:

Pep is not a good coach... without money... nigga can't function... at Barca... he was lucky to have Xavi and Iniesta... at Bayern... he decided he wants players in that mould... to play like Xavi and Iniesta... nigga never won what matters which is the champions league... Jupp came in... didn't buy anybody but used the players at his disposal...

how much has Pep spent at city... money won't buy you the champions league... even the Barcelona B team will be promoted to segunda again... Pep was a gamble... and as such... won't last anywhere... hoping we get Benitez...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Spy360:

Chambers is a better defender than Holding.
Holding is just faster.

I disagree, Chambers has more experience than Holding and should be miles better but isn't.
Don't forget he was part of that Middlesbrough team that got relegated, the team might have been crap overall but he never stood out in that defence.
After that loan spell if he can't look better than Mustafi does at the moment then I fear for him
I'll cut him some slack because of his age but I expected a lot more from him though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43896201

I talk am,Wenger was sacked...I like the man for his honestly though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
sod09:

I want to feel sorry for him but he brought it upon himself, thanks for the memories still
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

I want to feel sorry for him but he brought it upon himself, thanks for the memories still
i didnt pity him he turned himself to a demi god direspect fans and dont care about them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
sod09:
i didnt pity him he tured himself to a demi god direspect fans and dont care about them

Come on sod09, surely you must have a pinch of pity (doesn't have to be more than that) for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Come on sod09, surely you must have a pinch of pity (doesn't have to be more than that) for him
lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Pep is not a good coach... without money... nigga can't function... at Barca... he was lucky to have Xavi and Iniesta... at Bayern... he decided he wants players in that mould... to play like Xavi and Iniesta... nigga never won what matters which is the champions league... Jupp came in...didn't buy anybody but used the players at his disposal...

how much has Pep spent at city... money won't buy you the champions league... even the Barcelona B team will be promoted to segunda again... Pep was a gamble... and as such... won't last anywhere... hoping we get Benitez...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Benitez got sacked by Inter and RM. Clubs he failed miserably at. If money brought success then Benitez should have won all and sundry with both teams. Alas, money is not an excuse for success.

Lack of money however is an excuse for not failing.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:27am On Apr 26, 2018
I am gutted by the news of OX's injury. Just when he was begining to settle down, this happens. I understand he would also miss the world cup. Double tragedy if you ask me. I wish him well and hope he comes back stronger and better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:32am On Apr 26, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Pep is not a good coach... without money... nigga can't function... at Barca... he was lucky to have Xavi and Iniesta... at Bayern... he decided he wants players in that mould... to play like Xavi and Iniesta... nigga never won what matters which is the champions league... Jupp came in... didn't buy anybody but used the players at his disposal...

I think Pep is a brilliant tactician with a great attacking-possession philosophy.

Just that he has to buy ready made players to execute such mammoth plans. No modern club like City will have the patience to allow him groom or mould his players. Hence the need to buy expensively.

I will take Pep ahead of any other manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:36am On Apr 26, 2018
sod09:

Throughout my working experience, when you get sacked, you don't continue working. It was a resignation, just that it wasn't Wenger wish.

At Arsenal, no one can sack Wenger. It was clearly written when Kroenke bought the club and asked to move to Emirate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (3564) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.