Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435710 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2018
sod09:
he can be annoying in physical matches with his lazy attitude

That's why Unai replaces him with Lacazette in such games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2018
krattoss:
auba is what u surely needs in a team.
Energy, pace, skills, footwork, height,.
Dude is living up to his expectations

Yes o. And he's on 10 goals already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Winter is almost here, Wednesday is around the corner. We are coming for you. Don't say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Wenger's parting gift to Arsenal, see screenshot below. Hopefully my man Sod09 forgives him and stops calling him Wengay grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
KevinDein:
Wenger's parting gift to Arsenal, see screenshot below. Hopefully my man Sod09 forgives him and stops calling him Wengay grin
not his doing, auba wanted to leave dortmund and our chief scout got him.
you should wenger wont get auba cos he just had lacazette
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:
Winter is almost here, Wednesday is around the corner. We are coming for you. Don't say you were not warned.
see this one grin grin grin
mad dog fc
virus united

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
sod09:
mad dog fc
virus united
Bookmarked smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by collinometricx: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
sod09:
mad dog fc
virus united

Amaka FC
7th FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
I heard xhaka is on suspension for Wednesday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Aswear. Na that time bàbà zippers will suddenly jam and he will be fumbling the oversized coat

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
sod09:

Why na?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dappertwayne: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Why na?
He's reached the yellow card threshold of 5, usually accompanied by a one match suspension
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Why na?
he's on 5 yellow cards
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sokratis on 4
Torreira and mustafi on 3 each
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
sod09:
he's on 5 yellow cards
Alright. I hope no be elneny go play with his legbegbe playing style. If Ramsey start now na that day screw go lose for him head
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Alright. I hope no be elneny go play with his legbegbe playing style. If Ramsey start now na that day screw go lose for him head
I prefer elneny abeg that our Jerry coil him game never mature
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dappertwayne: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
BlueRayDick:

It'll be Guendouzi alongside Torreira in the middle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dappertwayne:

It'll be Guendouzi alongside Torreira in the middle
now that’s scary
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
now that’s scary
Like scary in a good way for Arsenal or scary in bad way for Man U?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Not comfortable with Guen starting
KevinDein:

Like scary in a good way for Arsenal or scary in bad way for Man U?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2018
sod09:
but Mr Wenger will be sulking like baby and the morale of the team becomes zero since the coach have given up.
Emery is a blessing to our long time suffering
First time you typed Wenger instead of Wengay... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2018
sod09:
If so he will be missed. But there are options.

Maitland-Niles can play midfield. Guess it will be an opportunity for him to step up.

Another option is to change formation and drop Ramsey to midfield in a 4-4-2. Problem is lack of wingers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Spy360:

First time you typed Wenger instead of Wengay... grin
wengay angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Not comfortable with Guen starting
He'll have Torreira next to him so he should be OK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Not still comfortable
KevinDein:

He'll have Torreira next to him so he should be OK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Guendozi shone in midfield against city and Chelsea, that made him win the Arsenal's August player of the Month, if I'm not mistaken.
However, I fear matic,fellaini and pogba will bully and kick him weak.For technique and ability I trust him for the task.

AMN doesn't seem to be mentally ready for this kind of game this season.I could have tipped him, since he outplayed them on that ground last season.

Elneny,Though mostly critized,and hasn't played a High profile game this year,I trust in his ability to cover ground ,put In a shift and struggle it out with the utd midfielders.

Ramsey.. He's been good of late with good stat.Emery has made him realize he isn't what Wenger made him think/feel he is. He's played the position several times and hopefully, he will have his sense in his head.

Finally, it us up to Emery to give himself the headache, he's being paid for that.
Also Emery should not play Auba on the left,everyone has seen what he does in the middle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
KevinDein:
Absolutely amazing how Emery has managed to transform this team. Just in four months.
What kind of yeye transformation? Just because Arsenal beat Tottenham? I didn't get to watch the live match but with all the noise that have been made about how good Arsenal played, I had to watch it this afternoon on DSTV. Honestly, Tottenham was poor on the day and Arsenal was lucky and average. This Arsenal team won't still beat Man U tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
ndidibabe:
What kind of yeye transformation? Just because Arsenal beat Tottenham? I didn't get to watch the live match but with all the noise that have been made about how good Arsenal played, I had to watch it this afternoon on DSTV. Honestly, Tottenham was poor on the day and Arsenal was lucky and average. This Arsenal team won't still beat Man U tomorrow.
OK Ma. You really do know your football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
KevinDein:

OK Ma. You really do know your football.
If this isn't sarcasm, I don't know what is cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
I can't wait to scatter this place tomorrow, nonsense angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

If this isn't sarcasm, I don't know what is cheesy
I really don't have time to engage someone who obviously have some sort of bias. Even the most avid Utd, spurs and Chelsea fan would recognize there's a clear improvement in this present Arsenal team. It's still a job in progress, but the team is heading in the right direction.

Yesterday's game, Spurs got one of their goals from a dive. Emery tweaked the tactics at half time, brought in Ramsey who played between Lacazette and Aubameyang (fuckkinng hell) , Arsenal went on to put three goals passed them. Could easily have been more. This is a clear difference from Wenger who would have spent the entire game moaning about the penalty given; wont tweak the tactics and would only have brought in fresh legs at the 70th minute when the game is probably lost.

The funny thing is this is a Spurs team that battered Chelsea and a team most "pundits" believe no single Arsenal player could get into.

Arsenal is clearly improving, players are mentally much tougher and they seem to know what job they are supposed to do in the team.

Very positive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
I speak for many Arsenal fans and football followers when I say Emery has exceeded expectations. I have no doubt in my mind that with two or three transfer windows, Arsenal will definitely challenge for the title. (City will still remain the favorites of course; they have a fuckkking oil rich country backing them)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.